•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnks for d update.mona needs to grow up.
Thanks for the awesome update!

Ambaji and family need to give Mona sometime to get accustomed to their traditions and lifestyle. She has lived a happy-go-lucky life in her Punjabi household, and is not used to any of these. Any new daughter-in-law, whether from the same clan or different, will take sometime to get used to her new family.

Only Bapuji seems the sane one here, besides Anukalp, who's playing hide and seek with Mona (in both confessing their love for each other)
I can't believe these soap operas, a couple never has a suhaagraat for a long time and they always have problem expressing their feeling. 😡 So unrealistic.😭
Thanx 4 gr8 update. They shud tell and teach mona abt their customs instead of ridiculing her abt being from a different culture and not knowing anything
thanks for the amazing update 😊
Thanks for the detailed update. I just cannot understand why Anu8kalp is acting so immature. It seem as though he cannot even say a word to defend his wife. I am very furious at ambaji for mistreating mona as she is her elder and should understand that it takes time to groove in a new home especially a family with different customs. If they do not teach mona the customs how can she know...she is not a fortune teller.

But I think is a good story line. still having problems adopting to the new Mona. so I sometimes do not look at the soap. I just come on the forum n read up on it.

I wish Priyal all the best in her endeavours
Thanks for update

Men of the house are more understanding than women, I feel only Sejal will rescue Mona probably when all men out at work.
Originally posted by rayadallie

Thanks for the detailed update. I just cannot understand why Anu8kalp is acting so immature. It seem as though he cannot even say a word to defend his wife. I am very furious at ambaji for mistreating mona as she is her elder and should understand that it takes time to groove in a new home especially a family with different customs. If they do not teach mona the customs how can she know...she is not a fortune teller.

But I think is a good story line. still having problems adopting to the new Mona. so I sometimes do not look at the soap. I just come on the forum n read up on it.

I wish Priyal all the best in her endeavours

I know what you mean, but do try to catch today's episode. Sara was good today...for the first time I didn't feel like how might Priyal would have done it. Sara is starting to become Mona now😊