Abhay Piya - Moments & Memories OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone, this is Jaee D. Rathore, and this is supposed to be my 4th post I think in this forum ... Regardless, I saw a lot of Piya-bashing topics here and so I decided to lighten up everyone's mood with an OS I wrote after yesterday's episode, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to though ... This is my first attempt to write something on Abhay and Piya so please be a bit lenient while reading it ;)

Moments & Memories

He stood distraught with pain staring at the eternity and praying to every particle of the universe to grant him freedom ... Freedom from pains of love and the never-ending heartbreaks .... 200 years of loneliness and he had built walls so that no one could see the suffering of a lover who lost his love in the sands of time ... Suddenly a 17-year kid had made a place in him and had made him feel all the emotions which he had blocked and forced the lover to resurface only to see her hate him due to the animal inside him ... He kept standing in the middle of the woods like a rock until he heard soft footsteps behind him ... He didn't need to turn around to see who it was - he could identify her by her heartbeats ...

She slowly moved towards him with tears in her eyes - they were the tears of repentance and realisation ... She had wronged herself, her words and her love under the fear ... She had broken her promise of giving him light when actually she further pushed him in the darkness .... She could not see him so broken - she hated herself for doing that to him - not just scraping his wounds but also bruising him again ... But it was time to mend it all ....

Piya ...Abhay ...
Abhay (interrupting) ...Piya jaao yahaan se ...
Piya ...Ek baar meri baat sun lo, please ....
Abhay ...Ek darinde se kya baat karogi?  
Piya ...I am sorry Abhay!! Please ek baar meri taraf mudh kar dekho ...
Abhay (interrupting) ...Tumhaari aankhon mein nafrat dekhne ke liye ...

She fell on the ground and the tears she had held in her eyes, started flowing down her milky cheeks ... He closed his eyes and tried to control his emotions which just pushed him to wipe her tears away ...

Piya ...Abhay main jaanti hun maine tumhara dil dukhaya hai ... tumhaare zakhmon ko na sirf kureda balki tumhe aur naye zakhm diye hain ... Maine hamesha tumhe takleef di hai Abhay par please, please mujhe ek mauka de do .... Please ek baar meri taraf dekh lo ...

He could not tolerate her sobs and finally gave in ... As he turned around, he twitched in pain to see her on her knees in front of him; hands joined to ask for an apology ....

Piya ...Abhay, main maanti hun maine tumse bahut galat baatein kahi, tumhe bahut dard diya ... Main darr gayi thi Abhay, kahin na kahin main jaanti thi ki tum .... tum ek ... vvvampire ho par jab maine apne saamne tumhe us roop mein dekha to main ghabra gayi thi Abhay ... main samajh nahi paa rahi thi ki main kya karun ... Tumhe maine apne dil se nikaalne ki bahut koshish ki - tumse nafrat karne ki koshish ki ... par main haar gayi ... jaante ho kyun? (she looked up at him) Kyunki tumhaari acchhai, tumhaare is roop se kahin unchi hai ... tumne hamesha mujhe bachaaya hai!! Aur main tumhi se darr rahi thi!! Bahut koshish ki tumse door rahun - par main aisa kar hi nahi sakti ... kyunki ... kyunki mera darr mere pyaar ke aage bahut chhota nikla Abhay .... darr aur pyaar mein jeet pyaar ki huyi Abhay ... I love you Abhay!!! Main nahi reh sakti tumhaare bagair ... Shayad tumhe mere ye shabd khokle lage Abhay par main sach keh rahi hun - I love you, I really do ... Mera pyaar kal bhi wahi tha aur aaj bhi wahi hai aur har ek pal ke saath badhta jaayega ... Tum chaahe mujhse nafrat karo par meri zindagi tumhi se shuru hokar tumhi par khatm hoti hai ... Tum kal bhi mere angel the aur aaj bhi mere angel ho ... mere sadu angel ... I am sorry, jaanti hun jo kiya wo maafi ke laayak nahi hai par please please mujhe maaf kar do ....

He could not see her this broken and vulnerable and came on knees in front of her but didn't touch her ....
Abhay ...Piya, agar kal tum phir darke bhaag gayi to?
She kept her fingers on his lips and shook her head vigorously ...
Piya ...Nahi Abhay, ab main kahin nahi jaaungi ... I really love you Abhay, I am sorry ... 

He softly smiled as she put her arms around him and hugged him tight ... He felt like living again .... He could not bare to see the hatred in her eyes but now he had seen her innocent love and he just could not stay away from her anymore ... He softly embraced her while she tightened the hug and a smile crept on her face as she slowly wiped her tears ...
As they pulled out of the hug, she smiled at him a smile which reached her eyes and made them shine due to the love they reflected ... She moved forward and cupped his face in her small hands and softly planted a kiss on his forehead as he closed his eyes ... She then kissed the tears hanging on his eyelids and later kissed his cheek ... They touched their foreheads and enjoyed their moment of love ....
Abhay ...Chalo, bahut rona-dhona ho gaya, main tumhe hostel chhod deta hun ...
Piya (mumbled) ...Sadu ... 
Abhay ...Kya kaha?
Piya (nervous) ...Kuch nahi ... chalo ...

He tried to hide his smile as she held his arm, rested her head on his shoulder and started walking ... She was holding his arm with both her hands as if to never let him go ... They were silently walking when -
Piya ...Abhay main tumse ek baat poochun?
Abhay ...Poocho ...
Piya ...Tumhaari umr kya hai?
He looked at her in disbelief while she innocently stared at him ... He could not ignore her sweet look and decided to give in ....

Abhay ...222 saal ....
She shook her head and slowly looked down with a glint of mischief in her eyes and started smiling ... He noticed her and wanted to know the reason behind her cute smile ...
Abhay ...Kya hua?
Piya ...Uhm kuch khaas nahi bas itna ki .... mera boyfriend kitna buddha hai ...
Abhay ...Main  aur buddha!!!
Piya ...Hmmm ...
Abhay ...Piya Jaiswal, I'll show you ki main kitna buddha hun ...

She showed him her tongue and thumb and giggled running away from him while he chuckled and started running behind her ....
Piya ...Abhay sambhaal ke, is umar mein itna bhaagoge to kamar lachak jaayegi ...
Abhay ...Piya!!

He ran and put his hand around her waist and spun her around while she laughed and giggled and together they celebrated their moment of love ... He fell down while Piya landed beneath him ... Both stared into each other's eyes and started laughing ... As they looked into each other's eyes and as he inched near her, her heartbeats increased and she softly held the collar of his shirt allowing him to move further ... And softly he kissed her lips to which she responded with equal tenderness and love ...

They didn't know what tomorrow had for them - but today they had created some memories of togetherness which would always remain there inside them ...  Small moments creating memories of a lifetime which neither of them would want to forget ... This was the day, they were always going to cherish regardless of what would happen next ......

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Beautiful OS.....brought a smile to my face😃...surely Piya will realize one day that her love for Abhay is far above her fear.
Very nice. I wish we have those moments soon.
awesome os!!!😊👍🏼
kash aisa hota...😔
but seriously os padhne ke baad acha lag raha hai...
Thank you so much jaee...You are BRILLIANT..!! Thank you so much yaar...It was really needed..to cope up with the sad episode yesterday..!!
ok pearl, well i have never seen this play, but i have read twilight, so i can relate, it was very nice and i loved the last bickering about abhay's age..lovely writing..😊
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Waouhhhh I loved your OS. 
The Mafi Mang Na part was just waouhhhhh !!!  👍🏼
Then Piya calling him Sadu and ANGEL... hayeee 😍 ... 
They are sooooooo cute !!! 
Kab ayenge aise scenes PKYEK me ??? 
Thank you for your lovely OS. 

No Comments !!!! im speechless !!!