Abhay: Dude, you gotta BEHAVE yourself !

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay: Dude, you gotta BEHAVE yourself

Dahlings!

Okay, we will get to Abhay-Piya' " Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani" later . Gotta deal with ChaandEena first and what Abhay did to them today  'coz that was the most important part of today's episode.

Abhay & ChaandEena .

Look, I support AbhIya as a love story , no doubt . But at the same time, we just have to give some leverage to Chaand and Haseena as well.

First things first. Chaand and Haseena are NOT villains YET. They are an important primary part of a vampire clan who work under a leadership. They live for just purposes :

1. Survival      2. Protection of identity.

Naturally, Chaand and Haseena are not emotional or sentimental ( though I do feel that Haseena displays a thread of emotion for Abhay now and then ) because that is detrimental to their whole existence and the responsibility they have been entrusted with by  'him'. Abhay is ChaandEena 's charge and they are his guardians as we found out today. Forget Piya for a few seconds and look at it this way. ChaandEena have been Abhay's family till date ' protectors , guards , whatever you call them. They have been with him through a 200 + years. They mean no harm to Abhay . They have been directed to guard him, control him, look after him and they have been doing this job across the sands of time. And one fine day , this lad turns around and tells them that he is launching a revolt against them. That he is rebelling against them. That he cares two hoots for them. That inspite of knowing how the 'master' could punish and hurt both ChaandEena alongwith him , he is ready to risk them. Understandable? Maybe. Justified? NO.

Abhay  behaved like an insensitive emotional fool with ChaandEena today. Dude, you are in love , Piya is your issue but why put these foster parents under the knife? If the 'master' sounds so dangerous , then, don't you know that you will not burn alone but take your foster parents in fire as well? You have no right to endanger them. Like, SERIOUSLY!

I get that Abhay has no sentimental attachment with ChaandEena but what about responsibility? What about your moral duty? And what is ChaandEena's mistake anyway? That they are vampires who are only doing their duty? By protecting Abhay because he is their charge?

I am sorry guys but am totally on ChaandEena's side today. Abhay was a total brat with them and am sure there was a better way of handling this whole Piya issue with them. And that was no way of talking to them. It's Abhay who is forcing them to behave like villains. If they wanted , they could have done anything to Abhay ' taken him back by force , punished him for breaking rules . They both are obviously the more powerful vampires but Chaand maintained his cool. I like how he thinks about a flash forward solution instead of acting on impulse. Abhay wants to sing YRF songs with Piya in Dehradun? Cool. We go back to Dehradun and calm the rebel in him. Until the 'master' shows up to deal with him personally.

Chaand is like a fox ' cool, calculating and so quick-minded that even Abhay can't beat his brains yet. Lolz.

I am sorry , guys if I sound anti-Abhay today but he was wrong today , whether anyone agrees or not. At least that outrageous behaviour and language with his guardians was so NOT done. I have never understood that why ChaandEena are seen as villains in this forum. Because they are not villains. In future , they may change but till date , they have done everything that is in the 'nature' and 'duty' of vampires. It's Abhay who delivers them a new set of problems every morning for breakfast.

Abhay-Piya

You know if this was a western show , Abhay-Piya would get the award for the MOST-READY-TO-KISS-COUPLE. Jeepers and double jeepers! Piya is like forever ready to kiss Abhay and she has spread the disease to Abhay as well. Stefan-Elena, Damon-every woman, Eddie-Belloo, Caroline-every man would have , like, some serious competition. Anyway , both the kids look cute when they pucker up their lips to kiss each-other. Haha.

On a serious note , well, Piya is verbally and physically more demonstrative of her feelings for Abhay more than ever. Post recovery , her obsession and need for Abhay has actually reached several notches higher . The way she hugs him ' with such passion , intensity and insecurity ' it goes to show that she can no longer survive or live without him. The way she keeps repeating to herself that Abhay will never leave her and go ' it is more like she is convincing and reassuring herself  that she and Abhay are truly forever. She no longer buys Abhay's lies like "I was not here last night" and she no longer broods over his appear-disappear nautankis. She sees beyond all this ' she sees the man she loves and the man who has been forced to love her back because of the sheer raw magnetism of her feelings for him.

In the hospital, when she hugged Abhay like a baby ' you knew that she belongs with him and always will- no matter what the end of their story. When he disappears after the interrupted kiss ' you know that she is not thinking where did he go , she is thinking why did he go. When she overhears ChaandEena finding a solution to handle Abhay ' you know that she is willing to sacrifice herself  to keep Abhay protected. And when you see Piya run into Abhay's arms in the last frame ' you understand that this teen has her heart walking outside her body now.

Bottomline: I am afraid that the extreme obsessive love that Piya feels for Abhay is going to consume her one day. It is either Abhay or else THE END for Piya.

P.S ' Aha, so we do have a 'master' here. Hmm'. The scene and the reference takes you running back to the 'VOLTURI' of 'Twilight' and 'KLAUS' of 'The Vampire Diaries'. In TVD, the 'ORIGINALS' are like the most powerful group of vampires and amongst them 'KLAUS' is the most dreaded , most diabolical , most referred to but never seen original ' he is the stuff that can even give Damon shivers. So, if the creatives are thinking of treating us to a character like 'Klaus' , PKYEK might just show you what EVIL actually means. Fingers crossed. Oh and TVD lovers , I am loving the guy who has been cast as Klaus. Superhot and hope super evil as well.

Pink Peck 😳& Hug to Kabir.πŸ€— Kabir hates Abhay but just for Piya's smile , he went an extra mile to get in touch with him again. That is the Kabir we know ' bratty, yes but not malicious.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€— 

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u have given a whole new dimension to 2dayz epi......... nice post 😊
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooo,  I couldn't read further Poco. 

Abhay is not being irresponsible. By telling Chandeena that he is staying away from them and asking them to tell these incidents to the master - he is just doing what he always does - taking blame on himself. He is just putting even them away from danger of master.

** goes back to further reading of Poco's analysis**
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res
UNREJERVED.......
awesum blossom post pocaπŸ˜ƒ
OK i wud start wid a question.........".Who hates my beloved chaandeena in dis forum???😑😑😑" wat wrong have dey done poca??? 😭 y is everybody against dem??😭😭 u knw i jst luv dem frm d bottom of my heartπŸ˜†........
nd i jst luvd ur line

You know if this was a western show , Abhay-Piya would get the award for the MOST-READY-TO-KISS-COUPLE. Jeepers and double jeepers! Piya is like forever ready to kiss Abhay and she has spread the disease to Abhay as well. Stefan-Elena, Damon-every woman, Eddie-Belloo, Caroline-every man would have , like, some serious competition. Anyway , both the kids look cute when they pucker up their lips to kiss each-other. Haha. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

nd ya abhay better behave himself......he has becum a badtameez sonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

i really loved how kabir for piya happiness made one more attempt to contact abhay

regarding abhays foster parents ...well till now i dont think them as their villians because whatever they r doing is for their survival.its quite natural .chaand is very calm and clever as he is not jumping into situation or acting absurdly he has planed out everything to protect their clan

i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the hugs in todays episode one in the hospital and one in the hostel
she is no longer keeping her feelings inside her heart
her body language her actions r conveying that she is no very open about her feelings for abhay

i think so the truth will be out soon

and what happens next its for us to watch because with pia knowing the truth and the enter of the master nothing can be predicted
Edited by sushups - 13 years ago
kay_123 thumbnail
i too support chand and haseena..just for sake of pia,he is putting evryone in dangerBefore pia came in his life,he was ok but after she came,his all rules went in garbage..chandeena are not wrong.. Edited by kay_123 - 13 years ago
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful interpretation as always. Yes I can understand ChaandEna's  concern. I do not look at them as villains.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

u have given a whole new dimension to 2dayz epi......... nice post 😊

Thank you. 😊.....i am glad that you liked my take.πŸ˜†
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ChandEena....thank God someone agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

@AbhIya....they are cute. They are the lead. It is a love story. But giving importance to others for once was super-cool! ;)
Loved their scenes today - that all-consuming love....that need...that passion....that undertone of fear on Abhay's part, and the confidence shining through on Pia's - it was just perfect!!

@Kabir....awww aww awww!!! <3

Veryyyyyy well written....and I love your title!!!!!!!! :)

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
** comes back after reading Poco's analysis**

Okay coming back to Abhay's reaction to Chandeena today. I still feel Abhay, is very lovable, caring and gentle. What he did to Chandeena today is what he has been doing to Pia all the time. Taking care of others while risking himself. He was very rude to Chandeena, very rude - there is no denial in that. 

He knows that he has broken the rules. He knows he will be punished. He knows that even Chandeena will be punished to support him. But see what he solution he offered them - Go and tell the master that Abhay is not behaving and leave me alone to handle the risks. May be I am not right but well, that's what I heard him say. He just thinks about others but never about the risks he takes on him. He is a lover first but then he is also a real HERO - very emotional but a HERO.

About Abhiya - I am πŸ€£ on your award function πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  MOST-READY-TO-KISS-COUPLE. πŸ€£πŸ€£  

Bottomline: I am scared too scared for any of them to get hurt. No, it should not end like Romeo-Juliet. I would rather have it end like Twilight.

P.S. Sorry, if I only talked for Abhay. After I read your post about Abhay, I forgot totally about the episode and no other emotions are affecting me right now