Misha Shaurya One Shot- | REALISATIONS |

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!

My name is Nupur, I'm 18 and live in Dubai and I'm an avid watcher of PKYEK. This is my first ever post on this forum although I am a silent reader. I wrote a one shot on Shaurya and Misha and what I would like to see happening between them in the show. It's a simple thing since it's my first attempt at writing anything, so feedback and criticism is always welcome.

'Hey Mish!'

'Ruko na! Kahan jaa rahi ho? Kal kaha tha na ki tumse baat karni hai!'

I heard his voice behind me but didn't stop even though I knew he wanted to talk to me about something. How could I stop? After all that has been going on in my head it's just difficult for me to have a normal conversation with the dude!

'Shauryaaaa!', I heard Tracker's familiar squeaky voice behind me and mentally thanked her for getting him off my case for now atleast. Knowing that this was the only chance I had I ran away from there and hid behind a pillar, hoping that he wouldn't spot me.

The rest of the day was spent in a similar manner i.e. playing hide and seek with him. No one really noticed my weird behavior that is no one besides Piya (who WOULD NOT stop questioning me!) and of course Shaurya.

On reaching home, I went to my room and just flopped on the bed. I did not have the strength to do anything, but somehow managed to get into my pajamas, under my blanket with a bar of chocolate (you know I've found that in the shittiest situation chocolate always helps).

It was around 12 in the night and I was snoring away to glory having fallen asleep after a lot of restless tossing and turning, when there was a knock on my window AGAIN. I went and opened the window and there he was like always, only this time he had clothes on .. Well kind of like the last time but still.

'Care to tell me why you've been acting so silly the whole day?'

'What's wrong Mish? Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? If I did please tell me!', he went on and on without pausing to even let me talk.

'Just tell me what's wrong Mish and I will fix it! I promise. Whatever is bothering you tell me. Main sab theek kar doonga. I don't like it when you don't talk to me and avoid me. I mean I'm all for Tracker running away from me but not you and that's only because I really like you. I know it's only been a few days since I met you but I do.!', he continued without realizing the implications of his words.

And that's when a staggering fact hit me right in my brain and heart at the same time : I was falling for Shaurya. Me ,Misha 'dude' Dobriyal was falling for a guy ! It was a shock but surprisingly this just made me smile like an idiot.

That's how he caught me looking at him- with dreamy eyes and a goofy smile on my face like I couldn't believe my own luck, and he just knew that I felt the same too.

Hope you all liked it! 

Take Care =)

Nupur

Edited by cutegurl224 - 13 years ago
oh........nice story NupurπŸ‘........love it
That was cute!!! :)

Good work!! And 'welcome' to the forum....don't you dare stay silent now! ;)

welcum to d forumπŸ€—
very nice OS.........actually i luv reading OSs b'coz dey end  soon nd don't consume much tymπŸ˜†

@ Anamika1570, 00123trisha

Thank you sooo much for the comments guys!
I was a little apprehensive about whether people will like it or not! But you people have inspired me to write more :D

@amail1601

I will try to continue writing more! Thanks a lot =D

@chakku

Yes I know, that's exactly why I prefer OS's as well and plus it's not necessary for them to follow a certain plot!
Welcome to the forum, Nupur!πŸ€—
Lovely OS! That has to be the most spontaneous confession ever!
Hey !!! Nupur ... The OS is very nicely written πŸ‘πŸ‘... I hope the CVs read this ... this was really cute .. I hope they show something like this in the show .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
in ur OS shaurya had a chance to talk with misha abt his feeling.
lets c wats der in d show 4 us..
good one...
Aww, this is so cute Nupur!! I'm just totally adoring Miya now!!