Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aha, Boys will be Boys & Brothers?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aha, Boys will be Boys & Brothers?

Heelooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED today's episode and here's why…….

1.        Abhay – Siddharth- Panchhu πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay, admit it. Sid and Pancchi have chemistry. Nah, not the hot and intense brand of Abhay-Piya or the  bubblegum heat of Misha-Shaw. It is that chick-flick kind where a cutie sensible girl is stuck with a thick headed shameless womanizer. Yeah, the balancing of the sexes. I loved their sweet little ladder scene and the following wrist-watch-dhoondo – fight. They are simply CUTE. The way Pancchi fell like a doll into Sid's arms and instead of getting lost in each-other's eyes , they were having this dishoom-dishoom even as Sid held Pancchi delicately. What interests you in this equation is that Sid never loses his temper with Pancchi and while she blows hot and cold and raises his blood pressure , he gives her the most charming and innocent smile. Cute. Birdie and Mr.Womanizer are gonna have a story for sure…..his public relations manager might just roll all his relationships into one.

And now, coming to Sid and Abhay.  Hmmmm…. I think it is falling into place now. Those who have seen TVD would know that Sid is being modeled on Damon Salvatore in subtle shades. Smirking , shamelessly bedding women , witty – Sid is inspired from Damon and as we move ahead , we will have a clearer picture of him. Yeah, Sid is Abhay's brother – negative elder brother as the article had mentioned. But , as I said earlier , if the writers cannot manage the density , the depth and love-hate of the famous Salvatore brothers , they better not even try replicating it here. For those who have not seen TVD, I will explain it in the shortest and simplest way. Damon ( Sid ) and Stefan ( Abhay ) are 145+ year old vampire brothers who madly loved each-other before they were turned into vampires by a badass biatch. Damon promised Stefan a lifetime of misery till the end of time. Stefan always stayed sad, lonely and melancholic.Damon basically ruined his life , killed everyone he loved. But as Damon returned again to Stefan's life , we soon saw that no matter how much Damon swore to hate Stefan , he loved him in his own weird way. No matter how much misery Damon causes Stefan, he breaks the first hand that rises to even touch Stefan. Same goes for Stefan. Stefan loves Damon and this tremendous sibling relationship is the heart of TVD.

What am trying to say is , that if we have a Damon-Stefan happening with Sid-Abhay which we can smell coming , we can only hope that the writers do justice. If Siddharth just circling Abhay's picture and not crossing it out is any indication, then, yeah , Sid is not going to be negative – just grey who will eventually rediscover his love for Abhay. And Abhay might just get the shock of his life when Sid comes visiting him with a smirking –HELLO BROTHER……

Watch some landmark scenes of  Salvatore brothers and you will know what am talking about. Re-writing Team Salvatore in the desi version is a test and I have my fingers crossed.

But we DO NOT need Sid falling in love with Piya. You cannot just pick up the TVD triangle and fit it here because it is not gonna fit unless you do a little cutting and chiseling. And the start of the story with Sid and Pancchi gives me hope.

Oh, and  Vivian and Siddharth need to have a FABULOUS chemistry as brothers and once you watch just two scenes of  Stefan and Damon , you'll know what am talking about.  Stamon are LEGENDARY and no , I am not exaggerating.

I AM JUST CONTEMPLATING, PPZ. I might be all wrong as well.

2.      Abhay –Piya πŸ˜‰

" Fidrat ye teri yaar khuli kitaab hai. Teri Neeyat kharaab hai."😲😲😲😲😲😲 Ahem, ahem. That was the background song running in Abhay's head when Piya moved her hand to touch his with those moon-eyes and Mills & Boons voiceovers. Poor Abhay was actually begging her to stop from getting all touchy and feely,. Hahaahaa…. For a change , Abhay-Piya were not hot , they were cute and adorable with their hesitation. Piya is madly in love with Abhay and even though she doesn't tell this secret to anyone , her voiceovers and her expressions give her away to the audience. As Abhay stands with Piya in the lift , Piya's passion, obsession and feelings for Abhay clearly show through. And how tough it is to for her to deal with them and keep herself in check is read by Abhay so easily. He deliberately doesn't look at her because he knows what rages in her eyes burns in his heart. He is not seeing Piya's hand move towards his but he can feel her emotional and physical advances. He tells her mentally to stop herself and not make it so difficult for them to stand by their decisions. Abhay desperately wants to get out of the lift but nah! Fate is the mother of all kitchen politics , I tell you. The lift changes it's mood, blows off the lights and refuses to move.

And you know the best thing that I liked about this scene? Piya didn't jump like a kangaroo into Abhay's arms like a typical 'bachaao bachaao' heroine. Nor does Abhay pull her into his arms and act like a superhero. None of it. The progression of the scene is gradual and then soars to it's highpoint. That is the beauty of it. Piya is claustrophobic and begins to sweat and palpitate. Abhay coolly calms  her and comforts her like he would to Misha, Tracker , T or Pancchi or anyone who would have been in her place. But it is Piya's reaction that makes the scene special. She clings to him like a baby and as she says – the safest and the most beautiful place for her in the world is in Abhay's arms. It is a simple scene, really. But it is the nuances of the relationship that make it special. The writer , the director or the actors – whoever improvisation it was , it was beautiful. The way Abhay shushed her to calmness and eventual dose of sleep, holding her close and above all….. the way Piya tightened her fingers through Abhay's , you could not help but notice how perfectly their hands fit together. It is because the characters of Abhay-Piya are so strongly bonded and that Vivian and Sukirti don't have to do much at times. The actors become the characters. APPLAUSE!  Applause for that hand lock.

3.      Boys! Boys! Boys! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Aha, Misha is my ideal Chica! Never the one to give up , never the one to sit around and wait. And trust me , if she wants Shaw, she will GET him. Shucks! Can't she teach Piya a few things about being proactive in getting your guy? I am glad that Misha is not sitting around writing poetries and giving la-la-land looks to Shaw like Piya keeps giving Abhay. And Misha has not tried to hide or fight her feelings. Fine, I love you Shaurya and I am gonna  get you. Yep, Tracker's stupidity and T's classy bitchiness puts her off and makes her face fall but she doesn't give up. She is going to make Shaw fall in love with this sporty quirky woman with a glowing spirit. Shaw doesn't fall for looks and Misha does need to understand that. But yeah, T-Tracker-Misha war in the mall was hilarious – especially the entire trial room exchange was awesomeness. We need a lot of Misha-T on this show because the fashionista and the Sport Spice set the screen afire.

And BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Do they , like, ever grow up? Kabir was my man today simply because he was KABIR today. The hot-shot college stud who is well, just a 17 year old checking out plunging necklines and rising hemlines. No malice , no lowness – nothing. He was the life of the entire second segment of PKYEK. Checking out the new hottie teacher ( reminded me of our gorgeous computer professor in college who broke our hearts by getting married. Lol)…. Giving gyaan to the boys , cheering up Angad and brooding over Shaw. That is Kabir – this is his demeanour, man. This is him when he is not being the sweet cuddly friend. I was hating the bitterness that had crept into his character and I prefer this cool Kabir any day. It would be great to see him slowly move on from Piya and find a hottie who is just made for him. I still vote for T 'coz she ain't evil.

P.S- I like the realistic touch given to Misha-Trackers' friendship. Things like these happen in real life. People fall out over various issues but a true friendship eventually comes around and I hope Tracker will let go off her fixation with Shaw and embrace the one who is made for her – Angad.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res! =)

-Edited-

I agree when you say that Sid-Panchi have their own unique chemistry. In fact, I feel every couple has their own charm, be it AbhIya, MiYa, Sid-Panchi TrAngad or even Chandeena and Madhu-Arnab. Each of them share a separate kind of bond not only because as individuals they're different from each other but also because their circumstances are different, their equation, their outlook towards each other is different. I thought I'll really like Sid-Panchi but honestly, past couple of scenes got on my nerves. However today, today I really enjoyed their scene! I mean, that fall and catch was actually cute and endearing. And yes, as you so correctly pointed out, Sid never loses his cool and Panchi gets irritated at the very mention of him. Don't blame her. Lol!
Oh God, I was so hoping that that article was false but oh well, I guess this negative brother angle can be interesting if, as you said, handled properly. About the Abhay-Sid equation, well, I think Vivian and Siddharth do have the potential to share an amazing chemistry. Let's see how the track is handled. 
Coming to AbhIya, did Pia deliberately move her hand towards Abhay? I didn't notice that. Lol! But one catch which I felt was that this girl who shut herself in a cupboard full of black clothes turns claustrophobic when shut in a lift with the hot vampire she's irrevocably in love with😲 Anyhow, so we saw Pia realising that pulling Abhay out of his dark shadows and bringing happiness back in his life is not as easy as she'd thought. No matter how comfortable Pia feels around Abhay, that momentary awkwardness was visible. And the angels seem to be on Pia's side. We saw her trying to calm herself and trying to make Abhay's reassuring words do their work but it didn't happen. And of course, the hug did what the words could not. Though, Pia didn't exactly become 'all right' but we saw her get better. Strange, she felt so secure in the arms of the man she was terrified of a while back. And yippee! We got our first proper Abhiya hugπŸ€— Congrats, PKYEKiansπŸ₯³ Then, of course, we saw Abhay wonder why this all-wrong relationship seemed so right. Unfortunately for AbhIya, their biggest weakness is that they tend to ultimately listen to their heart which why their love defies all the logic, reason and judgment because that's the mind's job.
Coming to Kabir, oh my God, I so totally love him! He is so cute and adorable! Though, I'm still wondering how he got over Pia so quickly but anyhow, I'm glad to see him moving on even if it's Main Hoon Na, Part 2. Now, how many of us think that this new sports teacher (in a sariπŸ˜†) will have  a teacher rivalry with our favourite Ms. Protima Dasgupta for obvious reasons?😳
Oh, and finally Shaurya blessed us with his glimpse, even if it was a shirtless one!
Coming to Tracker and Misha, well, as I've already said, I hope that the healthiness of this track is maintained and that there is no serious panga between the two friends. The mall scene was hilarious! I totally loved it! Misha in between T and Tracker listening to them insult her. The look on her face was adorable!πŸ˜› I'm hoping that this T-Tracker duo won't be a grey angle in the MiYa love story.
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

wonderfully written..!

though i hvnt wtched TVD evr.. bt ur description rly helped..

n yea.. d news s dat i m a BIGGGG twilight fanatic..

plus a pkyek fanatic too..

so i ws wonderin dt y shd i miss out TVD as well?

so i m stratin wid it ryt here ryt nw..

so i wl b gettin d episodes on youtube ryt???

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post......😊 i liked the kangroo wala part the most.......... πŸ˜† nd ya if they want to introduce siddharth as abhay's negative bro thn they better show an awesome bonding between them like stamon!!!!!Edited by Sapphire_238 - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bravo Poco. Loved your take as always. I've still got an open mind on Sid and Abhay as bro's as Damnon and Stefan still rule my world as the best brothers on vampire history
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome analysis nitz
hmm sid & abhay would love to see them as damon stefan their relationship as brotherz is something to watch alwayz
abhay piya scene was nice
overall today was good epi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

wonderfully written..!

though i hvnt wtched TVD evr.. bt ur description rly helped..

n yea.. d news s dat i m a BIGGGG twilight fanatic..

plus a pkyek fanatic too..

so i ws wonderin dt y shd i miss out TVD as well?

so i m stratin wid it ryt here ryt nw..

so i wl b gettin d episodes on youtube ryt???

Thank you.😊...i am not sure if you can find TVD episodes as such on YT. But yeah, there are loads of scenes uploaded in there.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

nice post......😊 i liked the kangroo wala part the most.......... πŸ˜† nd ya if they want to introduce siddharth as abhay's negative bro thn they better show an awesome bonding between them like stamon!!!!!

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....we are just guessing a STAMON equation , let's see what happens. But yeah, Abhay doesn't need a negative brother at least. I hope Sid loves Abhay in the long run.
madmaxine thumbnail
Hey! Nice write up as usual. Does Sid's character remind you of the errant boss played by Hugh Grant in Two weeks notice? He keeps calling his highly educated lawyer (Sandra Bullock) to pick out his ties or rescue him from a girl at 2am just like Sid. Just a thought that popped into my head.

Today's Abhiya scene was one of their best..the comfort level is now obvious..as is the helpless attraction! Yep..fun episode...me likey. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Bravo Poco. Loved your take as always. I've still got an open mind on Sid and Abhay as bro's as Damnon and Stefan still rule my world as the best brothers on vampire history

Thank you, honey.😊...yeah, am keeping an open mind and fingers crossed for Abhay-Sid. And HI-FIVE! I am TEAM SALVATORE  as well. πŸ˜‰