Sharona.Creationz #14:CLSD!- New & Final: Pg 142

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

- Hi -

To those who don't know me, my name is Sharona.I'm 21 years old.This used to be Candy Creationz but i have decided to change it officially to Sharona.Creationz

Thanks to everyone for their comments, friendship,  criticism & support. They got me to my 14th Shop/Gallery and have inspired me to make many more. Thank you to everyone who appreciates my work and uses it, it makes me really happy to see my hard work being used. 

I have been inspired by all the sig makers i have ever seen...you guys are the best

If you ever feel that i am copying someone or you, please tell me because i would not want to do that and would appreciate it if my work doesn't get copied. so please do not copy.

*** My copyright sign will be  Sharona.Creationz & for avi's sharona ***

Links to previous shops

I will post my newest creations on page 1 so if you want to check out some of my newest creations but can't find the page then don't worry, just come to page one, there will also be a index where you can look up the pages. The creations posted in the next post are the free to use ones not requests...some requests are free to use but for that you will have to check the other pages in the index list

- U p d a t e s -

Pg 6 : DevRadhika - ArjunArohi - RudraGauri

Pg 11 : KritikaKamra - KaranKundra - AbhayPiya - AnuTaani - AnuskhaSharma

Pg 18 : Suggestions: RomShi - AbhayPiya - MohitSanaya

Pg 2
1: Suggestions: AvinashRubina - MayankNupur - RamSita

Pg 25: AnuragTaani - ArmaanRidz - ArjunArohi - MaanGeet - AbhayPiya

Pg 31: Requests

Pg 35: ArmaanRidz - AnuTaani - ShaanKhanak

Pg 40
: Requests

Pg 44: Requests

Pg 55: ArmaanRidz - ArnavKhusi - VirenJeevika - AshiYuvi - Request

Pg 63: ArmaanRidz - Suggestions - Requests

Pg 67: Requests

Pg 74: Requests

Pg 80:
PunarVivah, STPM, MaanGeet, ArnavKhusi, UdayVeerManyata, RishiIndira, ViratManvi & Some requests

Pg 86: Debina/Mayuri, ArjunArohi, YamiGaurav/AbeerLeher, AdditiGupta, AsherKhirad, DamonElena/IanNina, DTPH, HrithikRoshan, KKHH, MaanGeet, PremHeer, RajeevAmna/SujalKashish, RamPriya, VirenJeevika & 2 Reqs

Pg 93: ArmaanRidz (KaJen), ArjunLakshmi, AshiYuvi, DerekMeredith, DamonElena (IanNina), Friends, PremHeer (HarshadAdditi), VirenJeevika, ShaanKhanak, ShilpaShinde (Koel), ReynashKriya, MaanGeet, Mausam, Panchi Bora, Shilpa Shinde, StefanElena (PaulNina), UdayveerManyata, Udayveer

Pg 102: KSG, Anurag&Taani, Arjun&Lakshmi, Arnav&Khusi, BarunS, SanayaI, Ashi&Yuvi, Chandler&Monica, Deepak, Gurmeet, YashArti, KaranJennifer, MohitSanaya, RajeevAamna

Pg 115: Batch #1 requests

Pg 118: Batch #2 requests

Pg 124: Batch #3 requests

Pg 127:
AddityaPriya, GurmeetDebina, YashGeet, YashAarti, BarunSanaya, Krystle D'Souza, BrijPooja, KaranJennifer

Pg 135: ArHi, YashAarti, MaanGeet, GauravYami, Gurmeet, Sanaya, Requests

Pg 142: YashGeet, ArYa, Vireeka, SaRun, SPA 2012, Sanaya, Kushal & Nia, Viraj & Jhanvi

-   S h a r o n a     -
Edited by -Sharona- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
- NEW CREATIONS-

Icons

Video Avi's (For stacked ones PM me)

Signatures

Edited by -Sharona- - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congooo Sharona πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I loveee ur works they are simply outstandin<3 Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back hun:)
I have always been a fan of your creations..like a silent fan cause whenever I wanted to comment in your gal..laziness took over lol..So finally commented..Ive browsed through many of your gals pages and your work is just beautiful:) Keep rocking hun..<3
Oh and res for this update:)
Sneha😊
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 13 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Congooo Sharona πŸ€— I loveee ur works they are simply outstandin<3

thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

welcome back hun:)
I have always been a fan of your creations..like a silent fan cause whenever I wanted to comment in your gal..laziness took over lol..So finally commented..Ive browsed through many of your gals pages and your work is just beautiful:) Keep rocking hun..<3
Oh and res for this update:)
Sneha😊

thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it's great to be back after months...missed this place 😊 and all my friends 😊Edited by -Sharona- - 13 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo Sharona πŸ€—

Well, i dont know if u remember me, but i have commented in your gallery quite a few times, with the username of 'miss honest' or 'HooR_ArKs'.. Changed the username twice πŸ˜† But yeah, your work is absolutely stunning, nd im so happy that you're back!
Also, Sofia told me about you so im expecting to talk to you more, soon 😊

Update soon! :)
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
Wow!! I've just gone through your previous galleries and seen your work!! they're absolutely gorgeous!!!
Went to your YT page as well!! Loved all the VMs I seen! This one was really good! 

(the Kajen-Anjabi one) πŸ˜³

Liked the PM list post so hoping to get a PM everytime you update!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back, Sharona! Missed you!πŸ€— Hope we'll get to see an update from you soon!πŸ˜ƒ
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

LOOK WHO'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

PINCH ME PINCH ME PINCH MEEE!!! AM I DREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?????

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! THIS IS REAL RIGHT?? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!