misskatrina thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved seeing hard kaur back on the sets of jdj. I would have loved to see a performance from her and savio

I think she should ccome back in the finale and her and savio should do a performance together😃
Edited by misskatrina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGG! I THOUGHT THEY WOULD PERFORM TOGETHER! THAT WOULD BE EPIC! 
OMG. THEY"RE AN AMAZING PAIR, but I guess that would be awkward for Mahi when the judges would say how their jodi is so nice. LOL, but aww I will miss Savio and Mahi! 
misskatrina thumbnail
me too i just like savio a lot i think hes a great cherographer and i will miss the jodi of mahi and him but i would love to see hard kaur and savio perfrom together again i think tht was the best jodi dancing wise in all of jdj history
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misskatrina

me too i just like savio a lot i think hes a great cherographer and i will miss the jodi of mahi and him but i would love to see hard kaur and savio perfrom together again i think tht was the best jodi dancing wise in all of jdj history

i agree with u ...hard kaur & savio both rocked...i rlli wana see dem perfom 2getha again...hard kaur wz d best dancer..dtz y she wz given d best dancer trophy in d finale (nvr happnd in d histry of jdj)

ps: d trophy wz exactly same as d winnrz trophy...so basically dey were called out d real winnrz😛
misskatrina thumbnail
oh wow i didnt know tht i might have just been out of it while watching the finale lol