woh rehne go off air on Jan 20(article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Sahara One long-running show produced by Rajshri Productions Woh Rehne Waali to go off air on Jan 20th..It is officially confirmed now that woh rehne waali will be ending on 20 january. 

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki' tells the story of Rani, the protagonist, who is born to a rich house but gets married into a poor house. The serial is all about what is written in her destiny and the incidents that follow after her marriage. Over five years, the serial has experienced many a time leap, but Reena Kapoor, the lead actress has always been the protagonist as she becomes Pari, the daughter of Rani who looks exactly like her mother. 

"The TRPs were improving the show was few days. But now, the channel has decided to end the show. woh rehne waali will be ending on Jan 20th", confirms our source. 

When contacted, neha desai who essays the role of payal says, ". Yes, it is true that woh rehne waali is going off on 20th january. I have shot for my scenes. 

saharaone other serial Kesariya Balam will take its place and a new show Rishton Ke Bhanwar Mein Uljhi... Niyati will soon start. 

Well, bad news then for the faithful viewers of the channel.
thank god finally finish howa
All good things has to come to an end.. Shukar hai they didnt take another leap  for the sake of TRps.. Poor Reena shaadi kar kar ke dhak gayi hogi.. Give her a break... 😛

Hoping to see another good show like this.. Thanks to Rajshri for this wonderful show..😳
sahara one\s left with nothing now... i hate it..

this show was my life from past 5 yrs...!!! it will always be...!! i'll watch it again and again at rajshri's site hopefully