Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay 'To deny Yourself the touch of another'Piya

-Dana- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In the series 'Moonlight' the main Vampire Mick St John said:

'60 years is a long time to deny yourself the touch of another, but you do it...Because you cant just bear the thaught of seeing yourself as a monster in somone else's eyes'

With todays promo my doubt became a fact abt Abhays main reason of not letting Piya know abt his identity....true, he cares for her safety....but thats not the main thing....as he even said in the buss on their way back 'if you knew my true identity you would run away Piya'........just as Mick even Abhay cant bear the thaught of beeing a monster in her eyes.....but unlike Mick its been almost 200 years or even more for Abhay to deny that touch though...no wonder that shinging and bright face, turned into this cold and broken face...ofocurse Abhay's reason goes mainly back to the fact that he doesnt want to let in anyone else then Maithali in his heart.....but Piya has already taken care of that....so now its just to give in and trust her....cause if Piya would be able to see him anywhere close to a monster....she wouldnt be the only one who refused to belive deep inside that Abhay would be capable of the shameless action he claimed to be over and over again in the maya case.....everything pointed towards him except for Piya's heart.....this is the same Heart Abhay....she might be shocked in the Beginning but that wont last any long.
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwww loved ur post and agreed with every word u said I know abhay dosen't want her to get hurt and he also dosen't want her to run away from him .i really hope pia accepts him and i think she will
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Well-said. Abhay has already convinced himself that Piya will fear him, detest him , once she finds out who he is. But even then, he won't be able to deal with the hatred and disgust he 'thinks' he will see in her eyes for him. All said and done, i think he wants to remember Piya as the sweet teenager who fell in love with him.
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

awwww loved ur post and agreed with every word u said I know abhay dosen't want her to get hurt and he also dosen't want her to run away from him .i really hope pia accepts him and i think she will

Thnx Dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am sure Piya will accept him if not instantly but very fast.....i am more worried of Abhay not accepting to give in.....hope he does:)
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovdddddddd ur post
๐Ÿ˜Š
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Well-said. Abhay has already convinced himself that Piya will fear him, detest him , once she finds out who he is. But even then, he won't be able to deal with the hatred and disgust he 'thinks' he will see in her eyes for him. All said and done, i think he wants to remember Piya as the sweet teenager who fell in love with him.

Thnx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bold..exactly....thats what he is afraid of the most and doesnt even wanna go that far to find out...
and well, yes....the sweet and innocent teenager, its how he thinks he can keep her safe and unharmed, even himself....but i guess both have been way to involved with circumastances and eachother for it to remain that way.
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

lovdddddddd ur post

๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad you did...Thnx๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ