A Random Game..A Random Idea..A Random Love Story

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,
well iv been reading suchi-nivreniac's retreats(thanks for the encouragement suchi ;P) and i had an idea. i was thinking maybe we could make our own story up,like a game. a few lines on a comment or a few paragraphs it doesnt matter. i was thinking maybe a nivren fantasy as suchi does but maybe something joined to chaand chupa badal mein so the people that dnt watch it for nivren can join in. so what you do is somebody starts the story of but leaves it hanging another person then comments and leaves it hanging then another person and so on then when we feel the storys too long we start a new one. its just a random idea and this threads made so i know what peoples opinions are on it and if i should realy bother

please comment and let me know what you think or if you have any other idea :)

P.S. i was just thinking if i do this i dont want sid-nivi fan changing the story so they are together, or if it starts of with sid and nivi then i dont want nivren fans changing it for themselves either. that way its controversial and people argue and i just want this to be a fun game were people can be creative and chand chupa can have its own story going on by fans :)

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1579743

much love xEdited by Love.NivRen - 13 years ago
Beautiful idea I loved it completely and it will be great fun and I am in
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Beautiful idea I loved it completely and it will be great fun and I am in </font>

aww thank you i was so nervous to post this i thought no one would like it :P
so im thinking people arnt liking the idea? :/
Love the iidea......Lets start.. 😛
iltart it tonight or tomorow. thank you guys :) x
Please someone post...
Im really eager to read about NivRen😉
Awesome idea!!! When can we begin?? Edited by Jasleen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jasleen

Awesome idea!!! When can we begin??

Lol i started it ages ago. No one continued :P. Its called chand chupa take 2, the ultimate fan story or something like that if u still want it :P
wiked idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go for it
trust me it will be a hit!!!