Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Lily/Abhay/Piya - OS. (Warning- Angsty)

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Boy ! I am on a writing spree today ! LOL !

Anyways..Heres an another one from me. In this OS I am assuming Piya already knows about Abhay being a Vampire (Piya being the amazing sherlock holmes that she is dragged the truth out of Abhay a long time ago) and she has warmed upto the vampire thingy. Ignore my grammatical errors and spelling mistakes please. I couldnt wait to get this up, and I am too lazy to correct it. Lol.

Oh! And the Lily in the headline refers to Maithili. Her name is too long for me to type. Lol.

Check out my other OS - Of Sparkling Vampires - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1581888
--
 Letting Go

Bolts of lightning shook the skies. The wind as howling with all its might, and the rain fell down heavily.

People ran around, looking for immediate shelter, it was going to be a tough night.

But none of that bothered Abhay Raichand as he sat huddled over the grave of his beloved Maithili.

"Whats happening to me, Maithli? Why am I feeling like this?"

He fingered Maithili's name gently with his finger "Wish you were here with me Maithili, none of this would have happened. We would have been together forever, just like I had promised"

"But you left me, Maithili" Abhay says, his voice choking with tears "You left me, left me alone,  I kept my end of the promise. But you broke yours"

"Why, Maithili?" Abhay pounded the ground with his fist "Why?"

"I cant take it anymore. This longing, this pain, I am going crazy, Maithili"

"Save me" Abhay choked out "Save me from falling in love with her, Maithili, save me"

"She looks exactly like you, that's what attracted me to her, first. Because she looked like you. She reminded me of you"

"It was just attraction, I told myself, I tried keeping her away from me, but she somehow she always managed to end up in my thoughts."

"Then I stopped trying. I started pushing her away from me. But you know what the funny part is, Maithili ? I couldn't push myself away from her"

"I just couldn't keep myself away, I just couldn't, she looks like you, Maithili, exactly like you"

"I thought you had come back to me, I thought I had a second chance again" Abhay whispered silently with tears glistening in his dead eyes.

"But then I realized I was just being stupid, she was just a normal human being, she could never be you. Never"

"But then I started falling for her. Her. I started seeing her as her, not just as a reflection of you, but as her"

"I tried so hard to stop myself, so hard"

"But I failed, Maithili. Failed miserably"

Abhay holds his head in his eyes "What have I done? What have I done?"

"I am sorry, Maithli. I am so sorry"

"Why are you sorry Abhay?" A soft voice floated to upto his ears.

Abhay looked up in shock "M-Maithili?"

There she was. Floating in the air. Maithili.

She smiled at him, as Abhay stared at her in shock.

"Ho-how?" Spluttered Abhay "W-What are you?"

"I thought my floating in the air and my transparent skin made it obvious" Maithili said floating down to Abhay so that she was at level with him "I am a ghost, you dummy!"

Abhay couldn't believe what he was seeing, he tentatively and hesitantly raised a hand to touch her.

"You cant touch me Abhay" Maithili said wistfully "I left my body behind when I died, didn't I?"

"I cannot believe it" Abhay whispered looking into her eyes and forgetting the rest of the world "You are back."

"No, Abhay" Maithili sighed "I have not come back, I have come here to let you move on"

"Move on?" asked Abhay confused "What do you mean move on? Now you are back, we can spend our whole life together , just like we promised each.."

"NO Abhay!" Maithili yelled cutting him off in mid sentence "I have come here to let you move on, to release you from me"

"Release me?" Abhay exclaimed panicking "W-What do you mean?"

"I see you have fallen in love with a girl called, Piya?" Maithili said, her eyes sad.

"But that does not mean I love you any less" Abhay exclaimed desperately.

"I know, Abhay" Maithili told him reassuring him "I know. And that's why I am here Abhay. I want you to love again. I want you to be happy again"

Abhay just looked at her and said nothing.

Maithili sighed "What is the main reason that is stopping you from confessing your love for Piya? What is it?"

"The fact that I am a vampire. The fact that I am a demon, a monster." Abhay said, bowing his head so that Maithili couldn't look at his eyes.

"You lie, Abhay" Maithili said "That's not the reason and we both know it. Whats the main reason, Abhay? Whats stopping you?"

Abhay just kept his head bowed and didn't say anything.

"Look at me, Abhay" Maithili said, her voice so soft he could barely hear it "Look at me and tell me."

Abhay looked up and whispered in a voice equally soft "Because I thought it would tarnish your memory. It would be an insult to the love we shared, if I fell in love with someone else"

Maithili laughed. A sad and bitter laugh. "Abhay, what am I to do with you?" She exclaimed shaking her head causing her beautiful long hair to whip side to side.

"Silly, sweet, loyal  Abhay" Maithili said lovingly "For 300 years you have suffered. Lonely and surrounded with my memories. You have given me more than what I deserve Abhay. More than what I deserve."

"Don't do this to yourself, Abhay. Don't do this to yourself, not for me. Please." Maithili begged softly as fresh tears blinked in Abhay's eyes.

"I wish I could take the pain away, from you Abhay" Maithili said looking straight at his pained face "But someone else could Abhay, only if you let her"

"I know she loves you Abhay" Maithili said as she looked up to observe the moon "Why that girl would probably jump right into your arms if you confessed to her"

She gave a small chuckle at that and looked back at Abhay , who looked apprehensive.

"Give her a chance Abhay, she deserves that much"

Abhay still looked unsatisfied. Maithili gave a small sigh.

"Stop being so stubborn, Abhay" Maithili said looking at his eyes which refused to look at her "Let go of me. Release yourself. Release me."

"What about you?" Abhay asked looking back at her.

"What about me you ask? Well I shall float back to heaven and rest peacefully knowing you have finally found happiness" Maithili said smiling slightly.

"Do this for me Abhay, do this for her. Do this for yourself" Maithili said.

They stayed silent for a while, staring into each others eyes, reminiscing the beautiful memories they had shared.

The clouds started thundering again. "I have to go now" Maithili said her voice sad.

"No! don't go!" Abhay exclaimed "Don't leave me again"

" I have to go Abhay, I have no choice" Maithili said her eyes showing the turmoil she was going through "I wish I could stay here, with you. Forever. But I cannot, this is not my world"

"I don't want you to go" Abhay said desperately tears flowing freely from his eyes.

"I have to go" Maithili said, rising up in the air " But always remember one thing Abhay, I will always be with you. You shall always find me around you. I shall always lead you towards the right path"

"No!" Exclaimed Abhay as Maithili started floating higher up in the air.

"I will always be with you. Always. No one can take me away from you. No one." Maithili said as her transparent skin started fading further "Piya is your destiny, Abhay. Go to her"

And saying so, Maithili disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"No! Maithili" Screamed Abhay and started fanatically pounding the grund with his fist as tears flowed freely from his eyes.

"You are right Maithili" Abhay said in a choked voice "No one can take you always from me. You shall always be with me"

A happy Maithili smiled down at him from above.

--

The next morning,  A nervous Abhay stood in front of Piya's hostel gates.

'Do it you coward!' a voice that very oddly sounded like Maithili resounded in his head

Abhay sighed and used his supernatural powers to climb upto Piya's window and into her room.

Piya was just walking out of the bathroom when she saw Abhay standing near the window.

"Abhay!" She gasped "What are you doing here?"

'Tell her!' The 'Maithili' voice told him. Abhay took a deep breath.

"Piya I..."

EPISODE KHATAM ! HAHA !
Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Leah,

You've written in a simple yet beautiful flowing language,
Loved these..."M a ghost you dummy"  & 
"Why that girl would probably jump right into your arms if you confessed to her"   ๐Ÿ˜†
Pray continue ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW! Awesome OS! ๐Ÿ‘
You beautifully conveyed the message of second chances and falling in love again!

I soo wish in the show too we get to see something like that....and not the reborn track.
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg y wud u doo dat...................not fair plzzz cont soon 
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyy dt was reaaly gud...! hands off to u..
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continue ๐Ÿ‘its awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i wish it was the same in the serial too๐Ÿ˜ i would dieโค๏ธ
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited*

Babe, you could continue!! But leave all the cheesy stuff to the show, please. :P

It's magnificent, and you write beautifully. Really! Your version of the rapport between Abhay and Maithili is the highlight - it is like friends, like Maithili understands him more than anybody else. In front of her, he's anything but a monster - so is it with Pia, but erm - here it was altogether something more intense. Beautiful piece, maybe I should try AbhIya too. :D

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutemug

Hello Leah,

You've written in a simple yet beautiful flowing language,
Loved these..."M a ghost you dummy"  & 
"Why that girl would probably jump right into your arms if you confessed to her"   ๐Ÿ˜†
Pray continue ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mugdha

Thank you so much Mughda !
This content was originally posted by: sugaryanu

WOW! Awesome OS! ๐Ÿ‘

You beautifully conveyed the message of second chances and falling in love again!

I soo wish in the show too we get to see something like that....and not the reborn track.

Yeah me too, the reborn thing would totally ruin the story for me! Thank you for reading!
This content was originally posted by: dmg_roks_antara

omg y wud u doo dat...................not fair plzzz cont soon 

Haha. I am not gonna continue this. I shall leave it here, the rest is upto your imagination !
This content was originally posted by: tanya.dsouza

heyy dt was reaaly gud...! hands off to u..

Hands off you ?! Haha. Thank you!
This content was originally posted by: koyal-kajal

continue Clapits awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i wish it was the same in the serial too๐Ÿ˜ i would dieโค๏ธ

Lol. Thanks jaani!
Thank you Sab!

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow. .lovd it. .plz continue asap
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

wow. .lovd it. .plz continue asap

Thank you !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But I dont plan to continue this. The rest of the story is open to your imagination!