malvikasingh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I completely believe in Reincarnation and Karma and I know that Past life Regression Therapy is a wonderful way to heal those wounds but what was yesterday's episode?

He is talking about 1974( 35 years back) and not 500 BC that they can't verify the details.

If they had found the details matching they would have proudly showed it but this is ridiculous! There was no war in 1974 , It  was in 1971 (India Pak War). And they are not talking about some village in Bihar  where they might not have any record, he was in Air Force in Jaiselmer(didn't they have any record of an Air Force Commando who died in a War for his Country?)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: malvikasingh

I completely believe in Reincarnation and Karma and I know that Past life Regression Therapy is a wonderful way to heal those wounds but what was yesterday's episode?

He is talking about 1974( 35 years back) and not 500 BC that they can't verify the details.

If they had found the details matching they would have proudly showed it but this is ridiculous! There was no war in 1974 , It  was in 1971 (India Pak War). And they are not talking about some village in Bihar  where they might not have any record, he was in Air Force in Jaiselmer(didn't they have any record of an Air Force Commando who died in a War for his Country?)

i think they did verify it. and he was not saying its Indo -Pak war but told it was a secert mission & that 2 in SriLanka! and they must've verified it but cudn't show it as its the matter of international relations & also a secret & its quite possible govt of both countries get embarassed if detailsr known now!!
Dugiino thumbnail
I used to watch it. but yeh it doesn't seem true