Misha-Shaurya OS |Gone Forever| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww Akku! It was sad but beautiful! Great work. :)
Really liked the way you described their cute nok jhook. Sigh but there are not always happy endings...

Shaurya a wolfie hmm he does seem like a likely candidate lol, but personally i would prefer him to be a human. I want a happy ending for Mishkoo. 😳
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Aww Akku! It was sad but beautiful! Great work. :)
Really liked the way you described their cute nok jhook. Sigh but there are not always happy endings...

Shaurya a wolfie hmm he does seem like a likely candidate lol, but personally i would prefer him to be a human. I want a happy ending for Mishkoo. 😳

Thanks Anu! πŸ€—

Arre .. Werewolf hone ka ye matlab nahi ki you can't have happy endings! πŸ˜³ Abhay and Pia have a forbidden love story, but they are destined, right? :)

Originally posted by MeenaJ

nice!

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Thanks Anu! πŸ€—

Arre .. Werewolf hone ka ye matlab nahi ki you can't have happy endings! πŸ˜³ Abhay and Pia have a forbidden love story, but they are destined, right? :)

Yeah they are. But whats in store for them in the future...nobody knows.
Anyways even if he is a werewolf im ok with it. Im sure either way MiYa are gonna have a rocking story. Embarrassed
Awesome OS-Such a Sad Ending emotional

Great OS
"Shaurya bugging him" ..shouldn't it be her?πŸ€” Sorry, dont mind me, I am a bit of a grammar freakπŸ˜† But I love the way you write! and the story is really ineteresting too, Where's your other OS? Could you give me the link, please? Thank you!
great OS dear .... very beautifully penned down πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved the way you expressed both of  their feelings ... do write more .... will surely love to read them ... and thanks a lot for writing an OS on Misha-shaurya as I was somehow eagerly waiting to read one on them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
akanksha i really like your OS.. your 1st one and this one also... and i really want that will happen... the story is not end yet... it will be happy ending..... and i really really want that shaurya as werewolf.. agr story me sadness nahi hogi to wo story to nahi hogi.... story esi honi chahye jo memorable ho.... its not comedy show... always happy happy and fun... its not like that show.... agr esa kuch hoga k misha or shaurya sath nahi hongi it will be touching story don't u think... i mean hamesa k liye nahi but kuch wakt k liye.. kuch magic to hona chahye yar magic ese to nahi banta na har story me twist hota hai or banta bhi hai...
Aww, I can't imagine Misha being sad and so serious. This is really nice though. You brought out their feelings very well.