Zor Ka Jhatka

~Article Archives~No Comments - Page 3

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna in love?

Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna in love?

The buzz is that the Argentina trip for the show Zor Ka Jhatka came as a personal gain for Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna..

The choreographer turned dancer Hanif Hilalwho was earlier linked with Pooja Bedi has apparently found a new partner now!!

Even though Hanif was not at his adventurous best in Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka, his trip to Beunos Aires Argentina was otherwise fruitful. His closeness with co-participant Karishma Tanna was very evident on the tour. They were always seen in each other's company when they were not shooting.

A little birdie tells us, "Karishma and Hanif got to know each other during their trip to Argentina and their equation changed quickly. They got quite close with each other, something more than how friends usually are". 

However, Karishma rubbished the news saying, "That's absolutely wrong news. If I am seen roaming with a guy, that does not mean that we are dating each other. I am very much single and am focusing on my career right now. I don't have time to get into a relationship". 

Hanif Hilal too parroted the same, "We are good friends and we met during Zor Ka Jhatka. Amit Sareen, Narayani Shastri, Karishma and I got to become closest of buddies. As of now, I am enjoying my single status and am very happy".   

Well, our fingers are crossed and we are still waiting for a confirmation..  

Reporter:Ranjini Nair
Author:Srividya Rajesh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters