3IDIOTS-Gayi Bhains Pani Mein,Sachaayi Sawali Mein

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index:

Vinu kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz: (Vinu's Sexy Spoilers):
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Milan...................😳

Ek zamana ho gaya tumko mile hue,Kuch bhi kehe aur kuch sune hue
Ek baar to fir se pukar jao tum, Aa ke fir se gale se laga jao tum

Koi gila, shikva  ya shkiyaat na karenge, par mudat ho gaye koi shikva sune hue
Fir se mera nakhra utha jao tum, Main roothi hoon ah ke mana jao tum
aa ke fir se gale
laga jao tum.....

Do meethe bol to bol do ab , sadyian ho gaye koi geet sune hue
Ek bar  fir se voh dhun gungunao tum, kano main fir se voh nagma suna jao tum
aa ke fir se gale
laga jao tum......

Bethe hai milan ke intzaar main , ek arsaa guzar gaya tume se bichde hue
Ab to ek pyari se zalak dikha jao tum, Aa ke fir se voh aas baandh jao tum
 Ek baar fir se pukar jao tum,
aa ke fir se gale laga jao tum ....

Something to share will all my fellow IDIOTS...............for us all....ENJOY!!πŸ˜›

So today's episode was as expected.  Like the Maaneet moment...loved the content, but I felt the GC was a bit disconnected today....sometime I felt that he was right there in the scene...and at other times i felt he was clearly somewhere else....lost. 

Content wise...Geet was made to feel super guilty, when in fact it was not her fault, his behavior is what brought on her questions, and her doubts.....so why not acknowledge that.  I guess CVs will cater to the masses of "MAAN IS MAHAAN" believers...he can never do no wrong!!!

DD..on the other hand was fabulous again today..loved her cribbing when Daadima was insinuating herself on them....kabaab mein haddi....loved it when Geet said...."Gayi bahens paani mein"...too good!!

Vrush they stole the BABY talking idea form your last Wishful scene.....they had a baby speak to Maan....very original..I say!!πŸ˜‰

Now on to Arjun and Anne.   I have only questions...and one speculation.   Does Arjun have something that he can blackmail Anne with, like a recording of the night they spent together??  How else can he challenge her word against him.....besides her becoming preganant??

Arjun is fast falling in my eyes.....i think he is a total ass.  Kya woh itna NA MARD hai ke he had to use and abuse a girl to get his revenge against a REAL MARD??😑

Adding a bit about Maan's character....and why he is made out to be a GOD...

To answer your question about why Maan is made to be a demi GOD...i don't know.   Believe me when i say that I love the character of Maan...but I am not blind to his faults..in fact i love him more for them, for he is more real to me this way.   I see him as a PERFECTLY IMPERFECT Man...that I love, but there are many many fans who think that Maan can never be wrong...and just to play up tp them, i think the CVs have started to portray his character as such too.. I want the Maan that I fell in love with, the one that loves with everything and the one that fights with everything...the one that hates with a passion too.

I just made a separate post......do check it out and let me know what you think??

I want my Maan...not the Mahaan!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maan mera hai insaan - Geet hai Mahan.....Aurat hoti hi mahan hai, warna uske pairo taley janat na hotiπŸ˜‰..... Love both of them.....

Seriously like the episode.....Loved Maan dialogue to geet " Sach main bata nahin sakta tha, aur jhoot mujh se kaha nahin ja raha tha Geet".....Loved Geet dialogue to Maan "gaiee bhains paani mein".....

Annie ban ja sherni, gala pakdiyo, aur saale ko kick kariyo....

Detail take will update shortly....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res....

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan.....
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan....
Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan...
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan...
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera piya ghar aaya oh Raamji!!

Der lagi aane mein tumko shukar hai phir bhi aaye toh
Aas ne dil ka saath nahin choda...
Waise hum ghabraye toh!!!

Goes w/o saying... luved Maneet scenes..
Finally the confession!! luved the multiple hugs.. DD was at her best!!
Luved the dialogue.. "Saach tumhein bata nahin sakta tha.. aur jhooth tumse kaha nahin jaa raha tha.. Par tum itne sawaal pooch rahi thi ki mai aur kya karta.."
Showed his luv & his helplessness...😳

Another gud dialogue: "Gayi bhains paani mein"

Daadi being kabaab mein haddi was "irritating" today.. than "entertaining"....

Not wasting time on AA!!

More.. mayb later...
M bzy with my Maan in dreamland... ❀️😍

- Luv Kads

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet:

She flies on

She comes sailing on the wind, her wings flashing in the sun
On a journey just begun, she flies on,
And in the passage of her flight, her song rings out thro' the night
full of laughter, full of light, she flies on.

Maan:

I, the Lord of sea and sky, I hear Geet cry
I the Lord of snow and rain, I bear Geet's pain
I the Lord of wind and flame, I tend to Geet's waring heart.

Come down from your throne Maan,   Go fly higher Geet.

Cheers. 
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys chk this post.. a lng 1 though! But totally dreamyyyyyyy

Link to the original post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1604494

Originally posted by: sarrm

Maan ka Khumaar, Un Aankhon ka kamaal

Hi everyone, 

Is Maan ne apna kya haal kar diya hai yaro?

Maan ka khumaar hamein kis mod pe le aaya,

Ke dil kare haye, koi yeh bataye kya hoga???

- We waited for Maan to speak with his deep and sexy voice. And speak he did. And there we were - all of us, utterly shocked by the sheer arrogance yet stark truth that emanated from him with his words. He enthralled us by his words- sharp, intelligent, precise, delivered with equal arrogance, power and precision reaching its intended destination with speed and impact that left us reeling!

-We waited for Maan to give those looks with his oh so sexy eyes. And look he did!!! He looked at Geet time and again with hundreds of different expressions in his eyes and on his face. And we fell, no sank, deep and fast in the spell that Maan wound around us with those fabulous eyes of his.

Maan is the only actor I have come across who can have such myriad expressions flitting across his face in a space of a few seconds.  Often referred to as windows to the soul- eyes and here Maan's eyes seem to be the sheer fulcrum of activity, they are continuously sending messages of varied kinds. One can get a crash course in speed reading of the eyes, if one just looks into his eyes and tries to decipher all that they speak. I find Maan is unique cause people generally give out verbal cues blatantly and non verbal subtly, with Maan (GC), both verbal and non verbal cues are shot out constantly and blatantly with such intensity that intercepting the two modes of communication at such high levels, leaves us girls totally swooning!!

If we just explore the different messages he manages to convey with his eyes, we would be surprised by the entire list of it all. I have tried to compile a list of all the varied looks that I have loved of Maan's, I have left out a lot, cause this is a feat in itself, since every scene I recall of Maan was rendered perfect by those lovely eyes of his. (Touch wood, May God bless him and have him stay away from all negativity). Please by all means feel free to add to it, comment on the existing list/post.

1. I am on my own - cool jungle cat on the prowl, when he first made his appearance at the mela in HP with can of coke.(That day the reason for watching GHSP changed for the lot of us - he became the reason to watch, then Geet and Maan created magic and rest is history)

2. Arrogant look when he first saw Geet

3. Indifferent look when Geet first head on collided with him begging him to help her.

4. What creature are you look when he saved her from drowning

5. Angry, i'll shoot you look when Geet sought his help after her near drowning, at his camp with him holding his gun!!!

6. Powerful and stop people dead in tracks look, in this case, stop the jeep, when he halted the runaway jeep with Geet inside!!!

7. Then came the look he bestowed upon Brij and his family - u think u can scare me, try it I say? Look when he encountered the Handa family first time

8. Look when he first pinned Geet against the tree - "Try and escape me"

9. The look of surprise and fascination when Geet first came to his house in HP with her face covered and eyes showing, he took off the veil off her face and that look on his face!!!

10. That quizzical look when Geet came to see him by the jeep to tell him she would be going with him get papers  registered.

11. Look of frustration when he slowly started realizing that Geet was getting under his skin slowly but surely.

12. Look of surprise when Geet forcibly tied a makeshift bandage out of her dupatta for Maan when he was injured the first time.

13. The look that he continued to give Geet to suggest she had absolutely no effect on him, until he was totally blasted by her thoughts day and night.

14. That look of disgust he gave Geet when he ran into her at Geet's fist sr night, when he said all those awful things to her when she bumped into him

15. The look of empathy from Maan when he saw Geet being a victim to her brother Brij's fanatic behavior and murder attempt

16. The look of fierce protectiveness when he fought to save Geet

17. The look of murderous anger at the injustice of having Geet being so illtreated.

18. The look of a warrior when he was beating up Brij and rest of his gang.

19. The look of 'I can't believe I tried to help you" when he thought Geet was going to be helpless victim.

20. The look of bossiness when he first blasted Geet after her arrival in KC as his secretary

21. The look of challenge he gave Geet when he told her dekhta hun tum yaha kitne din tikti ho.

22. The uncontrolled mesmerized look when Maan caught Geet asleep in her chair during her late stint at work

23. The look of slow thawing of ice that he could not help giving every time they engaged in an eye lock session

24. The scared look in his eyes when he saw that Geet was falling followed by the look when he caught her in his arms the first fall before the party, and the look hi eyes conveyed when they closed shut while holding her close to him.

25. The arctic look he reserved for the likes of Brij & fam, NT, Rahul, Brij & goons

26. The angry look in his eyes, a reaction to the effect of Geet leaving him aflutter with all the strange emotions in his heart

27. The angry look every time Geet makes a mistake

28. The sardonic look in his eyes when he is egging Geet at any point or when he allows himself to feel the warmth left by Geet's antics followed by that sardonic smirk of his!!!

29. The look of awareness when Geet falls into his arms, or when their hands touch by mistake.

30. The look Maan gives when Geet opens the window of the conference room while they are waiting for the first meeting after Geet starts work at kcs

31. The look of anger and superiority Maan gives Geet when he tells her she is just a secretary'

32. The look of incredible frustration when Geet goes clumsy on him with the coffee incident and innumerable other times

33. The look he gives her when he catches hold of her hands that were trying to innocently take his shirt off to clean it up after the coffee incident

34. That outrageously quizzical look he gave her when he asked her bas itna hi - sirf 5 spoon sugar?

35. The look of horrified realization that he made a mistake in the conference room

36. The tentatively apologetic look he shoots at Geet when he dictates sorry to Geet

37. The sheepishly apologetic look he gives Geet when saying sorry properly

38. The look Maan shoots at Geet when she suddenly falls on his lap in the conference room

39. The look in Maan's eyes during the start of the chabi kho jayye sequence, when Maan's hand is on Geet's dupatta, the searing, smoking passion in his eyes at that moment with his eyes narrowed to slits

40. The realization that he wants her when he catches himself imagining making out with Geet in the conference room

41. The sudden look of coming back to reality after he was this close to following through with his urges in the conference room, just before he quips khidki band kardo, na jaane kau yeh bakwaas gaana sun raha hai.

42. The look of protectiveness in his eyes when he sees Geet's sleeping and feeling cold while stuck in the conference room

43. The look of unbriddled passion every other time he looked at Geet without her knowledge

44. The absolute "I am socked in my gut" look when he first saw Geet in the white saree

45. The sharp look of dislike when he caught Rahul flirting with Geet, and Geet handshaking with Rahul.

46. The awareness when Geet pushed him and said no matter what I do it will never be enough for you. (Prelude to Kurbaan hua)

47. The blend of anger, passion and awe in Maan's eyes when he danced with Geet on Kurbaan Hua

48. The look of self confusion in his eyes when he tried to analyse why he had danced with her that way on the dance floor

49. The look when Maan saw Geet's torn saree and her crying on the dance floor

50. The response in his eyes when Geet said come back soon at the dance floor when Maan was going to fetch Geet's clothes

51. The awareness and the natural falling into place look that Maan's eyes mirrored when Geet clutched at his arms on the way to the room after the saree tearing incident

52. The look of understanding and silent reassurance when Geet was uncomfortable while awaiting room keys outside the room

53. The look when Geet said you will not be around all the time to help her and she would have to learn to fend for herself

54. The "silent I'll deal with Rahul" look in his eyes when Geet mentioned Rahul misbehaving with her

55. The I'm worried about you look when Geet went off on her own followed by the look of relief when he saw her reach her home

56. The look in his eyes every time he did Tai chi and recollected haunting Geet moments

57. The look of restrained control when Maan starts desiring Geet big time

58. The look of warning when Geet got carried away with her questions for organizing the party

59. And then the smirky look of a smile when he sees Geet beating a hasty retreat after his look of warning.

60. The confused and self questioning look when his mind straight away connects to Geet when Dev asks Maan what's happening in your life

61. The amused look when he quips a response to Geet's madhu makhe ka chatta statement. 

62. The exasperated look when he sees Geet not responding to his questions and keeping mum.

63. The smirky look of challenge when he says to himself, ab to Geet ko bolna hi padega during Geet's maun against Maan

64. The look in his eyes when Geet gets pricked by the thorn

65. The smoking passion in his eyes during the pee loon sequence.

66. The look of don't say a word yet , just let me have my way with you during the pee loo sequence

67. The look that spoke volumes on his growing feelings and desire for Geet and his acceptance of it

68. The look of dawning realization that he was seeing apparitions of Geet everywhere when she left KC

69. The look of sheer force of rejection in his eyes at the realization that Geet was beginning to change him from what MSK originally was.

70. The resolve to fight his growing feelings for her and Geet herself when he got too close to her emotionally.

71. The look of resignation and then sheer look of pleasure while giving into his feelings when Geet embraced him in the rain and he responded in kind.

72. The sheer need to kiss her senseless in the lift when she tried to ask him why he was sending her away

73. The look of resolve to push her away from him after all his antics in the office of going into the pantry for the first time

74. The look in his eyes when he forgets what he came for after seeing Geet dressed in punjabi  outfit, during the disastrous day of Maan and Geet fight at the Indian theme launch

75. The look when she sees the dupatta on Geet's head like on a bride

76. The mesmerised look that shuts him up as soon as he gets close to Geet

77. The turmoil in his eyes when he is telling Geet to stay away from him, when he tells her his life does not revolve around her, when he advises her not to ask questions with her eyes

78. The turmoil in his eyes in the entire scene following their argument after which Geet leaves, also when Maan is barely holding it together with Adi asking him questions about Geet

79. The look of fierce fight for self preservation which drives Maan to try and oust Geet out of Khurana outhouse

80. The prior look of utter fascination at his own self at the way he has been going bonkers imagining Geet everywhere and then in his bedroom

81. The look in his closed eyes when he suddenly crumples his blanket because its been continuously tugged away from him

82. The look of surprise to actually find her there in his bed and outhouse

83. The look when he catches hold of Geet's dupatta in "kya tum sach much khaas ho" scene

84. The look of warning in his eyes when he again advises her to leave the house, while advancing on her just after the dupatta scene

85. The look in his eyes when she plays the nurse to his burnt fingers

86. The look in his eyes when he realizes he has been manhandling her'

87. The murderous look when he catches Geet smiling while he is trying to fetch cream for her sore hands

88. The absolute hate, boiling anger in his eyes when he is bursting and accusing her of trying to entrap him

89. The look in his eyes when he wants to angrily kiss her and the look when he throws her away

90. The look in his eyes when Geet comes running to the darga and he sees her there

91. The look of awareness of similar feelings mirrored in her eyes at the darga

92. The look of regret after he insults Geet about his brother and family being violent

93. The look when he catches Geet acting all fumbly and strange at the outhouse office

94. The look when he wipes off the ink with her dupatta

95. The I'm done with you look when he breaks off the contract with that loathsome client

96. The smoking look when he catches Geet dueing his tai chi session and when he puts the earring back in her ear

97. The look when he catches Geet from falling down the stairs of KM after his disaster trip of sitting at the airport!!!

98. Oh I cannot forget the look when Maan stops her from leaving the khurana outhouse and then his acceptance of his feelings for her

99. The look when Maan turns on the full fledged I'll woo you charm and asks Geet why was she trying to leave him forever

100. The hot and smoking look when he removes her jewellery off

101. All the looks when Maan had now accepted his feelings and had turned into a fullto aashiq, trying to get Geet to accept her feelings

102. The look of sheer satisfaction in his eyes when he sees Geet getting jealous

103. The look of acceptance when Geet drags him off the dance floor

104. The look of coming home in that fantastic hug at the discotheque

105. The staggering look of pain at being rejected by Geet

106. The sheer confusion, pain and despair at having misjudged Geet's feelings for him

107. The look of bitterness, pain in the storeroom

108. The fleeting awash of happiness when Geet seems to confess to loving him and the accompanied look of desolation at the realization that she does not

109. The look of resolving to follow to hell and back just for her sake when in HP

110. The look of a tender lover when he holds Geet in his arms in HP

111. The look of tending lover when he clips the hook of her blouse in HP

112. The unrelenting look of a thwarted lover who was out to make her fiancee at all cost

113. The look of sheer shock when he heard she was pregnant

114. The look of dead dreams when he realises and lives through the days after Geet's confession of pregnancy

115. The look of I don't want anything to do with you after the pregnancy realization

116. The look of regret and pain at not having listened to Geet before (after Geet tells her story in the conf hall) and having hurt her

117. The look when he realizes Geet is gone leaving the ring behind.

There are way more scenes, where Maan's eyes have said as much as the verbal dialogues. These are but just some of the ones I love. The rest will come later. I would love it if you'll can add to it, especially to the ones after the Geet story revealing sessions'.till date upto the post marriage fight!!!

Guys here's the rest of the list. This includes inputs from @shweta and @drdee142, thanks to you both for coming up with more points. THanks to all of you for liking the post. Hope you all like the rest as well

(@shweta - 118-122)

118. The look of weaving a dream when he first saw the sonography

119. The fear of losing Geet after realizing Brij's presence in the Mansion
120. deeply hurt and showing anger look when geet told hm that you dont love me any more
121. helpless look when geet caught him and old hin that you wanna be away from me
122. naughty look when many a times wanted to kiss her but never did.

look of weaving a  dream when he first saw the sonography

(@drdee142  from 123-127)

123. The complacently self satisfied look when Geet is sitting on his lap & talking to him & doesn't realize it

124. The mischevious look when he's in the car with Sasha & asking Geet to say ILU or during the haldi when he's trying to get close to her, or when he's holding her hand on the dining table and asking her to pass the rice or why was she eating with one hand

125. The "Mujhe mere biwi se bachao" look when Geet walks in on him dancing to SKJ

126. The smouldering passionate looks during RTM & the SR (till the realization)

127. The "Oh what am I going to do" look when Geet is trying to seduce him after marriage on the bed you know footsie & touching his ears or when she pulls him into the bathroom or when she tells him that "Aaj aapki izzat khatre main hain"

128. The look in his eyes when Maan saw Geet outside the window the time he acknowledged to himself that he was losing (his heart to Geet) and for once he was not afraid of losing anymore.

129. The look when he saw Geet wanting the white rose

130. The look when he was trying so hard to give the rose to Geet

131. The look in his eyes when he thought Geet was jeering and rejecting his feelings at the office when he imagined going to her and giving her the rose

132. The look in his eyes when he thought the rest of them would come to know that he was the one who started off keeping the rose in the file

133. The look when Geet picked up the rose and threw it into the bin

134. The solemn look of dreams crashing all around him when he heard Geet say I'm pregnant instead of I love you

135. The incredulous look when he realized the enormity of what she was saying..

136. The look of emptiness and pain in his eyes when he was driving from the marriage hall towards that hill where he vent it out by screaming out

137. The look of trying to cover up the pain eating up his insides with the physical pain of doing karate and taichi

138. The look of I can't stand to look at you anymore when he saw Geet trying to justify her pregnancy.

139. The look of absolute indifference mingled with bitter pain belying the former when Geet came into the office to try and speak to him, his hurt hand started bleeding, Geet falling and she bracing herself by holding his hand.

140. The look when he saw geet falling down in the rain, while he was indifferently trying to drive away from her

141. The look when he told Geet what can you say now that he could listen to when Geet was wanting to talk about her pregnancy

142. The look of a man jilted in the worst possible manner when he told Geet he would never forget what she had done to him

143. The look when he turned around despite himself only to see Geet falling unconscious in the rain and the look when he caught her

144. The look when Geet held onto him muttering to him desolately not to leave her like the rest of them all.

145. The sheer look of love mingled with intense hate at Geet just after they shared a laugh over Dadi's papaya giving scene

146. The look when Maan felt Geet's presence in the office but could not see her anywhere

147. The look of realization that he had been conned when he found himself trapped in the conference room with Geet

148. The look of rejection and anger for Geet while she was trying to tell him her story

149. The unrelenting look he accompanied with his words that sent Geet onto her knees crying in protest that she was not acting

150. Despite himself, he bent down acknowledging with his eyes, that no matter how angry he was, hated what she had done to him and wanted away from her, something about their bond was stronger than anything, which made him pick her up as she was down on her knees by his feet, crying

151. The look in his eyes when Geet burst out and started telling her story

152. The sheer horrified look at her story of being jilted, used and stolen off of all her gold, land and worst of all, her innocence, when Geet told him about the fake marriage, the farce sr, the real pregnancy and the spineless family members who were out to kill her & her foetus for some stupid honor.

153. The look when he told her after he heard her story, that he had thought she was only his (that was valid from his viewpoint but utterly dumb statement by him at that time, mind you)

154. The look of its all over and the horror of losing her when he thought she had gone with the train

155. The look of relief followed by that beautiful smile reaching his eyes when he realized Geet was still there at the station

156. The look in his eyes when he was taking the glitter off her at the station

157. The look in his eyes when he he knelt in front of Geet at the station and put on the ring

158. The look when he told her, her past did not matter to him, he wanted to be a part of her future.

159. The look in his eyes when Geet splashed water on him at the fountain in his mansion

160. The look in his eyes when he wiped off his wet face with her dupatta - that look was powerful, cause it was so contained where a response goes, but the look made Geet fret as to what his response was gonna be, that she was in a big soup, it just made him look so very mighty in its subtly rampant power the look projected!!!

161. The look of hesitancy when Maan was trying to ask Geet if she wanted to have the guy who wronged her, found

162. The look of fascination when seeing Geet by his side in Manali

163. The look of being unable to take his eyes off Geet in Manali

164. The look of possessiveness & jealousy when the client started praising Geet

165. The look of "NO, you are not to do that" when Geet was trying to put her hair forwards exposing her back

166. The look of anger when Geet refused to listen to him

167. The look of worry when he could not find Geet in Manali

168. The smoking look at the realization that Geet was changing, the intimacy of it all and his look acknowledging his own reaction to them being on their own in there.

169. The smoulderingly passionate look when things got out of hand for a while during the roop tera mastana scene

170. The look of impatience when geet would not say what he wanted her to say

171. The stalker look when he was goading Geet to say "Iloveu"

172. The look in his eyes when he pinned her innumerable times against the wall, being this close to showing her what spark she was unmindfully fanning into a full fledged fire

173. The final look of understanding that they did not need specific words to echo out their feelings, their actions were enough

174. The look in his eyes when they met in the night by the camp for a date

175. The look in his eyes when they both promised each other that their day would begin by seeing each other and end by being with each other.

176. The look that said there could be no one purer or more innocent than you in the whole world

177. The look that told her how much he loved, wanted, desired and needed her by his side with that hug again by the camp side

178. The look of question and worry when he saw Geet preoccupied with something

179. The look of pain, desolation when Geet refused to marry him and when they had the terrible fight and break up at the office

180. The look of fury when he manhandled Geet that day of the fight

181. The stony look which seemed to say all has ceased to matter, but I will go on, after their breakup.

182. The haunted look when memories of Geet continued to haunt him after their break up esp at the party scene

183. The look of incredulous fury when he found out that it was Dev who turned out to be the low life to have hurt Geet so bad.

184. The look of tortured fury springing for venegence when at the party Maan danced with the other girl

185. The blend of mixed emotions that culminated into Maan pulling Geet in his arms manhandling her badly until he got slapped in response

186. The realization of having totally misbehaved with Geet, the pain and guilt in his eyes following the slap that had brought him to his senses.

187. The scene when Maan gets the phone call and the look when he realizes she has not been for a checkup, the guilt at having forgotten she is pregnant in the interim days between the breakup and bringing back pint co employees & Geet back to KC

188. The look in his eyes when he said to himself he needs to get out of office or else he is gonna need to see Geet'.

189. The look in his eyes when he realized Geet was giving him the blank call from the basement office

190. The beautiful, sexy look in his eyes when maan saw sweat stringing down the side of her neck and just how close he came to wiping that off with his finger

191. The look in his eyes when he caught Geet falling down at the office exhausted from the heat, pregnancy and work load.

192. The look of worry, concern, guilt when Maan Geet collapsed in the basement office and was not waking up

193. The awash of relief in his eyes when Geet opened her eyes followed by that hug

194. The look when he saved Geet from the chandelier

195. The look when he saved Geet from falling off the first floor after NT pushed her down

196. The look when he was absolutely driven to fill Geet's mang with his blood declaring the two of them to be married for life with that maang bharai

197. The look of ferocity when Maan confronted NT about her murderous intentions and attempt at hurting Geet and baby

198. The look of tenderness when he caught Geet in his arms after their dramatic maang-bharai and took her to the outhouse

199. The etches of worry in his eyes when Maan realized Geet life was in danger

200. The worry when he found Geet in the bathroom

201. The guilt and pain when he realized he had chosen her over the baby

202. The look of love and passion in his eyes throughout the pre wedding, wedding days

203. The look when he realized he could not afford to touch her on the sr

204. The I'll reduce you to a pulp look when he beat Brij up for trying to harm Geet

205. The naughty look in his eyes when he played mischief with Geet

206. The look in his eyes when Geet first told him I love you

207. The look in his eyes when he told Geet that he would only say what she wanted to hear if it snowed

208. The look of love, adoration, devotion in his eyes when he finally said I love you to Geet

209. The look in his eyes twice when Geet talked about Maan being the father to her baby, and that their relationship could not be broken - to Brij

210. The look of smoldering passion, barely restrained need, realization that he could not go ahead with taking their relationship to the next level

211. The look in his eyes when he got the haldi to her so he could be the first one to put it on her.

212. The look of mistrust directed at Arjun time and again

213. The look of possessiveness in his eyes when he was taking Geet's measurements

214. The look of a hunted cat when he was avoiding Geet at all costs after the wedding night.

Link to the original post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1604494
Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who all are here tonight ?
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res! ~

Hug-filled epi. Mere Mann Mein Laddoo Phooto-s. ☺️

Hellooooo Shellooooo Mere Idiotssssssssss // πŸ€—

Yippe Ya Yo Kha Yay! πŸ˜† Aaj ache bachon ki tarha CVs ne hug se hi episode continue kiya. Good good. πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm just so happy today because our Maaneet have proven yet again (along with GHSP team) that we are different and unique. We don't believe in unnecessarily prolonging misunderstandings between a couple.. especially one that is so in love and one that just got married. Sensibility at its best! Thankyou for that Geet Team. Kudos to ya'll!

Kay, so here we go!

Bahon Ke Darmiyan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain: That is what went through my mind. I just adore everytime that these two have hugged. And it's happened for the first time to me that I realized every hug of theirs has a different feeling and meaning. I feel everytime they've hugged, it's just gotten better and better and everytime I've melted. Their love oozes out like there's no tomorrow! The way they look at each other is just aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't help but literally smile till my face hurts. That's how much I go paagal over them when they hug and I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that we all have the same effect. Truth be told, I've never felt this intensely about a couple hugging as I do when it's a Maaneet hug. Yea. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet Ka Paagalpan: LOL. Lallantop question Daadi. "Geet! Ye Kya Paagalpan Hai?" Poor girl is so much in a trance after seeing her Maan that she can't even think straight and Munda has to reassure Daadima that Geet is alright. πŸ˜ƒ Of course she's alright when her saviour Munda is always there to protect her! But I loved the look Maan gave as soon as Daadi brought up Baby Singh Khurana. His dimaag went into "Alert Mode".

Let's Talk Business: I agree with Aditi when I say that I loved Maan&Daadi's business related conversation. For quite a while we haven't seen the face of our beautiful beautiful KC .. I miss it yaar  LOL. But I am glad to see that the relationship Maan and Daadi have apart from their Daadi-Pota one is still intact .. and that is of business partners. Daadi is known as the Queen Khurana of the Empire and of course everything that goes on .. Maan is always informing her of it. Their conversation also put to rest all doubts of KC ever going bankrupt because .. well you know .. Maan is always busy romancing his Kudi! 🀣 (Note: That was a joke. I -- in no way -- want Maan or KC going broke! Agar mujhe Arjun ka mu bhi torna pardha to save KC .. I shall! Haan! 😑)

What I always love about Daadi is that she's been praising Geet and holding her responsible for Maan's luck and the good atmosphere she has brought to his life and his business as soon as she became eternally tied to him. Geet is truly deserving of that praise... and it shows that she is happy when Daadi praises her that way. Her smile when Daadi said that was too cute. 😳 And the way Maan kept looking at her was awwwwww. Ok, I've been "awww-ing" a lot.. but I can't help it ok. πŸ˜›

Lo Ji.. Aik Aur Baar: Ok! That's it! I think I've said it before. But it's high time we enlist Maan Singh Khurana in the Guiness Book of World Records. Is anyone counting how many times he has picked up Geet in his arms? Hain? I really want to know now! Sometimes I feel Geet hurts herself on purpose just to be in his arms! Well I say .. You go girl! Keep fake-falling/tripping/slipping just so you can be in the midst of his doley-sholey πŸ˜† But awww poor girl twisted her ankle I think. She gets hurt waaay too much!  

Oye Daadi... Kabab Mein Haddi: LMAO! Gaye Bheins Paani Mein! 🀣 Lallantop! Lallantop! (Thanyou Barry-ji! πŸ‘) I love how Geet was cribbing in her head and then commeting in her head and at last pleading to Maan in her head hoping that he stop Daadi from staying with her all night. Too good! And this Munda bhi na! Ok .. sounds like a good idea? Waaaaaaaaat?! But I understand the reason why .. because he was still under the predicament that Geet was upset after their showdown. AHAH. After Kabab Mein Haddi leaves... Maan wants to freshen up. Ok .. I cackled so hard the way Geet kept calling Maan .. I mean the dude just went in and she's already calling him. I think he got scared! πŸ˜† Like "why is Geet so eager to get me out of the washroom?" Lol.. I was rolling. Awwww Maan applying ointment and then Geet lying that she was all better so she got the chance to talk to him .. for the moment she was eagerly waiting for all this time. And it finally arrived.

The Moment of Understanding: The only thing these two needed the most was the ability to understand each other. Especially when they aren't talking or hiding things from each other.. that is where I guess they fail to recognize what the other is thinking. Recall: Misunderstanding is the reason they had their last fight.. and misunderstanding is the reason they had this one. All the wrong accusations that were truly meaningless were not the problem here. So please, whoever thinks that Maan's apology wasn't enough should reconsider because Geet saying "You don't love me anymore" was equally hurtful to him because she actually thought that for a while. Maan had only uttered those bitter words so that he could get her to stop questioning him. And even then.. he did apologize. It's not like he didn't so I don't get if people still have a problem with him not giving a proper apology. You know sometimes actions are enough for the other person to know you're sorry, and everyone has a different way of clearing a situation. And if Geet knows that he didn't mean it plus the fact that he regrets saying those words.. then who are we to judge how he should apologize? That's what I feel.

Awww.. Geet pouting because the globe broke and Maan asking her if she is going to yet again apologize for this too and her nodding was 😳 too adorable. Her pout was chooo cute! *Feels like pinching her cheeks* πŸ˜† (You know what! I want Maan to pinch her cheeks now! I want to see that! Because Geet has pinched his cheeks.. which was SOO ADORABLE btw.. so I want to see him doing it either to annoy her or to pacify her after a tiff, etc. But I want a Maan-pinching-Geet's-cheeks moment! πŸ˜ƒ)

Maan word's about Geet not caring for their baby yet again makes Geet understand that he truly cares for their child and would never let any harm come in the way of that. And so she reassures him through her baby-talk. Lovely concept I must add. I like how they try to convey the baby's message to each other. It's really heart-warming to see the importance they're giving to BSK. I haven't seen such baby scenes anywhere else (yet another way GHSP is unique) and so I am cherishing every moment for we never know what the baby's future has in store. I loved the way the walked back towards the bed and looked at each other. 😳 (Oh alright, I loved everything.. can't write down every dialogue but I loved the whole scene)

AA Battery Pack: Alright.. this scumbag is hell bent on getting Annie to confess the truth about her and Arjun to Maan. I want to see her as a fighter and as a strong girl. Let her not be under the pretense like Geet because over here their stories are completely different. Did Dev ever tell Geet about his true intentions? No! Arjun had a full-fleged confession to Annie about his true intentions. Even in the future, if ever Arjun says he truly loves Annie, Annie should kick him where it hurts and say he doesn't deserve her. Why? Because knowingly he abused her feelings and used her as a pawn to take revenge on her brother. So, even if a man says he's "Sorry" with his pathetic excuses of love.. the girl should not be shown as the forgiver each time. Geet is an exceptional case: even after getting pregnant under the pretense that she was "married" she somehow happened to overlook things.

BUT

Annie should really be shown as a different, ussolon-waali, strong like her brother, fighter girl. They should teach everyone a lesson by showing that girls don't always have to take BS from guys like Arjun. So there's my khwahish to CVs.

Uff Daadi.. Aap Bhi Na: She is yet again trusting Arjun with his sweet-talks. But kya karein? She is that kind of a woman and ok Arjun hasn't shown his true colours yet but we'll see how their reception plays out. Daadi-Maan-Geet scene was tres cute with Maan teasing Geet about her "punjabi receptions" .. their nok-jhoks never get old for me! πŸ˜†

Precap: Annie.. please show Arjun his place! Now! 😑 

I want a grand reception with Maaneet in exceptional outfits. I forgave you for your wedding outfit fiasco .. but this time koi excuse nahi chalenge! They better look hot!

Alright.. today I bakk-ed a bit too much. Probably bored ya'll to death by now!

If you read the whole thing.. I LOVE YOU. If you didn't .. I STILL LOVE YOU! πŸ˜†

Comment karo na. πŸ˜ƒ

Saankyou for reading.

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago