TB:Krishna Gokani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Krishna Gokani to play title role in Luteri Dulhann..

Monday, February 07, 2011 | 12:47:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Krishna Gokani to play title role in Luteri Dulhann..

Krishna Gokani who presently essays the role of Zankhana in Star Plus' Gulaal will be the protagonist of Imagine and BAG Films' upcoming show..

Krishna Gokani, who earlier played the protagonist in Star Plus' Hamari Devrani has bagged her next lead role in Imagine and BAG Films' upcoming show, Luteri Dulhann.

As per latest reports, Priyal Gor who had been finalized to play the title role has been replaced, and it is Krishna who has been roped in now.

Our source states, "The shoot for the BAG show was to start few days back, but the channel and production house postponed things as they were looking for options beyond Priyal Gor. Krishna Gokani who is presently seen in Sphere Origin's show on Star Plus, Gulaal fit the bill of the protagonist perfectly and she has been finalized. Krishna actually was present in the first day of shoot that took place yesterday".

We hear that Krishna has apparently worked out things with Sphere Origin and has left Gulaal.

Luteri Dulhann will have a very crisp never-seen-before concept and is expected to go on air sometime in March. The male lead for the show has not been finalized yet.

When contacted, Krishna Gokani refused to comment. We could not get thro' to Priyal Gor.

Raakesh Paswan, the Writer of Luteri Dulhann said, "I can only tell you that this show is for viewers who have been craving to see something different. This is an experimental concept which has not been touched upon on television so far. This is basically a film script which I am using for television. I cannot comment on the cast, but I can assure you that the show will have very good actors".

TellyBuzz has already reported that the likes of Smita Singh, Yajuvendra Singh and Sitaram Panchal will be essaying important roles in the show..

We contacted Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine TV but he remained unavailable.

Posted: 13 years ago
thankss for shariiingg Preetii.....didn't knoww boutt this new showw...
xxxx