Shaurya Misha OS. -Think-

havokhotline thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Think.

This is a Misha and Shaurya One-shot. Guys, I'm such a huge fan of theirs, it's crazy ! :D They're like a breath of fresh air in this show. I have to say, I miss Kabir a lot though. :(
Here goes. Please read and review! This story is entirely in Misha's POV:

___

It's like we're more than friends, but less than lovers. You're oh-so tough, but I want to be your first weakness. Here we go again with the mixed signals and the second thoughts.
I sat in my room thinking about him for probably the twentieth time today. He was addictive. My entire prospective of boys changed after I met him, Shaurya. His mere voice could make me melt into puddles of goo. Boy oh boy, he was trouble. He knew he was God's gift to women, I guess.
Those chocolate brown eyes sparkled at the mere sight of me, or so I thought. It was crazy, so delusional. How I, Misha Dobrial could go from becoming a tom-boy one day to a blubbering blabbering jibbering blushing idiot the next. They say, that's what love does.
I stopped in my tracks.
Love.
Did I just say love?
Um.
Okay.
Shit.
I bit my nails and pulled my hair. I can't believe I just used love and Shaurya in the same sentence! I jumped up and down the bed trying to get him out of my system. My restlessness was killing me.
I finally flopped down on the bed and sunk into the pillows. I was going mad over him and I hated myself for it.  I was going mad all for a guy. I sighed deeply and thought of a solution. A solution to make me figure out exactly how I feel for Shaurya.
I spent another hour pondering with still no solution. I snapped out of my reverie with a text from Kabir.
Mish ! You have to complete History Homework ! Ten points on Failure of Indian Revolt !
Love,
K.
I stared at his text. After Shaurya had entered my life, I was all the more forgetful and stupid. I was dumbstruck and sometimes my lov-, I mean like for him flabbergasted me.
I gazed at my clock, moving slowly, indicating that it was nine thirty. I thought of my history homework again. Ten Points..
I got a pen and paper out, found my text book and started writing those points when a brain wave struck me. TEN points ! I could write ten points on how much I hate Shaurya! Maybe that would make me figure out how I much I dont want to be with him and how much I want to be.. me!
I scratched out the World War heading and wrote things under it, I set to my task.
I nibbled on the pen and I started. Shaurya..
 I love it when you come up behind me and wrap your arms around my shoulders. For a moment, you pretend like you're going to choke me, and then your arms will relax, and you'll rest our clapsed hands on my shoulder.

I hate the cold I feel when you move away.
I love it when you simply stare into my eyes. I can't look away; it's as if you're baring your sould to me.
I hate it when somone distracts you, and we have to break eye contact.
I hate how, when I'm mad at you, you do everything you can think of to get me talking again.
I hate that you never simply think of touching your lips to mine.
I hate seeing you every single day, having you so close that it nearly drives me crazy.
I hate to think that we might never hook up. 
It literally tears my heart into pieces at the thought of loosing you, even for a day.
I hate that you're so handsome, so charming.
I hate that you can get any girl you want, but somehow you never wanted me.
I hate.. I just hate it.

I crushed the paper and threw it. I was distressed. I was.. broken in a sorta way. That list had just made me figure out that.. I better face the fact that Shaurya and I are never going to hook up, ever. My eyes were glistening and I found to my suprise that I was crying a tad bit. I got up and walked to the window. The moon looked so beautiful.

I closed my eyes, I could just picture your face. Right then and there. I slowly rested my head on the window, the breeze cooling my skin, my forehead rested against the glass panel. Why God? Why did you have to make me fall in like with this gorgeous man?

I went back to my bed and lay down. I should just sleep, I guess. There's no use me thinking about him anymore. I wrapped the blanket over my body and went to bed. Shaurya.. that was my last thought.

___

Shaurya's POV:

It was eleven p.m and I looked at her through the window. She was sleeping so peacefully, God. She was beautiful. She had changed me in so many innumerable ways. I.. dont know how I feel about her.
But it was a beautiful feeling.
She was beautiful.
Misha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice..........actually it's very nice..........gud work
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice OSπŸ‘Do continue to write more OSs and FFs😊
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘hey subi!!😳
i hav loved ur mn osz...............
n believe me this miya os was equally awesome!!
loved it!!😊great work as usual!1πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Thanks for the PM! πŸ€— 

I absolutely adored this OS! It was so beautiful. I love the way you capture her thoughts, her helplessness, her vulnerability, her feelings. And those last lines in the end ... They just made my day! πŸ˜ƒ

You know?, after this, I so can't wait for MiYa's story to develop!! I love the love in this story, and I wanna love their love too!! 😳
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is simply amazing ... loved the way you expressed her feelings and inner turmoils and confusions .... very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘.. do write more ... would love to read more on MiYa ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
havokhotline thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

OMG, Thanks for the PM! πŸ€— 

I absolutely adored this OS! It was so beautiful. I love the way you capture her thoughts, her helplessness, her vulnerability, her feelings. And those last lines in the end ... They just made my day! πŸ˜ƒ

You know?, after this, I so can't wait for MiYa's story to develop!! I love the love in this story, and I wanna love their love too!! 😳

Hey :D
Wowee ! Reviews !<3 I'm planning on writing a couple more. This couple is just so new that all their feelings are completely left to my imagination ! not the cv's. :P
Absolutely ! Right now I'm least bothered about Piya and her hospital-business. I'm more worried about Shaurya and Misha :D
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aww, this is so sweet!! I just loved the list she made. And the ending with Shaurya looking at her through the window.. hayyeee!!