Which part of Shri Krishna Katha is your favorite? - Page 2

Poll

Which part of Shri Krishna Charitra do you like the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I like Mahabharat a lotttttttttttttttt!!!! But Mahabharat is my brain while Ramayan & Bhagabat/Bramhabaibarta Puran lives in my heart always. Those delicate stories make me more pleased!
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Janu,  I am here for the 'Mahabharat- Geeta part'. Actually it is soooo Difficult to chose.... The truth is that I LOVE all the options equally 😊.... And moreover, all these votes are for the Lord only, so I guess, it really doesn't matter which particular one I choose now... But as I can see that no one has voted for this part, so just thought to do so 😊. 

Actually if you want to feel the Bliss, Baal Leela and the Radhe-Krishna parts are the BEST!! There can't be any doubt about it, I also FEEL the same like all the members. 

But if I try to go back and observe where I started this journey, then I can see that it was while reading Shrimad Bhagawat Geeta 2-3 years back- that just changed my views about the whole Creation! That Knowledge gradually led the way to feel the Devotion for the Lord, so I am voting for the later stage of Shri Krishna's life in this poll. 

Edited by Debipriya - 13 years ago
jackdaniels07 thumbnail
i love both bal Krishna and Radha Krishna