Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! Thanks a lot, SHarmi!πŸ€—
Lol!! I don't think I have it in me to write a FF. Lol!! As far as OSs go, I write whenever something strikes me, I'm not that regular you see. I need a particular state of mind to write. If I have that with a idea to write about, I do otherwise not.
Pia's situation is complicated, and so is she. Unless people actually make an effort, it is tough to understand her😳 But I don't see why people need to blame herπŸ˜•
Anyhow, thanks again, Sharmi! Your comment meant a lot to me β€οΈ
Btw, how did you manage to find this OS?? It's such an old oneπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hmm. . . alright. But keep writing OSs. . . coz, you are a fabulous writer! πŸ˜Š. . .  Yeah, Pia is complicated but she isn't half bad as most of the others portray her to be, infact she's a very interesting character! πŸ˜† I saw this OS the first day itself, i.e on the day you posted. .. I loved the title so bookmarked the page for reading it later as I was busy, finally got time yesterday! πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Hmm. . . alright. But keep writing OSs. . . coz, you are a fabulous writer! πŸ˜Š. . .  Yeah, Pia is complicated but she isn't half bad as most of the others portray her to be, infact she's a very interesting character! πŸ˜† I saw this OS the first day itself, i.e on the day you posted. .. I loved the title so bookmarked the page for reading it later as I was busy, finally got time yesterday! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! I'll try to keep dropping in OSs whenever I can😊
Ya, I know, Pia ain't as bad as people think but oh well, their opinion, their problemπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ah! Intelligent!! 
Thanks again!! Really sweet of you!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: havokhotline

Scintillating.

=)

Thank you so much!😳
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...loved it....πŸ‘
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Superb...loved it....πŸ‘

Thank you so much for appreciating my work. It means a lot to me😳
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG....how in the world did i miss this post??? i just saw this post..i was like when did this happen....i dunno how come i shocked that i didn't see this post...any ways...
beautiful illustration of piya's thoughts....this is like the ditto emotional turmoil i had imagined piya went through...
gosh it's been quite sometime i had thought about it..so nothing really is coming out right now...
bt i totally second your thoughts....piya is trying to understand the whole current situation...and her feelings for abhay..and she is figuring out...guilt is there in her thoughts...she is not blaming abhay for anything that happened...nor she blames herself..wat happened was all instantaneous...it wasn't in anyone's control...i like how she is figuring out her thoughts and her feelings for abhay...
i hope something like this still comes in the show where piya figures out her feeling for abhay and decides to push abhay's limits until all the walls that he has built comes crashing down...she needs to make abhay realize that they are just meant to be no matter what
great job chillz...it was awesome!!! πŸ‘ (btw..poco se tuition classes le rahi hai kya??? ..just joking..πŸ˜†)..i loved your OS..πŸ€—

All the best for exam prep. 
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

OMG....how in the world did i miss this post??? i just saw this post..i was like when did this happen....i dunno how come i shocked that i didn't see this post...any ways...

beautiful illustration of piya's thoughts....this is like the ditto emotional turmoil i had imagined piya went through...
gosh it's been quite sometime i had thought about it..so nothing really is coming out right now...
bt i totally second your thoughts....piya is trying to understand the whole current situation...and her feelings for abhay..and she is figuring out...guilt is there in her thoughts...she is not blaming abhay for anything that happened...nor she blames herself..wat happened was all instantaneous...it wasn't in anyone's control...i like how she is figuring out her thoughts and her feelings for abhay...
i hope something like this still comes in the show where piya figures out her feeling for abhay and decides to push abhay's limits until all the walls that he has built comes crashing down...she needs to make abhay realize that they are just meant to be no matter what
great job chillz...it was awesome!!! πŸ‘ (btw..poco se tuition classes le rahi hai kya??? ..just joking..πŸ˜†)..i loved your OS..πŸ€—

All the best for exam prep. 

Aww!! Thank you so much, kiranni! That is what I was trying to convey through this OS that neither of them was at fault. It was all on that instant, that human reaction! I don't blame you, Lol! Because I wrote this OS ages ago! 
@Tuition from Poco: Lol! I wish! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank's again for replying and thanks a ton for your wishes! I really need it!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

loved ur os.

Thank you =)