Poll Question :

If dis show was on star plus.....do u think it would get more trps?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
If dis show was on star plus.....do u think it would get more trps dan star one ? 
in star plus......every show has good trps...more dan 1 tvr
@TM : yes SP hs better trps fr evry show coz of its network..its availblity is way better dn Starone.....dis show wud hv surely got better Trps on SP bt as dis is a youth based show Starone is nt a wrong choice to air the show d only prob is d trp system n availability of d channel which is vry poor....coz of which gud shows suffer...
Definitely. Star Plus has a better reach and even the worst of its shows easily get a trp of above 2. However, I feel SO is the correct channel for this show because it caters to youngsters. 
Originally posted by adits7

@TM : yes SP hs better trps fr evry show coz of its network..its availblity is way better dn Starone.....dis show wud hv surely got better Trps on SP bt as dis is a youth based show Starone is nt a wrong choice to air the show d only prob is d trp system n availability of d channel which is vry poor....coz of which gud shows suffer...
so how star one's availability will be good?

This is a youth base show,,it should be on Star One only,,

Star Plus have more family veiwers,,some of them wont understand only what the show is about
see this is a show is for young viewers and the shows on star one are mostly youth based. Shows on star plus are more family based with all the saas bahus and sazishes!i think star one is the best platform for PKYEK!
p.s.almost all the awesome shows,be it MJHT or DMG,came on *1!!
Guys the poll doesn't say that it should be on Star Plus. The poll says that Star Plus would've fetched it better TRPs. Please stick to the topic, mainly. You can add your pointers later😊 Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
i don't think star plus could have bring more TRP 2 PKYEK....

its mainly meant 2 b saas bahu channel 
PKYEK has bst place at star one...
Edited by kaushiki9 - 13 years ago
yes i would say that this show would have more trps on star plus  and i think everyone would watch this on star plus they would have more trps each way.