Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

*Edited*

Babe, you could continue!! But leave all the cheesy stuff to the show, please. :P

It's magnificent, and you write beautifully. Really! Your version of the rapport between Abhay and Maithili is the highlight - it is like friends, like Maithili understands him more than anybody else. In front of her, he's anything but a monster - so is it with Pia, but erm - here it was altogether something more intense. Beautiful piece, maybe I should try AbhIya too. :D

-Kankshita

Cheej is not my thing. 😆
Aww...You think so? Thanks Kanky !
Yeah thats what I wanted to show. I wanted to show how much Lily cared for him, and no matter how much how much she loved him, she was willing to let him go, for his happiness.

Thanks for reading!🤗
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

Cheej is not my thing. 😆
Aww...You think so? Thanks Kanky !
Yeah thats what I wanted to show. I wanted to show how much Lily cared for him, and no matter how much how much she loved him, she was willing to let him go, for his happiness.

Thanks for reading!🤗

Thats an institution am naive and nearly ignorant about, lovey dovey shit! Though, if I am entitled to read love, I look for such things first. Things close to some feeling, no hormone activation. You get that, right? 😆

Well, you're welcome bud!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Thats an institution am naive and nearly ignorant about, lovey dovey shit! Though, if I am entitled to read love, I look for such things first. Things close to some feeling, no hormone activation. You get that, right? 😆

Well, you're welcome bud!

I totally get what you mean !😆