Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

In SPA nomination parul & apu is missing:Mod's note PG6

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok.. star plus has post there some nominations... 
Favorite Naya Sadasya (Female)       

gopi- Saath Nibhana Saathiya                                       
Gulaal- Gulaal
Rachna-  kaali
priya-  maryada
Nivedith- Chand Chupa Baadal Mein

Favorite Naya Sadasya (Male)

Siddharth- Chand Chupa Baadal Mein
Aditya - maryada
Ahem- Saath Nibhana Saathiya 
Daksh- Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
jigar- Saath Nibhana Saathiya

and next comes... Favourite Pati
Krishna- Pratigya
Ishaan- Sasural Genda Phool
Naitik - Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Aditya - maryada

Favourite Patni

Pratigya- Pratigya
Akshara- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
gopi- Saath Nibhana Saathiya  
Radha- Tere Mere Sapne 

Hottest Jodi (this made me cry yaar)

Pratigya-Krishna- Pratigya
Suhana-Ishaan- Sasural Genda Phool
Aditya-Priya- maryada
Gopi-Ahem- Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Akshara-Naitik- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ( until 2011/ 02/ 08..10.30pm...)

ok.. now any one can tell me why is  apoorva and parul is missing??? haw can it happen??? bidaai end on Nov 13 so guys the serial end 2010 and it's telecast whole year except 1 last month... .  so bidaai should be on SPA.... but sill no a single member nominated.... 
as i believe anmol must be in Favorite Pati list...and ragini should be on Favourite Patni list...😡 but no..... haw unfair it is....and this made me mad yaar...Hottest Jodi no angini....
oh.. god.... but the new serial  maryada has got a big place....
but still i am with my hope... lets see what will happen to this Favourite Maa, Favourite Pita , Favourite Bhai, Favourite Bahu........???????????

Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee..wat to say they did great injustice be it with the show axing it and also with apoorva who added more flavor to the show as anmol and to make it a hit with parul/angad..

now the blunder continues no nomination of them in the spa award..

no hope of any nomination. and thats too bad for such great talented actors and who are more deserving..

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they r in their way to errase bidaai from  star plus parivaar nayways all their things suck ..i mena come oen fav pati krishna..ahs to be a joke....what can we say
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for letting usknow

All I can say is SHAME ON YOU STAR PLUS

You cannot value talent properly
people who come out with kitchen politics are shown the way up in the nonimations while hard working and extremely talent people like Apurva Agnihotri and Parul Chauhan  who gave a beautiful dimension to the show like Bidaaii post leap you have  not done justice..
They have such  beautiful chemistry and pure intense magic which your so called jurdging panel have not given a proper thought..

and more so SHAME ON YOU STAR PLUS o have disowned   one of the best shows of starplus who did remarkably post leap with some crucial and important relationship between a father and daughter, second chances in  falling in love moving on
A supportive husband who did everything possible to make sure  the lady of his life was happy
Apurva and Parul are just remarkable actors SHAME that they have not been nominated !!
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haw can adity enter in nomimation...? and no angini ON SPA.. disgusting... with out angini NO STAR PLUS... shame on star plus....now no use of SP OR SPA... just get lost.....
shanti05 thumbnail
If anyone is interested in giving your valuable feedback why they have not been nominated please send your feed back here

http://app.indya.com/feedback/feedback.asp?channel=starplus

Its totally ridiculous!!!😡

Choose Criticism as your option since thats what they deserve !
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is soo unfair !! How can they ignore Bidaaii !! I seriously think Star plus have sidelined Bidaaii I hope all the other shows are shown the door out..
Infact  the actors who are nominated have;nt shown the caliber which Apurva and parul has shown
very saad and unfair 👎🏼
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bidaai ended so why would they nominate it? There are shows currently on air on prime time that have been ignored completely, Bidaai toh ended months ago.

SPA hardly ever nominates shows after they have ended so I'm not quite sure why this is a surprise.
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I defnatly see why Bidaaii should'nt be in the nominations atleast for the categories mentioned..
It went only off air  in the last month and a half, but atleast for the categories which they have  Anmol and Ragini should be there..
Infact its sad that Apurva and Parul who were in many hotpix voting were not given a chance in the SPA nominations
Moreover  some shows who do go of air are given in the nominations list

Talent is poorly recongnised by who ever is taking the authority of putting up these names..

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
But those are very rare cases..
And hotpix ratings were when the show was on air. I'm not saying they don't deserve to be nominated..just that now that Bidaai is off-air, they were bound to not be nominated. Plus there are prime time shows currently on air that have received no nominations whatsoever..and their pictures are being used in the banner for voting.