Kam ya Zyada

KYZ high points and FAQs

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
High points of the show

• An interactive game show

• The only game show that offers as high as a 50% probability of winning

• Cash prize in excess of crores to be won every week.

• An opportunity to win big monies off air well through SMS.

• Takes interactivity on a TV Game show to a new level.

• Participation involves answering a series of questions, which are essentially claims that are either "Kam" or "Zyaada".

• One can order the question on any day that she wishes to play.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game?
a. The Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game has two elements:
i. It is a mechanism to be a part of the on-air game show -- Kam Ya Zyaada -- with a prize money of Rs 3 Crores (Rs 30 milion) The show will be on Zee TV, Monday to Wednesday at 10 pm for one hour from December 12th 2005. The Game also has a "play along" option while the show is on air in which viewers will be asked questions.
ii. An Exciting SMS Game where all participants can win exciting prizes - cash and kind - by building up their loyalty points (similar to airlines' frequent flyer programs).

2. Why should I play the Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game?
a. The Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game is the easiest way to win lots and lots of money. Why do we say 'easiest'? Because every question has only 2 possible answers - More Or Less… Kam Ya Zyaada!

3. What kind of questions will I have to answer?
a. You can receive questions about anything and everything, but they are guaranteed to tickle your brain! Each question is actually a false fact, but the correct answer is only Kam Ya Zyaada! For example:
i. The difference in height between Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan is 20 cm. Kam Ya Zyaada?
ii. Sachin Tendulkar has taken 100 wickets in One Day Internationals. Kam Ya Zyaada?
iii. An elephant can run at 25 kmph. Kam Ya Zyaada?
You have to answer quickly and accurately (Note: the correct answers to the above are Zyaada, Zyaada and Zyaada respectively!)

4. What will I get if I play the game?
a. As mentioned in Q1, it can lead to 2 outcomes:
i. You get short listed for participation on the TV show
ii. You win so many loyalty points that you can either redeem them or continue to play for the huge cash prizes specially set aside for loyal players

5. How do I win the Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game?
a. You do not win the game, you only score points. These points are of 2 types:
i.  Daily points: These are the points that you get for answering a set of 3 KYZ questions. These are calculated for a given day only
ii. Loyalty points: These are the points that you accumulate every day, day after day, month after month
The people who are short listed for participation on the TV show are the people who have the highest daily points (for the given date) or based on accumulated loyalty points. People can also start redeeming their loyalty points for cash or gifts (see below)

6. How can I play the Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game?
a. You can play the game in one of 3 ways (see also the section on Instructions)
i. Via SMS on your mobile: Send KYZ to 123 (Hutch subscribers only)
ii. Voice on your mobile: Call 123 from your Hutch phone, and say: "KYZ" or "Kam Ya Zyaada"
iii. Voice on your landline: From your BSNL landline phone, and by following the instructions

7. How do I score points on the Kam Ya Zyaada SMS Game?
a. Every answer that you send in earns points. The number of Daily Points depends on the speed at which you answer and the accuracy (correct or wrong). For instance a person who sends a correct answer in 30 seconds scores more than a person who sends a correct answer in 5 minutes; but the latter scores more than a person who sends in a wrong answer even if he sends it in 5 seconds. Every answer sent - correct or wrong - earns Loyalty Points

8.What happens if I get short listed?
a. If you get short listed, an official from our team in Mumbai will give you a call on the number that you have used to play the game (your Hutch mobile or your BSNL/MTNL land line). You will be asked a series of simple questions about yourself as well as some quiz questions. This data will be used to select you for participation on the show

9. How do I get selected to play on the TV Show?
a. If you get selected after the second round of questions (see Q8), you will be given a call and your date of shoot will be mentioned. If you are not available on the phone, or are not available to shoot on the given date, you will not be eligible to play on the TV show

10.If I get finally selected what do I have to do to come for the shoot?
a. Our contact person will confirm your date of shoot, and will ask for your postal address. You will be sent a courier packet containing your participation letter, ticket and other important documents. All you have to do is to reach your designated accommodation (provided by us) and we will take care of you from there!

11. How do I score loyalty points?
a. Every time you send in an SMS to 123, the system adds points to your account. So all you have to do is keep playing the Kam Ya Zyaada game regularly and you will receive lots and lots of points

12. How do I redeem my loyalty points?
a. Loyalty points can be redeemed in 2 ways:
i. If you are among the highest loyalty point holders in the country, you may be selected for a direct entry into the show, even if you are not the highest scorer on speed / accuracy. The more loyalty points you acquire the better chance you have to get selected to play for Rs. 3 Crores on the TV show!
ii. All loyalty point holders have a chance of winning prizes - cash and gifts. Currently the prizes are sorted in various categories, as noted in the prizes section of the website

13.What happens to my loyalty points when I get selected to come on the show?
a. If you do get selected to come onto the TV show, then you have 2 options:
i. Agree to participation - in this case all your unredeemed loyalty points will be deemed to be redeemed and you will start your loyalty points from 0
ii. Do not agree to participate - if you wish to continue to play for loyalty prizes, then you can decline to participate on the show, and your loyalty points do not get affected.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitrocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kam Ya Zaada is too easy a 10 year old could win 3 crores in it! Child's play!!