Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Hey sreedi.i'm great nd hows u nd kids?

i found the epi pretty gudd minus Dharmesh Bak bak lolz..he's damnn annoying

dharmu is alwayz annoyng😑nd borngπŸ₯±
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gene
I'm fine sweety n kids r too. Missed PR 2 days. Catching on the epi. Had internet connection problems.
@ Divya
Hello dear. Hope u r fine too.😊
Oh me too not interested in Dharmesh riding his horse with his attitude - i am beyond everything.
No Dharmesh 2day so i gonna watch n i c Archu winning to then defo i'll watchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I just hope the fatty loses both women but i guess Mads wont let go. She seems 2 b the type who will accept everything from a husband.
Btw i read Sushi interview where he said another character will b introduced as his business partner. I think it's someone who will play an important role in Vaishu's life after the Dharmesh fiasco

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jaanu , long time  no see..
PR doing really well in terms of TRPs ...

But Jhalak is even betetr these days ...

I am also so busy today ..I am going to have time to come here  late evening ...

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voted for Archu the all rounder...😎
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Tany Di. Long time no c indeed.😊
PR with good TRP 4 me is mostly coz of Sushita popularity on Jhalak. They r rocking big time n those who haven't watched them on TV have started watching intrigued by these 2 phenomenal personalities on Jhalak not coz of the track which is boring me n many more 2 the core. Of course i may b wrong but i just feel that Sushita's popularity has swollen with Jhalak
n PR is benefiting from it
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I vote for Manav. Loved his laziness. He used to wake up very early in the morning before. But now he's getting some sleep. 😊 He must be so stressed due to all problems surrounding him. Im glad he has understanding friends like Ajith.

Arey JDJ is filled with Sushita bashing.. and in this forum its ArMan bashing.. πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mee to loved it dew..😎...he doesn't need to fill up water i guess..😎..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

I vote for Manav. Loved his laziness. He used to wake up very early in the morning before. But now he's getting some sleep. 😊 He must be so stressed due to all problems surrounding him. Im glad he has understanding friends like Ajith.

Arey JDJ is filled with Sushita bashing.. and in this forum its ArMan bashing.. πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

I loved Manav today .He looks happy and I like happy people .He is making money and looking  after everyone around him and most important of all he is keeping himself happy ..
He wants to do well in life , he wants love , he wants a daughter , he wants to keep his parents happy , he wants his sister's house also to do well, he takes care of his in laws and most important of all , he wants to have a great life with his dream girl , the love of his life  ...
this is how I always want to see Manav .
I like happy people Dew ...This Manav I love a lot ....he gets my thumbs up all the way ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

And not just me ....the majority of people also like  him ...The TRPs will tell you ....Smile
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Oh he doesn;t have to get up early , he can sleep  till late and enjoy life ..His wife filled up the water and eevn heated it for his bath ....Let her look after him , he loves being looked after by Archana , in fact he said once that he deliberately doesn't looks after himself because he loves Archu looking after him ...
It was beautiful to see him sleeping late ....I bet he had a great night  as well....πŸ˜†

Manav deserves every bit of this happiness.....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago