DOTW: Stunts and Girls vs. Boys

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
So, today's topic is about stunts and girls vs. boys.

Many of the stunts and obstacles that take place seem too hard for girls. It involves a lot of jumping and running, which sometimes girls can't finish. If you've noticed girls happen to fall more, lose out on the chance to take part in the wipeout zone, and then don't become finalists.

On the other hand, I also feel that many of the girls act as if they can't finish the rounds. For example, Claudia always gets to the third round but then fails. Other girls fail on the first round itself.

So, today's discussion topic is as follows:

Do you feel that the stunts are too hard for girls or are the girls just acting?
The stunts are doable, most of the girls just aren't athletic enough, the girls are lighter which is to their advantage, but they seem to lack the agility and strength, some of them can't even hold onto their body weight.

I think Simran Mundi is one of the best amongst the girls, she's athletic and strong, but someone like Jennifer is just hopeless.
well these girls 
a) lazy , n showing it off
b) to skinny, and weak 
c) the channel already decided on the winner  
these dont look to hard by the time now everyone should be going threw the obtecal no problem. 
I think Simran Kaur is quite strong (ofcourse she is a Kaur after all 😛)
And Claudia is also strong but the rest of girls are just too weak.. And I dont think its cuz the stunts are too hard but its because of themselves.. But yeah obviously its easier for boys to complete the Wipe Out zone than the girls..
You forgot Debina -she's strong too-krushna also-she's one of the finalists.Among the wastrels-ROHIT takes the cake, icing et all.next comes swayamvar reject(srks title not mine)Priyadarshini-talks a lot does nothing-hw to forget sky dear !!!! Girls are atleast trying look at some lazy guys shame !!!!!
on the contrary i didn't  find any stunts in the show😃.....if we go for a ride in esselworld , waterpark or disneyland it wouldn't be called as  STUNTS.😉..... stunts are something we have seen in KKK3👏  Fear Factor 👏  nowadays even dance show ....shows stunts..........these are some fun sort of game ....and we know how  sum gals are.....screaming shouting  even in  merry go round...😳 Edited by arti07 - 13 years ago
The girls especially Jennifer definitely struggle with the stunts.........I think they are difficult for them........but some girls like Claudia are quite strong and sometimes the girls play better than the boys 👍🏼 But at the end of the day, the stunts are easier to do for boys because they are stronger unlike some girls who are way too skinny and tiny to complete the stunts 😳😆
I personally feel that guys have an advantage because they have much more stamina and strength than girls. It's a fact. Yes, the stunts are surely difficult, so ultimately, it is the boys who reach the farthest. However, at the end of the day, if there weren't weak contestants then the show wouldn't run. All the falling down scenes are there to make the show more humorous.
I feel that the last round is the only round where guys have advantage over girls. For some reason, girls either don't get to that round or they give up. Maybe it's dark and lotssss of water. It's kind of scary too.

agreed some things are difficult for girls....but now i think these girls are also even dont show coureage to complete the game.... before trying it they themselves are falling down in the water.....

they are concentrating more on showing der skin than playing the game