Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei,
when r u updating the next part?
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 3 continue -
Abhay Drives off, but he still has the flashes of that unknown girl in his mind...Just then Tasha calls and Abhay snaps back to reality... Tasha to Abhay - "Hey honey....I will be reaching Pune in about an hour, how far are you?" abhay- "Hey Tasha, I will take another 2 to 3 hours may be...You know there wasnt any need for you to come, but I do appreciate your concern for me...so meet you in sometime..." Abhay hangs off and drives straight to Pune...

Here Pia has finally reached her home completely drenched. She is getting late for Misha's V day party.... She is having second thoughts of going to the party...Just then Dilip comes in and offers her hot coffee...Pia to Dilip - "Dad, I dont like attending these parties....what should I do? I dont want to disappoint Misha, she is my only good friend..." Dilip assures her that the party will be a good change for her from the same monotonous life and this way she would meet so many other people... He encourages her to go the party..Pia is a little hesitant but then reluctantly asks her dad - "Hey daddy, can I ask you something?" Dilip - "Go ahead dear.." Pia- "Daddy, today i felt completely different while I was crossing road..I mean, I wanted to go, but a strange feeling was holding me up...as thgh there is somethng I need to do before leaving, like - someone or something is waiting for me, my response...I dont know , it was very strange..I never felt that way.." Dilip was very amused at it, but he did not want to brush away Pia's unusual feelings...Dilip - " Well my dear daughter, you should try to listen to your heart a lot...this strange feeling could be something really big or it could just be a figment of ur imagination...so next time, hold on to this feeling and talk to your heart"... Pia seems very relaxed and gives a hug to her dad and goes to get ready for the party.....

V Day Party -
Panchi is wearing a nice pink and red dress and is looking pretty... She is taking care of all the arrangements and is welcoming all the guests..just then Kabir arrives with his bunch of friends and is looking for Misha. He wishes Panchi a very happy valentines day and goes ahead to meet Mr and Mrs Dobriyal. Arnab is delighted to see Kabir and asks about his dad... Misha comes down wearing a white and blue t shirt and khaki pants...Kabir to Misha - "Well well well, V Day parties and all are not at all your cup of tea....i know i hate dressing up, but khaki pants??,,nyways, happy v day to you" ..Misha- "whatever...u know na, i hate these days and all... i like partying so thats what i am up for....rest i dont care...well i dont believe in v day and all...why would u need a day to talk about ur feelings? just say it any day...i know too much of funda right?, anyways, come lets have a cold drink..." Kabir mischeviously asks Misha - "So wheres your new friend?" Misha - "You mean Pia, right?" Misha gives a sarcastic smile to Kabir asking" since when are you interested in Pia? Stay away from her, she is not ur types, she is serious and u dare flirt with her" Kabir gets the message and cools off Misha - "Hey hey, I was just asking about her...I am not inte..(and Kabir pauses off a little and immediately corrects) ..I mean, I just tght we could be friends, dont worry, I would never hurt her feelings...u know me na, have I ever hurt anybody's feelings deliberately?" Misha cools off and just then Pia enters in white and baby pink dress...She is looking like an angel..Misha spots her and waves at her...Pia comes there and Misha introduces Pia to Kabir...there is a sparkling twinkle in Pia's eyes as she moves ahead for a handshake...Kabir is totally delighted and speaks very sweetly to Pia - "so you are Pia..I have heard a lot about you from Misha.. I must say, Misha is lucky to have a friend like you..I hope you enjoy the party..." Pia is just too shy to speak anything and just nods in yes... Kabir leaves from there....

Misha is having a gala time with Pia, Panchi and other friends..Misha introduces Pia to Panchi and Dobriyals... the party is in full swing..but Misha is little lost..Pia to Misha - " Whats up Misha? u seem to be a little lost.." Misha- "Its that Piyush thing yaar...I worked so hard on that theorem and he just brushed me off...you know tomorrow there is a interstate Math competition and I did elect for it...but I am a little scared now..I thght I could present this theorem in the "your idea bank" section of the competition, but now all my confidence seemed to be little shaken" Pia to Misha - " Well, dont worry...u should jsut listen to your heart often, if you feel this is right, then go ahead with it..may be Piyush did not see the theorem in detail...just give it a shot" Misha is relieved...

Just then someone announces that its a special V Day today..."tonite is a full moon night and based on some popular belief you would definitely meet your soulmate today...so think about ur day today and try to visualise the person whom you think is someone your heart needs"... Misha is not interested in all this stuff, Panchi is too submerged in attending the guests...kabir is laughing off with friends, but somewhere those words are stuck in his mind..He quickly closes his eyes and tries to remember the way the day has been...just then he is interrupted by some of his friends and Kabir leaves the idea of thnking about his soulmate...Kabir to himself " May be there is lot of time to thnk about this later...I know there is someone there...but ..nevermind...do soulmates really exist?" He then thinks about his dad and mom (who are divorced) and gets sad...He then joins his gang and they continue to have a gala time..

Pia on the other hand, is thnking about what her dad said and what was just announced...She then starts thnking about the traffic signal incident and feels very nice and happy inside...She looks at the moon and thnks to herself " I know you where there perhaps at the traffic signal...but who are you? Are you Kabir? are you someone completely different" As she thnks more, Misha comes there and tells her that she is now ready for her Math competition tomorrow... she asks Pia if she could accompany her...Pia agrees but she wants to check with her dad...Misha tells Pia that the competition is in Pune, they will have to leave with their football team as there is some camp which has been organized at Pune..its in the same location...Bharti vidya peeth college...football guys would be doing their practicing there as well...Pia calls up Dilip and asks for his permission...Dilip is little hesitant, but he agrees....as its a sort of college trip, he allows Pia...

So Pia and Misha are all set to go to Pune for the Math wizard competition and here Abhay as already reached Pune for his football camp!!!!

More to continue
Edited by Prateeksh - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei prateeksh,
wow..really superb..will the soulmates abahy-pia meet in pune..tashu might be a good friend for abhay but i feel as if she is forcing abhay to do things that he doesn't want to..continue soon..the way ur FF is shaping up is really really good to read..
Prateeksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei prateeksh,
wow..really superb..will the soulmates abahy-pia meet in pune..tashu might be a good friend for abhay but i feel as if she is forcing abhay to do things that he doesn't want to..continue soon..the way ur FF is shaping up is really really good to read..

Yes Tashu is a good friend, but she likes Abhay for her own reasons...however Abhay and Pia are soulmates and you will have to watch how inspite of different worlds, different likes and dislikes, they come together! thnx for reading and commenting
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool ! thanks iam so sory 4 my behaviour but ur story was awesomane and thanks 4 pm
Prateeksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

cool ! thanks iam so sory 4 my behaviour but ur story was awesomane and thanks 4 pm

Sure no problem...thnx for reading it..
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update do continue
pleeez pm me
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow lovely do continue please
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice story😊... unique ...u write really wel👏l... so pia's fallin fr kabir... lets see wat happens nxt and plz pm me nxt time u update😃❤️
abhiya7fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Prateeksh loved ur update...
waiting eagerly for abhiya to meet... 😛
continue soon..😃