Originally posted by: purva_j

awesome and beautiful writeup.. very well Kaheela....๐Ÿ‘

thanks allot dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I loved the way you changed the FF to correlate with the current track of the show. It fit perfectly well and you described his feelings and current state of mind with brilliance.

It was beautifully written! Love is seriously a very strange emotion, I fail to understand its existence and why it has such a capability to hurt a person so much and why it has the capability to turn a king into a slave. And in Abhay's case to turn such a overpowering vampire to become so weak and vulnerable when he has the whole world's fear in him. Sometimes, I wonder if love is a person's strength or is it his/her weakness? Truly, amazing.

It is very emotional. I think every girl would want a guy feel this for him as you have described. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ brown aww thanks sweet sis๐Ÿค—

@bold  and blueWOW! this is so beautiful!, i loved it,  love indeed turns a king into a slave and it goes the otehr way around too as it has the power to turn a slave into a king too

its strang, but true i feel love may make  a person weak but at the same time may make him stronger!

@red๐Ÿ˜† we all sure do!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear
feels like Abhay is baring his soil
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

awesome dear
feels like Abhay is baring his soil

thanks allot hun๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful darling u portrayed Abhay's feelings nicely but he can't resist her for long as he has ever loved that girl.
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

wonderful darling u portrayed Abhay's feelings nicely but he can't resist her for long as he has ever loved that girl.

thanks hun๐Ÿ˜Š.. yeah i know he wont resist her for long as he is deeply in love with her though the poor guy is trying very hard!๐Ÿ˜ณ