ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Nargis can walk Hindi, talk Hindi

Mauli Singh, TNN, Jan 25, 2011, 11.04am IST

Imtiaz Ali loves challenges. In Love Aaj Kal he made a Brazilian girl speak and dance like a desi Punjabi kudi. This time he has cast Nargis Fakhri of Czech Pakistani origin in Rockstar.

Speaking Hindi was obviously a tough task at hand but Nargis too is a determined player. She has surprised everyone by picking up the language quickly.

A source from the crew informs, "Nargis' command on Hindi was not good and she faced a lot of trouble mouthing the dialogues initially.

Though she was assigned a Hindi teacher and Imtiaz was also helping her with her diction, she would take very long to shoot a scene.

However, on a recent schedule she surprised everyone with her fluent Hindi. She has been working very hard on her Hindi and has shown a lot of improvement over the last few months. Her diction and pronunciation is clear now."

Like it taught Katrina Kaif, Bollywood has trained Nargis too. It doesn't spare anyone.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Nargis-can-walk-Hindi-talk-Hindi/articleshow/7358838.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's great!!I can't wait for Rockstar...i'm so freakkin' excited for it!!!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Imtiaz is introducing a new girl. That's cool. I loved the girl from love aaj Kal. She was damn pretty but couldn't talk.

I'm excited for Rockstar for Imtiaz, Ranbir and ofcourse Pritam's best music of the year.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why can't they introduce a girl who is totally 100% South Asian I wonder. ๐Ÿค”
Ummm, do you HAVE to be half (at least) European ancestry?Edited by youknowme - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

Ummm, do you HAVE to be half (at least) European ancestry?

Imtiaz wants to b different yaar.

n plus u know tis the season for foreigner girls. Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline, Yana Gupta, Love aaj Kal girl, etc ๐Ÿ˜›
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

Ummm, do you HAVE to be half (at least) European ancestry?

these guys want to create sensations .. they knew Kat worked so  introducing foreigners is the new thing now..
๐Ÿ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

these guys want to create sensations .. they knew Kat worked so  introducing foreigners is the new thing now..
๐Ÿ˜†

Zara Hatke not jst a plain old girl from India yaar. ๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†they definitely want to...good luck to nargis she should better make sure she has clothes on though unlike that other picture we seen๐Ÿคฃ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

๐Ÿ˜†they definitely want to...good luck to nargis she should better make sure she has clothes on though unlike that other picture we seen๐Ÿคฃ

which pic? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

which pic? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿคฃ u dont want to know she had nothing on