Posted: 13 years ago
guyz seriously...........iss MISHTY ne MSK ka kya haal banadiya πŸ˜•

she is teaching so many weird things to him😑, usski pyaar me to MSK ko pata bhi nahi chal raha hai ki voh kya se kya ban gaye

MISHTY ne MSK ko jhoot bolna sikha di 😲...........par poor MSK voh toh jhoot bhol raha hai par kya kare he is not so professional in telling lies like MISHTY isliye vunki jhoot bahut asaani se pakdi gayi😭

bechara MSK aap log dekh ligiye voh kaise feel kar raha hai 😲

according to law crime karne valon se jayada crime karne keliye inspire karne valon ko badi saja di jati hai 😑

isliye your honour i request u to punish MISHTY by ordering her to shower dozens of kisses 😳 on MR.MSK

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
agree with u........
loved the pics.......
MSK is looking so cute........
Oh I like the punishment.......and I want to see the punishment soon πŸ˜† Loved the pics and the post too dear.......but loved the punishment the best πŸ˜‰ Kya punishment socha hain but it should be with immediate effect πŸ˜†
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh I like the punishment.......and I want to see the punishment soon πŸ˜† Loved the pics and the post too dear.......but loved the punishment the best πŸ˜‰ Kya punishment socha hain but it should be with immediate effect πŸ˜†

i am also very much eager to c d punishment getting implimented πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved ur post as always and punishment is must and that too from both the sides as maan also lies to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reading the headlines i got scared but your post is too Good.. and the punishment is awesome .
Originally posted by sanjh1234

loved ur post as always and punishment is must and that too from both the sides as maan also lies to her πŸ˜†

from both sidesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........highly impossible dear that too in present situation 😑

WOW! VERY NICE PUNISHMENT.....

like allways ..u r awsome!πŸ‘πŸΌ

topic aur punishment dono dreamy hain....hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😍