WANT MISHA &KABIR... giv KABIR a GOOD TRACK

Posted: 13 years ago

I M SOOOOO PISSED OFF

why the hell r they adding new characters when there r already so many characters

do justice to them na

IT LL JUST BCOME MORE OF A HOCH POCH 

plus i was sooooooooo interested to see MISHA + KABIR track as

vishal - priya has AMAZING chemistry

and now again new addition

if the new boy was for PANCHI.............i wud hv understood.......

but why th hell for misha.......

and what the hell they r trying to show kabir as

a despo like T

r cvs out of their mind where our kabir is the coolest

even we can write better script for kabirs track

plzzzzzzzzzzzz dont destroy kabirs character

I'm not really upset at no Kabir-Misha because I never saw them as a couple but yes, I'm very upset with the way his character has been handled. And considering these new entries, it will be Kabir whose screen space will be compromised and I'm not sure I approve of that. Nonetheless, before getting judgmental, I would like to see how the track and these new characters are handled😊
Abby, don't post the topic in CAPS. It is considered shouting. And it will be much appreciated if the creatives are not criticized in this language.

r cvs out of their mind where our kabir is the coolest

even we can write better script for kabirs track

This forum is known for it's peace and restrained behaviour, so let's keep it like that. 

my fav character has been kabir from day1 and it really hurts to see

his character getting sidelined like this

and now its worse ................they r just mking him the male version of T........a despo

poco............i know i used harsh words but unfortunately its true........

we literally cud hv written a btter track for kabir

i love abhiya but this butchering of kabirs character comes such a

punch at the heart that even i cant drool properly over abhiya

Kabir has been my favourite male character too, Abby, right from day 1. And Misha has been my all time favourite character. But I have never seen them as a couple, infact, seeing them as a couple would have been TOO MUCH, it would have literally sucked my love for the individual characters. I don't know why.. ðŸ¤”

I toh totally want these new guys - One for Panchi, and one for Mishku. ðŸ˜³ And I want a girl for Kabir, too. Not T.. Someone totally freakin awesome! And I'm sure we will get a girl for him. But, for now, he has a track, that is, he wants to get Pia back, and no he is not being negative in this case! Pia used to be in  a relationship with him, he deserves his own share of attempts to get her back once he has redeemed himself, atleast that's what I think. ðŸ˜³

Kabir will be sidelined, I know.. But I am sure his track won't go on the wrong grounds, and he'd be firm in his I-wanna-fight-for-my-love thing. And I am sure, sooner or later, we will get a girl for Kabir. ðŸ˜ƒ

@TM

Abhiya are not together right now so its actually Abhay-Pia-Kabir &
T-Abhay-Pia triangle is going on,,

The track is there for Kabir but due to T's absence they cant show it properly

And plz Ekta is Queen of television she can show good than us,,so plz dont say all that you can write better than them,,

We are viewers Accept or Reject the track but cant be script writter

First of all i cant imagine kabir and misha as a couple becoz  it would be injustice to relationship of sisters, afterall pia and misha r sisters and it may look weird one sister's ex bf is another sister's current bf. (just my POV)

They r not ignoring kabir,may be they wants to create love triangle (abhay-pia-kabir) or love rectangle (abhay-pia-t-kabir).
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

First of all i cant imagine kabir and misha as a couple becoz  it would be injustice to relationship of sisters, afterall pia and misha r sisters and it may look weird one sister's ex bf is another sister's current bf. (just my POV)

They r not ignoring kabir,may be they wants to create love triangle (abhay-pia-kabir) or love rectangle (abhay-pia-t-kabir).

Agree with u...More than the sisterly bond of Piya-Misha, I think its Kabir and Misha who are like siblings...Kabir used to call Misha "Chotu"...Clearly he sees her as a younger sister...Any sort of romantic relationship between these two is unthinkable..
even i feel kabir is gettin sidelined

nd with new characters i m afraid

his character may die a slow death

even i thought kabir nd misha

but i guess cvs hav something else in mind

but i lovd d dance of kabir yesterday
^Yesterday's dance was hilarious, Saba! I still can't forget "Chaddar bichha raha hai kya?"🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£