Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx abhiram
bharti yeh ek fort h, jo Madhya Pradesh me h, jo Janshi me h. Janshi ki rani ka h.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@anki : ye jhansi fort toh nahi lag raha...aur waise bhi Jhansi MP me nahi hai
               Ye fort ka pic maine TV mein dekha hai kisis channel pe...par  iska naam yaad nahi aa raha
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sayed Incredible India wala add me thi! MP me jitna big forts h. Usme hi ek hoga. Naam to yaad nehi aa raha!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Nivren/Abhi 
u r right dear 
its a ruined part of Mandu Fort In M.P.
proceed with next pic 
n thnx for sharing the info 

@all
dimaag kholo thode din pehle iska info daala tha cc pe bhool bhi gye 
ufff
Amor. thumbnail

Vikramjeet Virk to debut on small screen with Shobha Somnath Ki..

Friday, June 03, 2011 | 4:20:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Vikramjeet Virk to debut on small screen with Shobha Somnath Ki..

Vikramjeet Virk, will be seen essaying the pivotal role of Mohammad Ghaznavi in the new historical on Zee TV..

Vikramjeet Virk, the young lad from Karnal made his big screen debut with the Ashutosh Gowarikar periodic movie, Kheley Hum Jee Jaan Se. He is also shooting for a movie down South titled Casanova with renowned actor Mohan Lal.

The talented actor is now all set to make his television debut with Indra Media's magnum opus historical show on Zee TV, Shobha Somnath Ki.

A little birdie tells us, "Vikramjeet has bagged the meaty role of Ali Mohammad Ghaznavi who will try to capture Bharuch. The story will revolve around the heroics of Shobhana and Ghaznavi who will come face to face in many a battles".

Talking about his first stint on television, Vikramjeet told TellyBuzz, "It's a great experience being part of this huge historical. I have always had the penchant to the physical games and have been an athlete. So when this action-oriented historical role was offered to me, I grabbed the opportunity. I have gone thro' diction classes as well as action classes for this role of Ghaznavi. We have been working hard and its been an amazing experience so far".

Vikramjeet who is also working for a Punjabi movie will make his appearance in the Zee TVshow from the very second episode.

Shobha Somnath Ki premiers on Zee TV on 20th June at the 8 PM slot..

Here's yet another new face to look forward to on television..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Identify the historical palace given in the picture.
Amor. thumbnail
ok i knew this one bol du 

ye K... Palace 

bolo abhi m gng right na 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

ok i knew this one bol du 

ye K... Palace 

bolo abhi m gng right na 

U r welcome for the sharing thing yaar...

Yes Hint: The name of the palace and the place start from 'K '

Bharti if u know...then bol dO
Amor. thumbnail
ok its 
Kayamkulam palace at kerala 

m i right ๐Ÿ˜›

Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello frnds๐Ÿ˜Š
I was reading a book titled ''Chanakya'' by B.K Chaturvedi but unfortunately the book is incomplete on google. I've read about Chanakya's childhood friend named Suvasini(Suvas)
Chanakya's father Chanak and Amatya Shaktar were gud frnds. Amatya Shaktar was the minister of Mahananda who was the father of Dhananada. Shaktar was the father of Suvas. In the book its mentioned that Suvas was beautiful, vivacious, kind hearted yet fickle minded girl. Its also mentioned that Chanakya had a soft corner for her. They used to play together and Chanakya used to help her in her studies. When Chanak was killed by Mahananda and Amtya Shaktar was imprisoned, Chanakya and his mother left pataliputra and shifted to Kusumpur. But later Chanakya went to Taksashila for his education. After completing his education, he was appointed as a teacher in Takshashila but he had come to Magadh in search of his mother and Suvas.