Sensational South

South Indian Drama or South Indian Thriller?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you guys enjoy watching South Indian movies with a lot of drama, or the thriller movies like Chandramukhi, Anasuya, Nagavalli, Arundhati, etc?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well anything is fine until its entertaining,enjoyable N definetly NOT boring..😆..
But movies with suspense,drama n thriller surely leave their mark..chandramukhi..anasuya..arundhathi..magadheera,,,(No Nagavalli please..its not at all enjoyable.. its like seeing chandramukhi with different characters ..that's it) are surely worth watch anytime comparing to other movies..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

muffins2waffles thumbnail
I like family stories, but I also like intense stories like Arundhati and Khaleja! Not a big fan of horror though.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

honestly, it doesn't matter 😆

I don't really pay much attention to what the genre of the movie might be... I pay more attention to how the script is and whether the screenplay of the movie does justice to it, along with the performances of the cast and the work of the crew...

South Indian Drama or South Indian Thriller... these genres would only work if the movie reaches to the audience... and both sects have their ups and downs...

so overall, whatever the theme is, the movie has to be enjoyable... and worth the watch