Twilight

Twilight Book Covers Meaning??

-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...
One of my friend told me that each book cover of twilight series has its own meaning realted to the story. I s it true?? If yes , then can somebody please tell me what is it??😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Twilight- The apple symbolizes the forbidden fruit. The bible story of Adam and Eve. Edward is Bella's forbidden fruit, it is also representing the same but as Edward and Bella's forbidden love.

New Moon- The ruffled tulip in this book represents Bella slowly dying and deflowering of the red stains of edward's love from her pure and white self . She has to go back to the beginning and act like there never was and Edward. so she is shedding the memories of Edward.

Eclipse- The tearing ribbon symbolizes how Bella is torn between Edward and Jacob.

Breaking Dawn-Breaking Dawn's cover is a metaphor for Bella's progression throughout the entire saga. She began as the weakest (at least physically, when compared to vampires and werewolves) player on the board: the pawn. She ended as the strongest: the queen. In the end, it's Bella that brings about the win for the Cullens.

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
kutekhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks yar i only knew the meaning of breaking dawn cover bt u told me all 4
thankss

Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for telling yar😊
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Twilight- The apple symbolizes the forbidden fruit. The bible story of Adam and Eve. Edward is Bella's forbidden fruit, it is also representing the same but as Edward and Bella's forbidden love.

New Moon- The ruffled tulip in this book represents Bella slowly dying and deflowering of the red stains of edward's love from her pure and white self . She has to go back to the beginning and act like there never was and Edward. so she is shedding the memories of Edward.

Eclipse- The tearing ribbon symbolizes how Bella is torn between Edward and Jacob.

Breaking Dawn-Breaking Dawn's cover is a metaphor for Bella's progression throughout the entire saga. She began as the weakest (at least physically, when compared to vampires and werewolves) player on the board: the pawn. She ended as the strongest: the queen. In the end, it's Bella that brings about the win for the Cullens.

Thanks a lot..😳