Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

congo loveeee the banner

Thanks so much Priya! Glad you love the banner. 😳

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Congrats Dangelz on reaching the 5th πŸ€—πŸ₯³
Very very happy for you.. The banner is gorgeous 😍
Update soon :)

Thanks so much for the congrats Hoor! 😳 Glad you liked the banner =) Yes I am working on an update, so will try to update soon.

Samples have been posted on the first page =)
CONGRATS <3333 Your siggy style is so 😍 enchanting :) Can't wait to see more updates!

Congrats on your 5th Gall.. Dangz!!πŸ€—

Hope you open many many moreee!

Originally posted by -Ami-

DANGELZZ! Congrats on shop number 5!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Now I can see billion more updates and then write a billions more essays for you to spend half on hour on replying too. *jumps up and down* Doesn't that just make you feel so happy? =P LOL, jokes aside, I'm so glad that you've finally made it to #5!

I LOVEEE your sigs and all the colorings in your sigs. Everything is always just so beautiful that I always seem to blab on and on constantly. And then, you always seem to love those essays so ehh, I look forward to writing one for you everything.

Anyways, congrats on #5 again! You're going to have a billion more in the future. *runs around in circles*

Amiiiiii! Aww...thank you so so muchh! *hugs* 😳 

I dunno about a billion more updates, but I would definitely love reading a billion more essays from you (even if it does take me half and hour to reply to each of them! πŸ˜†)

Aww...yes I know very well how much you adore my work =) Your such a sweetheart, that I don't care how much you blab! Infact I love reading your blab! πŸ˜† Makes me happy that you put in the effort to write me such lovely essays all the time =) Really does mean alot to me!

Thanks once again for the congrats! Oh God, a billion more galleries? I'll be like 50 years old by then! πŸ˜†

Congratulations!
....on your 5th shop.

Hope you have many many more shops in the future.

All the best hun!! (:

Originally posted by -Sary-

CONGRATS <3333 Your siggy style is so 😍 enchanting :) Can't wait to see more updates!

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Sahar! 😳 Glad you love my sig styles =)

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 5th Gall.. Dangz!!πŸ€—Hope you open many many moreee!

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats! 😳 
πŸ€—congratation i m soo happy for u r amazing signy maker and talented too i m always ur fan of ur work u reached 5th a big hug and i hope u open 1000 more shopps and give us those yummy creations really its amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m soo happy those signatures are reallly droolersssss 😍waiting for ur update
Congoo on your 5th gallerrryy Dangelz <3
Im a huge fan of your work 😳
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Congratulations!
....on your 5th shop.

Hope you have many many more shops in the future.

All the best hun!! (:

Awww...thanks so much for the congrats hun! 😳

Originally posted by Aichuu

πŸ€—congratation i m soo happy for u r amazing signy maker and talented too i m always ur fan of ur work u reached 5th a big hug and i hope u open 1000 more shopps and give us those yummy creations really its amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m soo happy those signatures are reallly droolersssss 😍waiting for ur update

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Ash! 😳 You're too sweet! Thanks for loving my work =)