Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

why it's always happening to us?????

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok.. guys... last night i terun on the TV after long time to watch bidaai.. you know what happen?? it was 7.06pm...saathya was going on SP... i was shocked to see.. u know what... i don't know some ones wedding is going on in that serial...the braid was wearing ragini's bridle costume ..i was soo angry..😡😡 to see it... and before biddai end..[ i think brfore 2 or 3 days befor biddai end]... i saw in the same serial.. a lady wearing our ragini's saree.. you know which saree.. that green saree.. where ragini wear and got to  lunch with our anmol......uffff... why they are dong this thinks??? SP is not brining our biddai.. and bidaai is end for SP... but i think it is good to use bidaai thinks to SP.. haw cant they do like this.... i am soooooo angry with this incident.. and it hurts me a lot.....😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think they use same splier zee for saris i feel wo green wali sari they gave 2 saris am sure but yes why they keep tormentimng us ..but bharosa rakho we wil get bidaai 2 back
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee.i know how it feels when all of a sudden you see someone else wearing ragini's outfit..automaticaly this reminds you of bidaai which we are missing loads..

but as its SP so it bounds to happen..this normally happens another lead in other serial wearing same outfit..

the green saree i think same day another lead actress of the serial "bahenein" wore same green  color saree as ragini..again an SPshow..