Fan Fictions

spark's fly- AR FF~updated- pg 33~

DreamerReality thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey all'.

This is Kinnari, and I'm here with a new ff on my fave couple Armaan-Riddhima!! Some of you may have read my other ff * you are my everything* but I'm here with this one called SPARK'S FLY so plz do sit back n read''and do comment!!

INTRO:

It'z said that the right person brings out the right feeling's in you, or the right person brings out the best in you!! So one's gotta wait for the right one'.. no matter how long it takes. No matter how fast it happens, but wht'z meant to happen will happen!!

LOVE happens once in lyf and the lucky one's hav the luxury to live with it till the very end!! Love bind's people'it also blind's people!! SO, here it is for love'..read on to find out more!!

INDEX:

CHARACTER SKETCH- PG 2

PART 1- PAGE 9

PART 2- PAGE 12

PART 3- PAGE 17

PART 4- PAGE 22

PART 5- PAGE 24

PART 6- PAGE 28

PART 7- PAGE 33

Edited by kangel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon and so PM me when u update next
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice cncpt.
Update soon.
Do pm me.
DreamerReality thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjie22

Continue soon and so PM me when u update next

surely! will do
DreamerReality thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

nice cncpt.
Update soon.
Do pm me.

sure!!😊
jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice cncpt.
Update soon.
cool please cont and pm me
Amoon.88 thumbnail
LOVELY...

LOVED IT..

DO CONTINUE N PM ME ALSO...

THNX 4 DA PM DEAR..

AMOON
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey ! hey ! like it !!
PM me !
- Rhea
DreamerReality thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

ARMAAN mallik: a accomplished professional, helps his dad in their business and the CEO of "the Mallik companies" , a loyal friend, a good son and the most caring one to his close one's doh a tough nut to crack at times!! He respects wht he has got in life and nvr takes anything fr granted in life!!

RAHUL mallik: the younger mallik son, a doctor working in LIFE-LINE hospital, very hard-working, a fun guy basically, who lives life to the fullest!! He couldn't have asked for bttr parets and a bttr bst buddy cum elder bro!!

Billy mallik and anya mallik- the senior mallik's they keep the insane of the family together!!

RIDDHIMA gupta: a wedding planner by profession, she's a sweet, caring person who tries to see the positive side of things! But don't mistake her for the weak cz she is not at all tolerant towards spoilt people, who irritate her to the core'she co-owns her company "DREAM WEDDING" wid her bst buddy!!

ANJALI gupta: elder sister of riddhima, a very ambitious business woman , who works in her dad's " gupta industries" she is to d point and straightforward but wen it cumz to dear one's she is fiercely protective, oh and BTW is engage to atul joshi, the love of her lyf!!

Shanshank gupta and padma gupta: the senior gupta's , who trust their daughters more dan anything in the world'..

MUSKAAN chaddha: ridhima's bstst buddy, and also the co-owner of "DREAM WEDDING" with riddhima, a bubbly energetic girl, whose lyf is full of colour, she loves riddhima and her family as her own!!

ATUL joshi: anjali's finacee and a sr.doc in LIFE-LINE hospital, a good frnd of rahul's'.. he is a serious doc but a jolly spirited friend!! His nature conquers all

NIKITHA  malhotra: armaan's bst frnd, they knw each other frm the longest tym, they've been frndz from skool'.they're prents hav been long tym buddies!!! They hav practically grown up together' and she is now working with armaan in his company, she's lyk his right hand man'oopsie! Woman!!

ABHIMANYU modi: the strict and slick man of LIFE-LINE hospital, his dad own's the hospital whras, he is the head admin of the hospital, crazily in love with nikitha malhotra!!

Other characters' will be introduced as and wen the story progresses!!

Edited by kinnarik - 13 years ago