Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet- Khurana Ki Bahu Yaa Maan Ki Ardhangini?

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet- Khurana Khandaan Ki Bahu Yaa Maan Ki Ardhangini?

Well I am back and with a topic that would leave me with quite negative responses form all of you my dearest friends. Well you all know that I can't stop praising Maan; and I can't stop adoring this man! But I am back with a topic; which I wanted to pen down from yesterday. I am thinking from Geet's point of view today. Hope you will agree.

Geet is now Maan's ardhangini. His legally wedded wife. Maan married her because he loves her. Loves her more than his life; his world revolves around Geet. Geet is his lifeline; he needs Geet more than he needs to eat or sleep. Geet was the one who spread the light in his life; showed him that he can be loved; made him weave new dreams. Maan loves Geet unconditionally. His love for Geet can't be measured; it can only be felt.

Maaneet share an unbreakable bond! A bond that was made by god himself! They are bonded by their souls first; and then by their hearts.

I agree that Maan is keeping distance from Geet because he fears that being intimate with Geet; will eventually create problems for her and their baby. But isn't he hurting Geet by doing all this? The promises he made; the dreams they weaved together? What about all the dreams that he showed her; before marriage? Isn't his love blinding him that he cant see the pain; angst Geet is going through?

Wasn't he the one who could only understand Geet? Her pain; her angst; he was the one who always supported Geet. Accepted her with her past; promised that when she is with him; he shall no harm come to her. Then what is stopping him form actually confessing what he has bottled up in his mind? They promised that they will never hide anything from each other; then what is Maan doing?

I support Geet today; the questions that left her lips; were necessary. He might blurt out the truth very soon. Yes; he knows what the problem lies between them; that doesn't mean that he should ignore her. She is his wife. It's her right to know what's wrong with her husband.

I know that Maan is doing this all for a reason; but up to how much Geet can take it? How much can she bear; she was bound to break; she broke and confronted him. but again as usual; he locked himself? Maan should have told her everything. I guess its high time Geet knows the reason for his behavior.

The episode was good enough; the tension spill forth. I guess maan should have taken her feelings in to account; held her closer to him; opened up his heart; I guess; the problem wouldn't have gone out of hand.

I guess; this time its Maan's fault. I cant see get in such a terrible state.

This post is only for those who are neutral thinkers like me. This post is not for bashing of any character especially Maan.

I hope my post didn't bore you.

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  post  dear...........this  time  it  was maan's  fault,............ya  i  too  agree  with  u...............by  doing  all  this  ,he unknowingly  hurt  geet............it  was really  painful  for geet  na.............he  have  to  open up with  geet..................but  yesterday  his  words r  really  hurting  me  toooooooooo.......
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear

thanks for sharing your views. i agree with u to certain extents
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww sweets..its a lovely post.... great thot.. n lovely writing..! Thanks for sharing... 🤗
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry if i hurt u with my reply comment. u say Geet in stress, Geet in pain what about MAAN. whether he is not in Pain. U can see that he tells her that she cannot even imagine how hurt he his?. I agree that Geet in pain, Geet in hurt but how can she say in one word that he doesn't love her, that word should not come from her mouth. Within a second she conclued that he doesn't love her. I know MAAN should have given her explanation. he is wrong there, but MU MSK Geet is also wrong. Edited by verode - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueopal

hey  nice  post  dear...........this  time  it  was maan's  fault,............ya  i  too  agree  with  u...............by  doing  all  this  ,he unknowingly  hurt  geet............it  was really  painful  for geet  na.............he  have  to  open up with  geet..................but  yesterday  his  words r  really  hurting  me  toooooooooo.......

Thanks!!

Yes...its was totally maan's fault. He knows what geet is going through still he is playing with her emotions. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

The words are very painful; shocking. Even i am in pain😭

Love
Mayuu<3<3
-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doosheeka

nice post dear

thanks for sharing your views. i agree with u to certain extents

Thankfully someone agrees with me!😳

Love
Mayuuu<3<3
-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aww sweets..its a lovely post.... great thot.. n lovely writing..! Thanks for sharing... 🤗

Swati Diiiiiii🤗

Thanks!!!

Love
Mayuuuu<3<3
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar that time maan really hurt i think 
she need to know yaar 
i know he is doing the right but i am not even sure
  but that was sad yaar
  i am sad that she said he don't love her anymore
 how can she say that yaar 
anyways nice post yaar 
thanks  for sharing yaar  ðŸ˜ƒ

-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: verode

sorry if i hurt u with my reply comment. u say Geet in stress, Geet in pain what about MAAN. whether he is not in Pain. U can see that he tells her that she cannot even imagine how hurt he his?. I agree that Geet in pain, Geet in hurt but how can she say in one word that he doesn't love her, that word should not come from her mouth. Within a second she conclued that he doesn't love her. I know MAAN should have given her explanation. he is wrong there, but MU MSK Geet is also wrong.

Veena diiii😳

Well i loved your thought! 

But if he knows that his actions are hurting geet; then why not share his pain? wasnt he the one who actually knows that she shouldnt be in stress? does he not know that by doing this; he is eventually hurting her? 

Well' i can see his pain too; but cant u all see Geet's pain??? the poor soul who has faced enough; doesnt she deserve happiness from the man who she loves dearly? the man who she trusts more than herself?

Thanks for the views!

and u have in no way hurted me; so please dont be sorry!

i loved the way you actually shared what you thought!

Love
Mayuuu<3<3