•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Krutika Desai hurt

Gargi of Tumhari Disha injured herself while working-out to prepare for the upcoming Mumbai Marathon

Sapana Patil

Actress Krutika Desai, presently seen as Gargi Sehgal in Zee's Tumhari Disha has been limping since the last few days. The lady hurt herself when she was working out in her gym. "I was preparing for the upcoming Mumbai Marathon (to be held on January 15). I had not worked out for a long time. But I thought that if I worked out for a month, I would be able to make it for the dream run," she says.

"I guess I strained myself too much. My left ankle began to pain. I thought it was the result of my attempt to run after a long time. Also, because of my shooting schedules, my work-out had become erratic. My doctor told me that I have pulled the ligament in my foot and that it was at a risk of tearing. He prescribed me a week's rest but that was impossible as I had to report for a shoot the next day. So, I couldn't rest my foot. And at the rate at which I have been working and partying, I wonder when the pain will subside and my foot will get better."    

However, nothing can dampen her spirits and dedication to her commitments. She is upbeat about a play called Kabeer Ka Rangeen Kurta that she is directing for the children of the NGO Akanksha and is looking forward to its launch next month. "But I don't know if I will be able to run for the marathon now. If I feel better by the first week of January, then I think I can make an attempt still. I have promised the children from Akanksha that I will run for them. I hope I can live up to the promise I made to them," she says.

awww....... nice of her!!

She will still try!!!!!! Thats the spirit!!! 👏 👏

thanx jingle!!!
thks jingle.
i did not know she was so good - "a gem at heart".
Thanks jings! 👏
Wow, i mean, she's totally the opposite in real life.
In Tumhari Disha she's like a devil in disguise and here shes a real angel...
I wonder how she acted all mean in the serial..i guess thats a sign of a good actress 😆
Thanks for the infor jingle. She seems to be a nice person. I remember first time I saw her in the serial "Buniyaad" as JDs wife where she played as widow and had a very nice role.
awww, she is a really generous person...she doesn't just write a check...she actually physically helps the needy... I hope she gets well!!!
i hope krutika gets better...she seems like such a nice person at heart..

i agree with guli...she will try her best!!

thanks jingle 4 the infoEdited by blah_blah - 18 years ago
thanks for sharing...wish she was like that in TD!
I like her as she is in TD but nice to know that she is so kind off screen.