Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It's beautiful Neethi!!!

_edit_

Well, you have depicted all the confusion in Pia's mind very clearly, and that is what makes this diary page so real. All the conflicts, the despair in one sentence, the hope and determination in another, that's what really goes on in the mind of any human being. And I may be wrong, but I detected (or maybe I myself think Pia must be feeling that way) a hint of guilt in a few places...especially in the way she is questioning herself.

Really very well written!

Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago
Aww Neethz love you dear.❀️ So finally topic khol hee liya..........πŸ€—

I can understand reading your topic how deep you have gone of Piya's heart.😊 Her thought was really scary like this when he saw Abhay as a vampire..!!

Piya knows that her future is not with Abhay, but she can see her present with him. Without him her life is incomplete. How again and again she wants to share her life with Abhay you have described it all through this diary. This diary is not looking like imaginary to me, I feeling you have "choried" Piya's diary.......naughty girl........😈
very nice...πŸ‘u've described pia's feelings for abhay so well..loved d end where u've shown pia's love for him to be strong enough to overcome all her doubts n fears...pia will not rest without breaking all d barriers btwn her n abhay n bringing him to d light n giving him d love tht he so rightly deservesπŸ˜ƒ lovely post dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chillz..perfect timing to have posted this dear, the new promo is an extension of your post,,Wonderful ..What beautifully you have explained all her fears & passion for Abhay and his dual identity..Lovely & what a greta effort..Its a privelage to have you with us..as a ABHIYA & PKYEK lover..Thank you.God Bless..!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by amail1601

It's beautiful Neethi!!!

_edit_

Well, you have depicted all the confusion in Pia's mind very clearly, and that is what makes this diary page so real. All the conflicts, the despair in one sentence, the hope and determination in another, that's what really goes on in the mind of any human being. And I may be wrong, but I detected (or maybe I myself think Pia must be feeling that way) a hint of guilt in a few places...especially in the way she is questioning herself.

Really very well written!

Aww!! Adi, thank you!! That's such a lovely comment. Yes, Pia is feeling guilty. She knows she is at fault, nonetheless, she is not exactly blaming herself, rather, she's trying to figure out why she reacted in a way that she has to regret now. She's guilty but she's not wasting time feeling guilty. And the best part is, she's not blaming Abhay either! She knows that the circumstances aren't with her but she has to make up for what she's done. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. She was unfair to Abhay. Period!

Originally posted by saphira7988

very nice...πŸ‘u've described pia's feelings for abhay so well..loved d end where u've shown pia's love for him to be strong enough to overcome all her doubts n fears...pia will not rest without breaking all d barriers btwn her n abhay n bringing him to d light n giving him d love tht he so rightly deservesπŸ˜ƒlovely post dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thanks a lot. Yes, this was a basically an introspection I wanted Pia to have, a monologue with herself which was necessary for her to understand the situation and where exactly Abhay stands in her life. 

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Chillz..perfect timing to have posted this dear, the new promo is an extension of your post,,Wonderful ..What beautifully you have explained all her fears & passion for Abhay and his dual identity..Lovely & what a greta effort..Its a privelage to have you with us..as a ABHIYA & PKYEK lover..Thank you.God Bless..!! πŸ€—

Thanks, TR! Lol! Rather I thought I was too late in posting it now that the time is gone. Aww!! I love being with most of you guys! Thanks a lot for always being such a sweetheart!πŸ€—

Originally posted by ffkhan

Aww Neethz love you dear.❀️ So finally topic khol hee liya..........πŸ€—

I can understand reading your topic how deep you have gone of Piya's heart.😊 Her thought was really scary like this when he saw Abhay as a vampire..!!

Piya knows that her future is not with Abhay, but she can see her present with him. Without him her life is incomplete. How again and again she wants to share her life with Abhay you have described it all through this diary. This diary is not looking like imaginary to me, I feeling you have "choried" Piya's diary.......naughty girl........😈

Zana!!πŸ€—
Ya, tere dill ki tamanna poori ho gayi🀣 πŸ€£
Yes, she's not really concerned about the future. She wants to share her life with Abhay and she knows that that may not happen but as of now, she wants Abhay in her life!!
Aww! Lol!! Ya, Pia's ghost got inside me for a while!πŸ˜† 
Thanks, Zana!! You're such a darling!! I love you!😳
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful post Neetz.😊
..you have depicted the battleground of Piya's heart very well. The conflict of emotions is truly an interesting read. We humans swing between to opposing thoughts all the time...sometimes we give in to our intellect but most of the times our heart rules...just like  piya's heart. Love is the most powerful energy existing in the universe...we are all under its spell...even Abhay cannot ignore it so what can Piya do but let Love rule her thoughts....😊
Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aww!! Adi, thank you!! That's such a lovely comment. Yes, Pia is feeling guilty. She knows she is at fault, nonetheless, she is not exactly blaming herself, rather, she's trying to figure out why she reacted in a way that she has to regret now. She's guilty but she's not wasting time feeling guilty. And the best part is, she's not blaming Abhay either! She knows that the circumstances aren't with her but she has to make up for what she's done. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. She was unfair to Abhay. Period!

You're most welcome! 😊
Beautifully put again. Love the way the character is shaping up (and how we are making her shape up tooπŸ˜‰)!

wao..really great post:)i loved it:)beautifully written...awesome work:)