•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hrishitaa Bhatt refutes rumours of her  being upset with Jawani Diwani producer. According to industry soucres, Hrishitaa is upset with producer Babloo
Pachisia for having sidelined her from the publicity stills of Jawani Diwani starring Emraan Hashmi. The rumour proved true when Hrishitaa did not come for the film's press conference held recently in Mumbai.  The other rumour doing the rounds was that Pachisia had deliberately kept Hrishitaa out of the publicity of the film because of the B-grade image of her soon-to-be-released film Jigysa.

Hrishitaa, however, denies being upset with producer Babloo Pachisia. "It is not true. I don't know how this story came about in circulation. The reason why I could not attend the film's press conference was because I was shooting in Hyderabad for a Telugu film." She adds, "There was this huge set put up. I had to finish shooting for that particular song. I thought after I'd complete the song I'd take the evening flight and reach Mumbai on time to attend the conference. But somehow things got delayed. I then thought I'd catch a later flight and would drive to the press conference as soon as I reached Mumbai airport. But Pachisia told me that the effort would be futile because I wouldn't be able to make it on time. So there's no misunderstanding between us as such. I am sure they missed me as much as I missed them."

Ask her if she was deliberately kept out of the publicity of the film because she was seen in a film like Jigyasa that came across as a B-grade venture and pat comes the reply, "This question should be posed to Babloo Pachisia. I don't know anything about this." Talking about her role in Jawani Diwani, Hrishitaa says, "I play the daughter of a music baron. Emraan is a struggling singer. We meet and fall in love. Emraan then bumps into Celina and then the story takes a different turn. Jawani Diwani is a vibrant and youthful film."

Posted: 18 years ago
even i noticed that only celina was being shown...but bhatt seems 2 have no probs
so it's ok
i guess