Devil's Den,Delhi Se Aya Mera Bro,Bro ko salam kro

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
well whom should i blame for this annayae with me???? doing the den after a long time and this Non-Existing episode??? how can i write about something which probably doesnt exit.ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

ok with a heavy heart i am updating it..... sunoooo errrrrrrrr parhooo..

Yeh Kahani Ha Teen i repeat TEEN Bhaiyon ki

Dev: its all about Expressionless-ness

New Dev:
1, A non-dramatic replacement.... which put a question mark on all the replacements happened in past serials.... a brand new face with different feature but similar FEEEL appeared from somewhere ..... a random loser called his name ,,,and  heroine recognized him at first sight... and DONE...... aren't GHSP cvs familiar with a daily-soap technique known as   PLASTIC SURGERY??? ROFLROFLROFLROFL  my adarsh the Legendary  Ekta jee put her untiring efforts to set this trend .. and cvs ruined these efforts with a simple tree fall of a guy as DEV..Ghareeb cvs cant even afford a virtual free ka plastic surgery  for dev whereas NT has got so many to look alike  a WOMAN.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL.he is one of important characters of the serial how could they only relate him with specs?? if i wear specs and visit their sets..will they take me as dev???ROFLROFLROFLROFL

2: ok now lets discuss this new entry seriously... though he failed to impress me in his first episode but i am generous enough to give him some  more time .... again trailer was better than the picture.... his pic in the article was wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the real stuff...Broken HeartROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..... but the moral of the story is cvs are successful to fill up the vacuum created by Dev very nicely because this new guy tooo has zero-expressions... in both of his scenes i was confused, is he happy or sad???ROFLROFLROFLdunno he is trying to give us a feel of dev or the character of dev has some connection with expressionlessness  ..whoever plays this character becomes expressionless..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan Singh Khuarana: its all about Motion Sensor technology???Ouch

he is happy with his wife.... and more than his wife he keeps an eye on the Morons which dare staring at his wife .... ROFLROFLROFLROFL the argument with the random guy was so lame..how could he stop someone to eye on his wife??? what a normal guy is supposed to do,,,,on seeing the sexy back of Mrs.MSK?? if he himself has some hormonal issues it doesnt apply for all the guys right???ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. and more for a laugh is...that he looses his CONTROL for his GITH in his home but is very composed on their horror-moon...ROFLROFLROFL unluckily this honeymoon has no ingredient of a honeymoon... so i am bound to say this.... "honeymoon ha, hotel ha, hero ha. heroine ha,, chochie choo nahi... badi mushkil ha," ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... it seems they are only there for taking DEEnar..again and again...ROFLROFLROFL

Last but not the least:
Vicky Singh Khurana... Mr. & Mrs. khurana's Akhri Galti...
a Flower that NEVER Blossomed..(shonuu hears a noise of bangles breakage, do the penguins wear banglesROFLROFLROFL)

ok an almost photo-shopped pic killed many hopes of the ladies who are waiting for junior khurana to come and show some hero-giri to them.... all i can say is.... Na Ana Iss Des Mere vicky.. these forgetful cvs dont deserve you...
with this durghatna  i wish cvs never forget that

geet belongs to HP...

maan and sam were not siblings...

annei has actually slept with Arjun...

Manisha is a gay....

Dadi maa is a widow,,,

Kc is a CONstruction company...

NT is a vamp...
and geet is pregnant with dev's baby..
because the way maan is claiming fatherhood... i doubt someday they show it as Maan's baby and not Dev's....

my sympathies are  with vicky.... vicky tussi dont worry  jee... thoda vadde ho jao,, dollay shollay banao and become hero of any youth-base show... and tell Daku that you're her vicky only...ROFLROFLROFL

some concerns about Khurana family's future:

1, Annei loootafying her purkhon ki izzat and  bro's khoon pasena ki kamai on free wedding planning... because arjun never agreed to marry her

2,KC turning into KCC.... "Khurana catering Company" all the KC staff are still there and become dabba walas.. with their chief chef Brij Handa...ROFLROFLROFL

3, Maan ,, joining a security agency as a Security guard.... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

4, after getting re-humiliated by his Bro and semi-Bhabi (geet) he becomes a sadhu... and when someone comes to him for ashirwadh, Baba Dev gives him no expressions, leaving the bhakts  confused about.. baba jee ashirwadh de rahe hain ya Shrap???ROFLROFL

5, Dadi maa handles two long term pregnancies at a tie.. geet and annie's.... ROFLROFLROFL

Request:

cvs plss reduce AA torture ASAP... if you dont have anything to show then plss re-telecast GHSP from the first episode...i promise we'll watch it with more interest... and i still dont believe they have come up with a non-existing triangle annie with two guys??? is that less than any natural disaster??? Angry

PS:

i am missing jyo...... only she can find out a logic in an episode like this...

Edited by shonuu - 11 years ago

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 

Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!Approve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryBig smile

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

UnRes~

hoping to find t words i lost....

Edit : 1

With NO Disclaimer,
its History of Plastic surgery tats awaits our eyes n ears

Another Doctor's folly??Ouch

There there is a New Dev,carrying a frown
unlike the one failing to carry *the none*
did the surgeon miss conjuring a branch
of the facial nerve the old-er never had ! ouch!

- Dr. Ress!

Edit : 2

There another night i slept watching the epi, while my fella devils rhymed in their mysery ! was it really my fault , is it what i deserve?? to sleep n miss rhyming sessions... no...Cry
Then again to write whatever tat ill follow i hav to watch... n i am going to agn... lets do t writing n watching togthr - on the spot criticism! ahaaa!

Still wondering n pondering how u succeeded in draining me of wrds of criticism...

editing ....

And there i watch.. is it GC or what ? why was "I" in such hurry to utter my dialogues i sound hasty to myself with a tongue tie! how am i to take specil treatmant and candle light deener...toh watter is nothing new.. i found him mumbling hindi lik he never b4 he knew! i am srry to the Actor, i donot want to hold u guilty of som crime but i just felt u overdid with expressions and dialogue delivery tat it looks under-done!

But then well.. OH! character consistency i like as Maan Singh Khurana does not apologize to the stranger's friend he took the liberty to blast and dismiss with an OH! 

"About the Maan-Geet little joys of non-fiction
we accuse ourselves of not paying attention
i would say, its not our fault they look so-not-real
tat we are forced to stamp 'em with an NE seal!"

"Geet u like to grill without the bill??"Shocked

u shud believe me when  i tel u "MSK likes to pay the bill and then fall from the hill!" HAAN!! LOL

and there u place ur order :

1 paneer Tikka
1 Daal Makhini
4 Naan
Raita
Masala papad
Sheera Rice
and Achaar!!

*phew*

well prepared for my fall, eh?? i dont mind if i'll get a massage where-ever it aches!

"I hav a Big body M'am
but still a NORMAL insaan I am!"

HAAN!!
    LOL

I blast another random guy , n doesnt apologise agn ... i likey!! HAAN!LOL

Dev renters in a New Face - upload!
everything else - Same old same old!Stern Smile
oh no wait : i forgot *the frown*
which makes me miss the one with *the none*

CVs i really do not understd the difficulty in putting up a disclaimer instead of a cliche'-ed Plastic Surgery track, i personally am not in favour of it... as u might hav guessed from my ever so evident need of Medical logistics
But Then u, CVs do hav this habbit of not spending reels over a back-story ( point to b noted - Disclaimer takes little reel )  ... ummm mayb we ill nvr know.. as months may pass n there ill still b no explanation. yes the NE files are still NE proofs to the same! 

and yes a phake photo doesnt make NE anything! she is still NE.. btw CVs u cudnt find somone who no PhotoShop either??   where do u look for profs?? i wanna know!! argh!! 

n there the NE photo with X-change and Face-Change is NE so devils brace up n stop mourning!

one last thing abt the face-change its not an expectation but an order !! he bttr be playing nice face with a devilish behind or ur new plot ill b as NE as  the other * parallel* NE files!

NE files *yikes* -

wrapping em in bright red might make em freakingly evident but yet not existent! srry!

Edit : 3

ok finally i watched part 2, 3 n 4..

n God ! who says the story didnt progress..  look at what Ms NE is giving Airhead! No-Bhav and ofcourse a constant smiley face which is desperately trying to act desperate. True the Non-Actor cant Act.. but mayb she can b an Orator - Radio Jokey or anything who ill not need facial muscles to put up the Act! she is improving with dialogue delivery toh her expression are not cooperating and so is her story progressing toh i hope agnst all warnings tat it is to meet the end soon!

wel she too has Aksent truble : what is Piraaamid!Stern Smile but then i ill bear anything for her to leave soon...  and give time  for Maneet to bank enf episodes for the rest of Feb!

Wait i am ShaQy?? Shocked keeel meee pleeej! but for me..
both GC n DD did a lotta overdoing .. GC thruout n DD in the first half.!Ermm

DevD.. stil carries the frown . but Gith sees him and calls Dev.. there i wonder agn was a disclaimer shown... coz i still havnt watched epi on TV!

Tats all i ill write for today..

CVs pls b nice n make Dev bad n AA vanish

n to all for Lov of Manav ur *DESI ANGREZ*... ManishaaaH's beau in the making ... u might wanna chk out his Kaaali Kaaali!! Aankhein Kaali kaali Zulfein!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Lov

Ress~

Edited by mi7chimes - 11 years ago
Part 1 - Re GC & DB Inauguration of TellyChakkar Forum
In corporate & legal world we have a Newspaper Rule. If you would not want your particular comment posted along with a picture and your real name in print then don't make such a statement via email forget on an open forum or in mass public.

Unfortunately, it seems many 'fans' don't have such sense. They confuse real & reel too often and think just because an actor shares some aspect of their private life that they are suddenly public property. And it 'just' to malign, humiliate and trash them for their foibles, imperfections, and relations. I would love to place these 'fans' at the receiving end of such great super fantastic questions. Are their own private lives so perfect, do they shop at the best stores and moonlight as designers, do their romantic relations have no flaws that they feel the need to others humiliate and claw?

Bravo to GC&DB for not running under such uncivil barage. Why shud they? Have they committed some paap with their PDA? If not why shud they be embarrassed? Becoz of yellow journalism or senseless fans? Good on them that they are not! In U R Face to the people who want to try and make them miserable for 1)Standing by their commitment to each other 2) Continuing to be Professional and doing their job despite such rot!

And no I am no phan of either! Lameo remains lame, but I respect him for standing by his dame. And her for doing the same.  Frankly, the phans taking it as personal affront they did not react and engaging in personal attack are lamer!

Part 2 - Etiquette does not infringe Expression
A judge in my part of the world recently wrote a brilliantly sarcastic judgment. One of his most memorable statements was - A finger is worth a thousand words if your vocabulary is limited to less than 1000 words.

Fan critical analysis is feedback that the Geet HSP team may or may not incorporate. Doing so in a respectful manner and tone only infringes ones freedom of expression if ones range of expression is limited!! Courtesy and Etiquette does not cost money. And respecting another's opinions do not take away from one's own perspective. Lastly, there is a thin line between humour and bashing... paper thin... if u don't know where it is then err on the side of caution.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Dear Audience,

I am reech for a reezone - I don't accept phreebies, HAAN!  They come with too many strings and I like to know the price of things!Cool  But, my Gith is so innocent.  She thinks people are deescent.  She trusts and forgives bad people like a mandir steeple.  She attracts trouble like a magnet.  I must always keep ready my dragnet!

Gith's truly,
Majnu Stalker Khadha        

Dear Audience,
Mein hoon Maan ki Geet!  I think the whole world today is neat.  I love to eat.  Dev did me cheat.  But, Maan has laid the whole universe at my feet.  For Babaji - I have no more arzi.  Just keep humaara baby safe, baaki rab de marzi!  .  

Sas rahe kal,
Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana

Dear Audience,
What is your problem?  Get with the program!  I AM ON IT!  Don't make faces at me juss becoz I don't make any!  I am MSK's baby sister, Arrogant Annie.Stern Smile  I can buy and sell companies on a random whim.  I am so rich, in money I can swim!  You have to like me and Arjun must love me, you hear!  Neither of you have any other choice becoz I am going nowhere.

With bakshis,
Artificial Khargosh 

Dear Audience,
Look people thanks to these tight pants am numb and the lack of blood flow is making me dumb!  I just wanted to avenge my sister.  But, Annie is determined to make me her mister.  I was excited to see Manav, my old mate.  I don't know why I am so bothered that he wants to be Annie's playmate.  I swear on Naintara's honour, Annie is not my soulmate!  MSK - I totally hate.  For love - i maybe late.  

With Angst,
Airhead Slimebucket Rascal

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Welcome back Dev Singh Khurana!
Where is Vicky? Angry

Dear Main Suspicious Kanjoos (MSK),

You are so weird! Who doesn't like free stuff? Only people with issues up there. Ok no...maybe you are a ishmart fella! I mean you found out about the ishtalker! It takes one ishtalker to recognize another (But don't you worry, no one looks as sexy as you while ishtalking ;-) ). Your phast brain knows something is wrong. As much as we lub the speed at which your brain processes things, you need to become phaster in other departments. Hint, valentines day is coming up. ;-) Also, both your bother and sister are very fast at unzipping things. You have catching up to do. :D  You need to teach your Gith not to trust the wrong people. She is such a sweetie pie, and we lub the way she makes fun of you. But seriously, this time you need to protect your Mishti. HAAN! Last but not least, We haaaate your trurtle neck sweater! Take it off and give us some hoo haa!

Truly drooling,
Geet HSP Audience

Dear Geet,

Awwwww...you are such a cutie pie and we truly do lub you. The world is not a berry neat place. You have waaaaaaayyyyy to many ishtalkers! Trust us, this new one is not one to believe in. He is a sleazeball. We know Maan turned out to be a berry sweet and sexy ishtalker, but normally, you can't fall in love with them. You call the police. Maan has really given you ewerything...but next time when you guys go shopping, we want you to but him some loose pants. Just do that one favor for him in return for all he has done for you. It will be very liberating, for you and him. :)

Lub you loads,
Geet HSP Audience

Dear Dingbat (Anwesha),
We thought you were leaving to Shimla? Why did you stay? Don't worry we are accustomed to your non-existent facial expressions. Sometimes, we get confused as to what they try to say. But alas, we are smart enough to figure it out, unlike you and your dimwit boyfriend (if that is what he is :S). Just so you know, those weird looks you give him every time Manav Not-so-hot hits on you, are not faltering. Stop stealing your brothers money! He is trying to be cheap with Geet at their honeymoon, while you blow off his money on buying companies for your dumb plans. I hope he sends you off to some boarding skool in Antarctica for being a bad girl after he comes he comes home. Love is a strong word, only people with good acting abilties, earn that. So you probably never will. :D

With not so much love,
Geet HSP Audience

Dear Slimebucket (Arjun),
You are a disappointment. What high hopes we had for you...you really ruined it with your dumb revenge plan. What kind of plan was that anyways? Moving on, you need to accept that your in love with that stick figure so we can be spared from her constipated expressions. She is your soul mate...you are dumb, so is she...that is a match made in heaven you see. 

Yawning,
Geet HSP Audience.

1. Another filler - it was okay shokay.

2. Maan and Geet at deenar - Maan doesn't like free food (weirdo), he wonders why they are getting ishpecial  treatment from hotel manager. I wonder why hotel manager is being so ishtoopid that he is giving away his identity with his mahan acts (I guess he thinks he can make up for what he did to Geet by decorating their room and giving them complementary gifts, yeah IN YO DREAMS DEVA!)

3. Ishpecial guest - Normal people are thrilled when they get complimentary gifts from a hotel, but Maan is always so suspicious he does not accept it. This emphasized on the fact that Maan does not trust people and Geet has blind faith. It may be an indication of the future, where Geet may contemplate on giving Dev another chance. Maan most likely will not, because he does not trust even before knowing who the manager is. This could be a reason for strain in Maan and Geet's relationship.

4. "iska bill kaun dega" Vs. "Free ka khana, free ka cake" - Husband:Kanjoos, Wife:Free loader
Why does he pull her leg for eating too much? Explanation: He is ek number ka kajoos who does not want to pay for it! Ironic doncha think? He wants to take care of her and baby, but when it comes to feeding them, he is afraid to pay. -_-

5. "Maan itne bade body hai aapke, magar khana inte se khate ho" - tsk tsk tsk CV's! Stop taking digs at GC and just force feed him. :P Those muscles need more proteins!

6. New Dev - I have seen him in another show, he can act. However, his look needs to be changed. The suit makes him look old and more like Maan's uncle. I am excited for this track.

7. I like that Dev came back with his saint act, if he didn't that would have been inconsistent. There needs to be gradual change in his characterization and he should be a gray character...that means a good side and bad side. He needs to be selfish and look for his own benefits.

8. Hrishikesh Ghandi, Nissar Parvez, Major Choudhary - Guest at the wedding Anwesha is planning...ROFL ROFL ROFL

8. Manav - It surprising that when he hits on Anwesha, Arjun get jealous. This guy is no Mr.Hottie. But his characterization is good.

And the count down begins...HIt and miss number one for Devaaa...how many more we will see I wonder.
Edited by Ann.A - 11 years ago
DEV ShockedShockedShocked Embarrassed My Dil goes mmmmROFLROFLROFLROFL

Is he still repenting? Confused

OK what happened to Vicky? was he taking the pic of his 3 siblings? Confused Or Is Annie really Vicky?
ROFL
Maan and Geet are cute as usual. But We want more Maneet scenes.

But someone please get him out of that ugly turtleneck LOLLOL

AA and Manav are SleepyLOLLOL
Western Cowboy theme wedding? Seriously? If my wedding planner said that I would have fired them on the spot. ConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's about it! I'll update later, maybe ROFLROFL

Edited by MarshP - 11 years ago

From THE STALKER DIARIES

Someone's trying to steal my "stalker" limelight. Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Oh and it's none other than Dev "Stripper" Khurana. I am already sufferring everyday for his "deed" and now he's trying to take over my "stalker" tag too. Dev thinks he can beat me to it. Moron! There is only one cool stalker in town and that is ME! Cool I bet Dev can't even talk about the Moon and it's funny he's even trying to be in the same league as me. LOSER!Pinch

It's not easy to become a stalker. One has to master the art of talking to the Moon while the Moon does not even talk back. And then there are the Vampire qualities you need. I had to take a year long training from the 'sparkling' Edward Cullen on "how to appear at the exact moment when your prey is in danger". There's also the Wolverine thing of healing fast or else how do you expect me recovering in a day after falling from the third storey while NainTara is in coma after falling from the height of that of a stool Stern Smile

I had to stay with Baba RamDev for more than a year and learn special stalkerish Kapalbatthi. It sure was painful living with that old man who only day dreamt about Shilpa Shetty rather than teaching me anything. So in the end I had to buy a Shilpa Shetty Yoga DVD....Sigh! Hardships of life. Disapprove

Oh and ofcourse there were the Tai-Chi sessions with Bruce Lee. Kill Me. A few months with him and then for the next 2 years the only two words that came out of my mouth were HOO and HAA. Wacko

Only thing I did not have to take special training for is my Kanjoosi. It runs in my blood HAAN!

It's not easy to become a stalker. Dev should go back to thinking from his pants and not his Non-Existent brain. Idiot.

PS- Dev Singh Khurana....SCREW YOU! Approve

-Main Stalker King (MSK)

LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where is Vicky in that picture? ROFL that pic looked so fake  it was so obvious that it was some cutting and pasting  so if Vicky does come in the future they are just gonna squeeze him somewhere in that pic later

one song for manav- Ude jab jab zulfein teri Maanish...aah ka dil machle  what the hell is up with that dude? I dont get why on Earth would Arjun be even jelus of such a freak  

Edited by cacoethes - 11 years ago