Fan Fictions

AR OS Love Blossoms PAGE 3 || Note PAGE 7

angelic_angel thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello lovely people out there. I am Suwena I was a silent reader and I started reading FF's like A lot like love, Pehchan, Defineatly yes maybe, taming the unknown, To err is human and bedtime stories by Catwoman. These writers are great they inspired me to write a story well an OS..just want to test myself lol. This is not copied, everything is part of my imagination. Tried to write in the best way possible and I am letting you guys now to decide.

INDEX

Love You Forever--PAGE 1 (scroll down)

Love Blossoms--PAGE 3

Love You Forever

Ridhima listen..Ridhima... He pulled her back in the fire escape and pinned her against the wall.

Armaan..what are you doing?

"What I am doing? What are you doing Ridhima why are you ignoring me?" he questioned her saw her looking down the floor "Ridhima" he called her name softly but when she didn't look up he used his fingers and put it under her delicate chin and lifted her face up. She stared in his blue dreamy eyes and got lost in them. After a while she came back to reality and looked away. She reminded herself "no this is not right" she moved her green eyes away from his blues. "Armaan..please..let me go" She whispered.

"No I won't" he replied sternly. Ridhima looked at him with a frown on her face cuz she didn't understand why he was getting rude?

"Ridhima" he said it in soft tone as he saw her expression and decided to stay calm.."what happen basket..please tell me..i can't tolerate you ignoring me". He touched her cheek lightly.

"But Armaan I didn't said anything to you"

"Exactly Ridhima you didn't said anything you have stoped talking to me". She looked down guiltly but didn't want to show him so she quickly made eye contact again but it didn't go untotice by him..he knows her to well.

"I never stopped talking to you Armaan I did interact with you" "oh really if you think that just replying in yes or no is interaction then I'm sorry to say Ridhima Gupta it is certainly not" by now he had lost his temper..first she is hardly talking to everyone and behaving strangely and now when asked her she is not even telling.

She thought Armaan didn't notice her silence but he did! This made her excited..he cares for her..but the same sullen expression came back on her face as the same image flashed in her mind that she saw yesterday.

Flashback

After finishing her surgery she went terrace for her half an hour break where she saw Armaan hugging Nikita..Ridhima saw Armaan wiping her tears which were falling from her eyes continuously..she remembered his words which were heart breaking for Ridhima "don't worry nikki main manulanga tumhare papa ko he cant stay angry with us so what if you didn't tell him you're in love its not too late...dont worry everything is going to be alright tonight..trust me" as she heard this she ran down the stairs as fast as she could. Fat drops of tears making their way down to her cheek. She opened the door of the locker room and sat down on the nearest bench and broke down completely. She covered her teary face with her hands. "why me? for the first time I felt something different for Armaan.. why did this happened to me? She cried and cried and soon she stopped but the same scene flashed in her mind. "He loves nikki" she said in a whisper tone. As she was thinking about the scene and her feelings for him Rahul and Muskan came fighting with eachother she quickly wiped her tears and walked out from the locker room.

"isse kya hua" Rahul said as he saw her walking past him. "vo bhi tujhe dekh kar dar gayi" muskan said and Rahul shook his head.
Ridhima entered her room after a long and tiring day in hospital and that scene on the terrace was just too much. Even though everyday she is tired like this but today she is emotionally weak..she jst went through a heart break but she is glad that Armaan doesn't know about her feelings. She recalled the conversation between Armaan and Nikita..they love eachother as she accepted the fact tears roled down her cheeks and she sobbed after a few minutes her sobs subsidied and came to a conclusion that she will not let him know her feelings "yes that's it I will never tell him and I will try to live without him" as she thought about him again tears rolled down and she cried and didn't realise when she went to sleep without changing into her nightwear.

This morning she came sanjeevni, went lockers saw everyone but the worst thing she saw was Armaan holidng Nikita by her waist..she went towards her locker got her things out..she heard everyone greeting her good morning but she didn't reply..she staright went out without meeting anyone's eyes..she walked towards fire escape..Armaan was taken a back by her reaction..Ridhima who is always cheerful and happy is upset..she didn't even said hi to anyone..with this thought he went after her. He followed her and made sure that she doesn't see him. He saw her went in fire escape. He went in and saw her sitting down the stair and leaning on the wall..her legs crawled up to her chest and face hiden in her knees..he heard her cry..he went and sat next to her and put his hand on her shoulder lightly pressing it. She first shivered at his touch and looked at him surprised.

"Ridhima kya hua tum ro kyun rahi ho". he badly wanted to hug her and let her cry on his chest.

"ar...armma..armaan" *sniff*

"Ridhima calm down first I don't understand a word" she is so cute..even in this condition she is so cute..he loves her madly but right now her condition is worse..she is crying this was making him worried..he could not see her like this..he really wanted to hug her.

Ridhima wiped her tears away and said "armaan pleasee tt..umm jaa.oo yahha se"

"Ridhima tum..why are you behaving like this..please tell me what happened"

"listen Armaan tum please jao yaha se mujhe kisi se baat nahi karni"

"Ridhima I'am not leaving from here I want to know why are you crying"

"Armaan its not your business please mind your own" she tried to stood up and walk away but Armaan pulled her making her head fall on his chest. Ridhima was first uncomfortable at first but she so wanted to embarace him and tell him she loves him..Armaan on the other hand wanted to hold her keep her in his arms forever and say her those three magical words to her. They came back to realtity when they heard their pager buzzed at the same time. Ridhima stood up and closed her eyes while fresh tears scroll down her cheeks. Armaan also stood up and saw tears on her face as a reflex he held her face in his hands and suked the tears which were too precious for him. Ridhima felt his lips on her cheek..her heart didn't want to let him go but her brain overruled her heart this moment. She pushed him and ran out as fast she could while wiping her face with her hands.

Armaan was mad at himself "how can I do that she already hates me arghh" he punched the wall and walked out angrily.

During their duties they both were distracted both were thining about what happened in the fire escape. Ridhima was getting frustrated she wanted to avoid him and to make things worse she need to write reports about the surgery that she did yesterday afterwards she has duty in general ward, path lab and then one more surgery; she remeberd her schedule and sighed but the main task is to avoid Armaan. She thought she won't go to canteen in lunch she would go library and finish report off. She went library but was feeling sleepy the whole time. She badly wanted coffee right now but she is going to see Armaan there then "why do I care I need coffe and I will get it I don't care about aArmaan" she said it to herself stubornly and headed towards canteen.

Meanwhile In canteen Armaan entered and saw Nikita running towards him and hugged him tight. As Nikita hugged Armaan Ridhima entered cafeteria and saw them hugging which made her upset she was about to go but she heard Nikita saying "oh my god Armaan you are great tumne papa ko mana liya I have been trying to persuade him and blackmail since over a month and you just did it in 1 day no actually in 3 hours to be precise oh I love you" "what can i do Nikki everyone falls for my charm like you did for my..." as Ridhima heard this she ran from there without listening to the whole coversation which Armaan was going to say friendship but she thought love. As Ridhima ran and cried and BAM she looked up to see who did she collide with. "Ridhima why are you running and oh god are you crying" Abhimanyu Modi (Abhi) her collegue asked her "no Abhi I'm alright actually umm emergency sorry got to go" she made up excuse and ran again..she went to the fire escape she quickly opened the door and cried badly. She replayed the scene in her head again and predicted that Nikita's dad has approved Armaan and Nikita's relationship so did that mean they are going to get married soon" as she thought about their marriage it made her even more upset but because of me being upset would defineatly make Nikki worried and I am not going to ruin Nikki's happiness for my stupid love..Nikki is my friend im happy for her and Armaan is a good guy he wil keep her happy and they know eachother since college days so yeah'they know eachother quite well they both will be happy" she tried to make excuses which will allow her to forget her "stupid" love.

Abhi entered cafeteria and sat down on next to Nikita he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek "I'm so happy Nikki he hugged her tight" "yeah like you did all the work" Armaan asked as he raised his left brow. "ohh I love you man" Abhi said and he hugged him. "Nikki your boyfriend is cheating on you" Armaan said as he got out of hug rather pulled himself out. Abhi gave Armaan a glare and shook his head while Armaan flashed his dimples.

During the whole lunch his blue eyes were looking for her green eyes. Where could she be? He went to look for her. He knew she would be in fire escape. And as he guessed it she was there crying this made his heart melt. He went and sat next to Ridhima. She became aware of his presence. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and was got up to walk out.

Ridhima listen..Ridhima... He pulled her back in the fire escape and pinned her against the wall.

Armaan..what are you doing?

"What I am doing? What are you doing Ridhima why are you ignoring me?" he questioned her saw her looking down the floor "Ridhima" he called her name softly but when she didn't look up he used his fingers and put it under her delicate chin and lifted her face up. She stared in his blue dreamy eyes and got lost in them. After a while she came back to reality and looked away. She reminded herself "no this is not right" she moved her green eyes away from his blues. "Armaan..please..let me go" She whispered.

"No I won't" he replied sternly. Ridhima looked at him with a frown on her face cuz she didn't understand why he was getting rude?

"Ridhima" he said it in soft tone as he saw her expression and decided to stay calm.."what happen basket..please tell me..i can't tolerate you ignoring me". He touched her cheek lightly.

"But Armaan I didn't said anything to you"

"Exactly Ridhima you didn't said anything you have stoped talking to me". She looked down guiltly but didn't want to show him so she quickly made eye contact again but it didn't go untotice by him..he knows her to well.

"I never stopped talking to you Armaan I did interact with you" "oh really if you think that just replying in yes or no is interaction then I'm sorry to say Ridhima Gupta it is certainly not" by now he had lost his temper..first she is hardly talking to everyone and behaving strangely and now when asked her she is not even telling.

She thought Armaan didn't notice her silence but he did! This made her excited..he cares for her..but the same sullen expression came back on her face.

Present

She came back to reality and struggled to get out of Armaan's hold but it went in vain and saw him still staring at her this was making her shy. Armaan was sure now that she loves him and so does he.

"Ridhima" he said just to break the silence.

"Ar..maa..nn" she was trembling as he was pulling her towards him even more. She gasped as her forhead touched his chest. Armaan smirked at her reaction and the affect that he has on her.

"Ridhima" he said and kissed her just below her earlobe. Ridhima closed her eyes and quickly opened it when she realised that she is cheating on her friend. She pushed him and broke down..cried her heart out. Armaan embaraced her in his arms where she fits perfectly.

"Armmm..aaaan mmaaiin"

"Ridhima shhh please don't cry" he stroked her hair and tried to calm her down.

"maiinn I *sniff* *sniff* yyouu"

"Shhh Ridhima bato kya hua kyun ro rahi ho itna" he said as he hugged her from one side and rubbed her back to calm her down but nothing was calming her down she was crying really badly. It's been now quite a few minutes since she is crying and Armaan consoling her but she is not stopping. He is wondering what has happened why is she crying like this. She never cried like this before. He pulled out of hug and made her sit straight and wiped her tears. "Ridhima kya hua hai jo tum itna to rahi ho" he said it in frustration. "ar..mmannn" "shhh Ridhima pehle rona band karo..I can't see you crying..please Ridhima" "*sniff* Armaan tum*sniff* tumhe nahi pata jab dil tut ta hai to kaise lagta hai" Armaan's world crashed..hopes died in second..he felt numb he could not move..her words were ringing in his head "tumhe nahi pata Armaan jab dil tut ta hai to kaisa lag ta hai" reality started to sink in he realised she is not his she already loves someone jis ne iska dil toda hai..Lekin Ridhima ka kaun dil todega vo to bahut achi hai..usne mujhe bilkul bdal diya".

His thoughts were broken when he heard her sob. "Ridhima kisne tumhara dil dukhaya hai tum to bahut achi ho tumhara dil kyun koi dukhayega" he cupped her face in his hands they both knew this closeness is not right but they both need eachother. Both were heart broken. Ridhima looked at him and said "kash Armaan ye sach hota" "off course yeh sach hai Ridhima" came a quick reply of Armaan. She looked into his eyes which showed love but she could not understand. She tried to create difference but Armaan held her more closer he wanted to hug her console her even though she doesn't love him..well that's what he thought he will always love her even she doesn't he will always be there for her even though she is not his. Ridhima moved again but he took hold of her waist which made Ridhima gasp and shiver as his hand touched her waist. She could not understand if Armaan loves Nikita then why is he bothered about me and why is he holding me like this. This made her angry. "Armaan leave me" she raised her voice a little in frustation and Armaan was surprised. He left her but as soon as she started walking he caught her arm and pulled her back crashing her head on his manly chest. He made her face him. She lowered her head Armaan made her look at him. Ridhima wanted to run away but Armaan's grip around her waist was tight she tried to get out of his hold but he was pulling her even more. She gave up and looked in his eyes..he looked in her eyes they both looked in eachother's eyes which were only speaking love which wasn't cofessed but he knew..she knew..they both knew that they love eachother but destiny has seperateed them..according to them.

Ridhima lowered her eyes and tears started to fall..Armaan was so curious he was sure something bad must have happened and it's got to do with him but he don't know what is making her cry so much..he can't see her breaking down like this even though she doesn't love him but he does and he can do anything to make her happy. He heard her sob and he cupped her face in his hand "Ridhima please don't cry" he heard her sob again..he wiped her tears with his thumb "Ridhima please tell me kya hua I can't see you crying like this it breaks my heart..please tell me maybe I can help you" "no Armaan you can't help me please tumne meri life ko bahut badal diya hai ab aur nahi please mujhe mere hal par chod do" "what maine..maine kya kiya hai" "Armaan tumne..tumne..*sigh* please Armaan mujhe jane do" she pushed him a little and went to open the door but only to pulled back by him again. Armaan pulled her back and pinned her against the wall..one hand around her wrist and other around her waist..holding her tightly but not harshly "Ridhima am I the reason" she looked into his eyes and got lost in them..both were staring in eachothers eyes. Armaan broke the contact he left her wrist and took hold of her face in his hand. "Armaan leave me" she said when she felt Armaan cupped her face in his hand she felt like she is cheating on her friend Nikita. He looked into her eyes which were now full of pain it. Her eyes weren't like this before they used to show love not pain.

He was getting frustrated each minute when she was trying to struggle. He pinned her both hands on the wall in anger this made her shiver and she got goose bums all over her body as his manly chest touched her feminine. Armaan realised he was very close to her lips he so wanted to taste her lips but she was making him worried. He wanted to know what has happened and he was sure it is something to do with him. His chains of thoughts were broken when Ridhima said his name. "Armaan please let me go" "not until you tell me what happened" he said it stubbornly. "nothing has happened Armaan" she said and trying to hold back her tears but two fat drops of tears dropped from her left eye making its way down to her cheek. "ohh that's why you are crying aren't you" his voice showed his irritation buy despite of that he wiped her tears with his thumb lovingly. Ridhima looked at him and said "why do you care Armaan" "because I.." he was about to say it in anger but thought of against it. Instead he left her hand which was still holding her hand against the wall and cupped her face in his hand "I love you" he said it as if it was a reflex he couldn't control his heart..it was like a war between his heart and brain they were fighting but finally his heart overpowered his brain..and he confessed Ridhima was shocked..she looked into his eyes which were full of love she wanted to drown in his love but he loves Nikita. "What the hell Armaan how can you say this to me when you love Nikita" as she said this tears started to form in her eyes..its hard to see her love with someone else. "WHAT" Armaan was shocked..he couldn't believe. "Who said I love Nikita" he asked her. "You don't love Nikita?" it was a statement rather than a question..she was confused..if he loves Nikki then why doesn't he admit..she saw him on the terrace and again in cafeteria "Off cource not what makes you think I love Nikita I mean I love her but as a beat friend she is like a sister to me". "Armaan don't lie I saw you with her yesterday in terrace you were saying you will convince her parents for marriage and even today in canteen she hugged you and said she loves you and you convinced her parents for yours and her marrige". "Oh my god Ridhima I was talking about her and Abhi's marriage they love eachother and her parents were not approving her and Abhi's relationship so I went yesterday night to her parents house and made them realise that Abhi is a really nice guy and would keep her happy but I didn't realise that bringing them together will drift me apart from you" he pouted a little and noticed a little smile appear on her lips. He stared at her he noticed every features of her face..in detail..he was mesmerised by her beauty. She looked at him and saw him looking at her. Both stared in eachothers eyes. Armaan noticed her green eyes filled with love for him he knew she loves him now on the other hand Ridhima stared in his deep blue eyes which was filled with love and passion..this made her go pink then she realised they are standing very close to eachother she was uncomfortable yet comfortable..uncomfortable because she has never been this close to him like this but comfortable because this is where she belongs. She was shy to look into his eyes again so she lowered her eyes and saw that their bodies are pressed against eachother this made her cheeks go red..Armaan noticed her blush he used his index finger to make her look at him but still she had her eyes lowered..she looks cute when she blushes Armaan thought "oyee hoyee" he said Ridhima looked up and saw him..he had this naughty grin on his face..she punched him softly on his chest and hugged him..she couldn't believe she hugged him..this made her blush even more..not only she suprised her self even Armaan got suprised by her hugging him but nevertheless that is where she belongs..in his arms..that is where they both belong..in eachother's arms. He hugged her back. His arms encircled her waist..they both loved this feeling..feeling of eachother's love..feeling of eachother's embarace..feeling of eachother by their side.

He noticed something wet on his neck. He pulled out of hug and saw her turning away. He knew she was crying. He held her shoulder and faced her towards him..he wiped her tears away and said "bas Ridhima ab mat ro" he said lovingly "Armaan im sorry for accusing you..i thought you loved Nikita" she explained her point of view "offcource i love Nikita" he said it quickly..Ridhima's eyes widened she thought of Armaan going away from her..she just felt his love..now he is saying that he doesn't love her..this was like a stab in her heart..before she gets anymore weird and negative ideas Armaan finshed what he had to say "but not in the way i love you..you are special you made me what I'am today..you made me believe in love..i have really badly fallen in love with you" he cupped her face..looked at her lips..she noticed he wants to kiss her and so does she..she wanted to feel him and feel him close to her heart..she closed her eyes to let him kiss her..her first kiss. Armaan wanted to kiss her as well but thought she might no be ready so instead he kissed on her forehead..Ridhima opened her eyes in suprise.."Armaan" she said to break the silence as she saw him looking appologitecaly at her "i know you are not ready Ridhima..i dont want to push you" he left her face and went back to creat distance "i will wait" Ridhima was suprised to hear this..didn't he see how much she wanted to feel his lips on her..to make her realise that he is her's she just went through a heart break eventhough it was a misunderstanding but the pain was terrible..she wanted him to vanish all the pain and give her love. She knew he was turning back because he cared for her but she cared for him too she wants him to kiss her..she is too shy to say "kiss me Armaan" but before she could say something she heard him say "I'am sorry Ridhima.. i think im pushing you i don't even know if you love" Ridhima could not believe she thought he saw it in her eyes but maybe he didn't "i know.." before he could say something..she kissed him shocking Armaan..she had her arms around her neck encircling him..she was making him believe that she loves him..Armaan on the other was suprised..his first kiss with Ridhima was a suprise kiss and he loved it..he knew she loves him but then he thought why did i say that she doesn't love me but she didnt say it though and now she is kissing me but still she hasn't said it yet. He was not holding her or kissing her back he just stood there thinking about this situation..this was driving Ridhima crazy..she wants him to kiss her back..maybe he is not sure that she loves him equally..she stopped kissing him and wispered "I love you" near his ear.

Was he dreaming..did he just heard her say i love you..he was so happy..he grabed her waist pulling her in and captured her lips in a kiss..a soft kiss which turned into a passionate kiss as they both started caressing eachothers back sensually..Ridhima deepened the kiss by encircling her arms around his neck..Armaan was not in his senses he was just kissing her and rubbing her back sensually..pulling her closer..he parted his lips to let his tongue touch her's..Ridhima allowed him by parting her lips as well..their tongue met..danced in rhythm of love..they tasted eachother's saliva. They broke the kiss as they got out of breath but were still closed..their forehead's were touching eachother's. "i love you" Armaan said and kissed her tip of her nose. "     I love you too Armaan" she hugged him again. Both stayed in eachother's arms..which seemed like forever.

I hope you guys didn't go to sleep lol. Let me know what do you think about it?

Comments and Criticisms are always welcome

Suwena

Edited by angelic_angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb.
do write more.
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tht was magical suwena I lv ur concept
Continue soon
angelic_angel thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG I am so touched i didn't expected this many people liking my silly OS thank you so much guys..i will either change this OS into a mini FF or write another OS..I am confused at the moment..if you would like to give suggestions your welcome to do so.
Thank You
Suweena <3
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice os
really loved the concept
do write more
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely os. Awesome is the word I guess.
please write more
will love to read more

please pm me when u write more
will be waiting eagerly
Edited by arooshee - 13 years ago
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please please please do write more! :D
-Aahana- thumbnail
heyy... i just read your os and omg
im speechless.. it was beautifully written dear!
loved they way you made AR's confession!
i simply loved it...!!
i think you should write more one shots!!
would love to read more from you! lolz
btw awesome os...
update more soon! 😃
angelic_angel thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

Superb.
do write more.

Thank you so much for appreciating my work
Suwena <3

Originally posted by: *princess*15