This show is very much realistic

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone,
      Hi,I am Yash n I am new to this forum 😊.
I started watching this show just for time pass initially but now ,gosh!!! I am loving itt. Thsi show is quite realistic.
     All the chars in it are so REAL.And they perfectly show how a house is present when there is no female in there.

Chedi is a very responsible yet stubborn father who loves his children very much but cannot express like all fathers are.He wants all his sons to be with him and not leave him as he scared he may lose them also as he lost his beloved wife n so he wants all his sons to be in front of his eyes always.
   Pashu bhaiya potrays well the char of a son who is angry on his father who did not let him study further but cud nt understand the reason behind his father saying that........n he do not want his younger brother's life to be like him n so wants them to study well and do what he cudnt do.
    Even Prachin in ydays epi said that he just voted YES for Tanya as he cud get rid off from work but his actual intention was to just to take soem time for himself so that he cud do what he wants to.
    Everyone is right here in their own ways but each of them do not like the way others do it

Even Ved,Tej,Dadaji and Gyaan..........all chars so real n they act so well that I am falling in love with those chars.

This was just a post to express my love for this awesome show n all the chars

please share ur feelings 😊
⭐️I wud love to read what u guyss feel 😊

love,
Yash
Yeah all the characters you mentioned are real :-), but tosty's character is so unreal. Not feeling bad even once on how she is being treated is not real.  Real would be that she does get hurt and tries to keep her calm. Anyway not complaining, but just dropped a thought
yah its pt\pretty realistic for a tv show> i feel like toasty character is real too. and its a beautiful contrast between her and the old wife>. i just hope she re joins school after prachin and gyan are in shape.
Edited by scinerd - 13 years ago

All the characters here seem real except Tosty. I've seen lot of men like these. But honestly, is it possible to be someone like Tosty? She wakes up early in the morning, washes everyone's clothes, cleans the house, has a bath, cooks for everyone, makes their breakfast, has started working at a school now, gets back, makes chai and dinner, washes those huge utensils. Yet, she is insulted left and right by all these men. Even then, she shows no tiredness, frustration or hurt, instead is more concerned about them and thinks of where she went wrong and what she can do to improve things.

Do such women really exist in today's world? At least I haven't seen any woman in my life with so much patience. And if such women do not exist, I'm wondering what kind of example this serial is setting. Men and their families would watch this serial and compare their wives or daughter-in-laws with Tosty and wonder why they are nowhere near her.

But I may be wrong. Do such kind of women really exist in real life?

I think this is a very gender -biased serial.

I would have liked this serial if they had not shown women to be slaves of men .
Originally posted by sunaina02

I think this is a very gender -biased serial.

I would have liked this serial if they had not shown women to be slaves of men .
This show is not gender biased .....this happens in big families where no women r there for so many yrs.... See today episode where prachin realized his mistake of calling bhabhi as naukrani.... In India,women has to do aall work concept still exits....
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

This show is not gender biased .....this happens in big families where no women r there for so many yrs.... See today episode where prachin realized his mistake of calling bhabhi as naukrani.... In India,women has to do aall work concept still exits....
Because the concept exist in India doesnt mean that it can be justified . Indians should change few of their concpets - for example female infanticide and feoticide is the worst in India .
Tv serials should not show that young delicate girl like Toasty is capable of doing all those work .

I hope they will show gradual change in the mindset of these men.

By the way - all the actors are doing a superb job here 👏

Because the concept exist in India doesnt mean that it can be justified . Indians should change few of their concpets - for example female infanticide and feoticide is the worst in India .
Tv serials should not show that young delicate girl like Toasty is capable of doing all those work .

I hope they will show gradual change in the mindset of these men.

By the way - all the actors are doing a superb job here 👏
I am not justifying......I am niether supporting such concept just telling real facts that exits.... female infanticide and feoticide are worst ..... along with honor killing.... We dont have rights to kill anyone and kill new born or yet to be born is heinous deeds.... Every society in world has some bad practices....India is second largest in population....It needs lots of time and work to change mindset  provided politicians do their work......Its easy to say and condemn that these things happen ....Its difficult when it comes to contribution in eliminating these pratices and helping....

Indians staying outside India always think India has still that mindsets same problems blah-2 always comment......If you really love India then come to India and do some constructive work......(thats my pov.... no offense meant)
Edited by desi_lover_guy - 13 years ago
That is why I try to contribute as much possible in the forums .

Anyone say anything against women - I am right there  😃

That is why I try to contribute as much possible in the forums .

Anyone say anything against women - I am right there  😃
Its good that you  standup by commenting but thats not enough.....Will it improve any situation no.....
 one more thing...
Indians staying outside India always think India has still that mindsets same problems blah-2 always comment......If you really love India then come to India and do some constructive work......(thats my pov.... no offense meant)