MAANEET'S LOVE LETTERS GAVE SHOCK TO AADI

Posted: 13 years ago

yar mai bahut badi musibat me phas gaya hu, voh kya hena I AM IN LOVE yes iiiiiiii I AM IN LOVE with PINKY

i want to express my love to her but i don't know how to tell her, pata nahi MAAN sir aur GEET ne ek dusre se pyaar kaise express kar li...............ek minute mujhe pata hai voh dono hamesha ek dusre ko letters likhte the.......yes i have seen them writing letters so many times....yes have a look for urself

i know its an old technique but still it worked on MAANEET, so i am definitely going to try this.............but wait.........what did they write in those letters, without knowing this how would i write a letter to PINKY.........oh god i am very much curious to know the content of MAANEET's LOVE LETTERS , i need those letters very badly

yes yes yes i have got an idea........MAAN sir and GEET are there in SHIMLA for thier MM now, this is the right time for me to get those letters...........lets start MISSION SEARCH for MAANEET's LOVE LETTERS

finally i found those letteres in KM in MAAN Sir's room, let me c the content of these letters

oh my god what is this😕 half of these letters are filled with SORRY & THANQ beech me ek WEDDING CARD...........mera sara mehnat paani me gayi 😭

and u guyz plz don't inform GEET that i stole these letters, GEET mafi dena nahi jaanti she punishes each each every person who commits crime.she has already sent BRIJ, DEV and NT to jail.............if she comes to know that i have stolen these letteres i should i also go to jail...........so plz don't tell her

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
🤣 Good work.....

WOW!!!

SUPERB POST....🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

🤣🤣

Maaneet ki bhasha sirf wohi samaj sakte hai......😆

Poor Adi.......😛
🤣🤣🤣 Wonderful .....
this is such an awesme post !!
LOLS adi's expressions🤣🤣🤣🤣
mu ha ha .......🤣
hilarious😆
Don't worry Adi,we won't tell Geet about this ..........but promise us that you will patao Pinky coz both of u form a cute couple............we all like ur pair very much.........so what r you thinking just go for her & get her.....😉              Hey Deeps,going gr88888888888888888!       Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Don't worry Adi,we won't tell Geet about this ..........but promise us that you will patao Pinky coz both of u form a cute couple............we all like ur pair very much.........so what r you thinking just go for her & get her.....😉              Hey Deeps,going gr88888888888888888!      

aadi: Thanx for ur support bobby...............support ke saath saath pinky ko patane keliye ek idea bhi de do yar 😕

sldeeps : thanq 😉

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago