Misha-Shaurya OS |Gone Forever| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Yeah .. I seem to be on a OS writing spree, and every one of them has something to do with Shaurya being a werewolf. So, yeah, this has some similarities to the OS I wrote yesterday, Bewildered. But, then again, I needed to get this out. 

Comments and criticisms welcome! :) Don't kill me for the sad ending. 

---

Dear Misha,

I am not supposed to apologise for whatever happened. I am not even supposed to write this letter. I am supposed to go back to the darkness where I belong. I am supposed to forget my every relationship with humans. I am supposed to go back to being me.

But it is just not possible, Misha. It is just not possible. I tried. I tried to get back to my life I was leading before I met you. Before I joined the college. Before I was sent on the destroy-Abhay's-life mission by the Alpha.

I know you are hurt. Upset. Confused. I understand, I completely do. It's not easy, watching whatever you watched yesterday in the forest. It's not easy, knowing that the person you love is not even a person. It's a damned cursed werewolf sent to the college just for a particular mission. Revenge. To take revenge from the vampire who had the audacity to trespass their land, cross the boundary. That would be me – Arrogant, snob, cold, ruthless. I was supposed to ruin Abhay's life, create turmoils for him, and evoke the beast in him. I had no idea that someone will end up evoking the human in me. The human that died the day I was changed.

You witnessed everything, yesterday. You witnessed my transformation. You witnessed the gore fight I had with Abhay. You witnessed the bloodshed, the massacre. And you stayed. You stayed for me.  I saw the concern in your eyes. That concern was for me. You have no idea how happy I was. I was.

But that was before I came home. That was before I reflected on the idea that I am endangering you. I am endangering your friends, your family. I forgot that I am a werewolf, Misha. I forgot my place in this world. I am supposed to be a predator, lurking around in the forests. I am supposed to have enemies. And you are just a mortal, existent human. I can't endanger you. I won't.
I am sorry, Misha. But this would be the last time I speak to you. I know you would scream at me, curse me. But in the end, it's for your own good, Misha. And you would understand it – sooner or later, you would.

I hope you would forgive me.

Shaurya.

She clenched her fists and disposed the letter in the bin. Tears were streaming out of her eyes as she made her way towards the college. Why? Why was this happening to her?

Where did she go wrong? How was she supposed to stop herself? The day she set her sight on the raw, dark man, she knew that he is the one. Yes, she tried to run away from her feelings. She tried to avoid him, ignore him, slap him – whatever. But nothing worked. Nothing.

She stayed with him even when she came to know that he is a werewolf. She wasn't frightened of him. She wasn't scared. She didn't care that he was a werewolf. She loved him. Wasn't that enough? Apparently not.

She sighed and entered the college. Everything was same .. and yet it felt so different. There was no Shaurya bugging him in the corridors. There was no Shaurya stealing her food in the cafeteria. There was no Shaurya poking him with a pen in the classes.  There would never be. Never was. It's gone. He is gone. Gone forever.  

awesome!!!!  u should write more but plzz next time make it a happy ending..ahahahahah..Good Job!!!
reserved*

😊

the reason y am still smiling.. 
its just coz u said.... 'this is not the end yaar!"😛

and yeah.. am waiting for more from u
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
wats ds. .y sad endng 😭 well writn. .nw write anthr os wd hapy endng plezzz 🤗
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

yeah!!
please>>
Res!

-Edited-

Akku!! This was so sad!!😭 😭
Poor Mish! The one time in her life when she knew love, it was 'Gone Forever'! Arrghh!! I hate it!! I hope Shaurya aint' a werewolf! I don't want this happening in the show
But beautifully written and expressed! I could feel that both were in pain! I could feel their pain!!😭 😭
Awesome piece of writing, Akku!!🤗
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Originally posted by kay_123

awesome!!!!  u should write more but plzz next time make it a happy ending..ahahahahah..Good Job!!!

Thank you! :) I do write OS with happy endings! Infact, I wrote one yesterday .. This was just something I needed to vent out. 😊

Originally posted by luv_wacko

resssssss

Res karke bhaag jaati hai hamesha!! 😡😡 Jaldiii commentt karrooo!! 

Originally posted by elizaa

reserved*

😊

the reason y am still smiling.. 
its just coz u said.... 'this is not the end yaar!"😛

and yeah.. am waiting for more from u

Vo kehte hain na .. Agar happy ending nahi, toh picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! 😃

Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

Thank you! :) I warned you it's a sad ending BEFORE you read it! 😆 Will write another one, for sure. Thanks again! :)

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

Akku!! This was so sad!!😭 😭
Poor Mish! The one time in her life when she knew love, it was 'Gone Forever'! Arrghh!! I hate it!! I hope Shaurya aint' a werewolf! I don't want this happening in the show
But beautifully written and expressed! I could feel that both were in pain! I could feel their pain!!😭 😭
Awesome piece of writing, Akku!!🤗

Thank youu! 🤗

And you were saying yesterday that you DO want Shaurya as a werewolf, when you read Bewildered. 😆 Make up your mind! :D