DID Doubles

Marzi Pestonji Appreciation Thread

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Marzi Pestonji, with his wide and varied experience of choreographing and performing at global events of the stature of Commonwealth Games, IIFA awards & Filmfare Awards and movies such as Dhoom 2, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Taal and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, is an institution in the field of dance.

DID Website:

The dance aficionado, Marzi Pestonji, joined 'The Shiamak Davar's Institute for the Performing Arts (SDIPA)' in 1993 and has been with them for over 17 years. He has trained with International teachers at Debbie Allen's Dance Academy (DADA), Master classes at Alvin Ailey, Broadway Dance Center and Harbour Dance Center.
Now a Senior Instructor with SDIPA and a principal dancer of the The Shiamak Davar Dance Company, Marzi has been an assistant to Davar for international performances for Bill Clinton, Richard Gere Foundation, Will Smith and performed in Bollywood movies such as Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Taal, Bunty Aur Babli, Dhoom II, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and now Game.
Marzi has performed and assisted Shiamak at many award functions. As Director Operations of SDIPA, Marzi has assisted Shiamak with global events like The Opening and Closing Ceremonies of Commonwealth Games 2010, New Delhi, The Commonwealth Closing Ceremony at Melbourne 2006, The Unforgettable Tour, The World Economic Forum (Davos) and many others.
Marzi Pestonji will look into the contemporary style of dance in this season of Lux Dance India Dance Doubles. This suave and sophisticated mentor with chocolate boy looks has caught the attention of the female junta and has already become a national hit.

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail

Appreciators

Sweetu.Baby
Mihirsm
Luvya4ever
xx-Rai-xx
PimpJuice
tulipbaby53
xxdipsxx
cool_kritz
cutebaby92
Prud123
luvya4ever
xx-Rai-xx
fantastic_819
Munchkin5
Athu_ulee
8een4eva
Ash95
Marzikemastane6
-X-NeeNee-X-
Chocolover101
TerenceKiToli12
Rapier
Priyagurung
hzsn
gop94
radhika_2001
joyce_k
athu_ulee
Zaeena
Virens
Hzsn
Meet_2121
Aluva.ss
Kunts20
xxxtiaxxx
Radhika_2001
Ash95
Lotus 1963
Pari2386
Jenny_KaShian
Archangel

Press like to be added
Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why only 2 fans
this guy is good(at least 4 me...he won my heart)
add me 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just want to say..

I don't know if I like him yet but he has a cool surname😎
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love Marzi! ðŸ˜³ Please add me.........
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i def. appreciate marzi too... lol
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some more information about him btw:

"Marzi Pestonji, joined 'The Shiamak Davar's Institute for the Performing Arts (SDIPA)' in 1993 and has been with them for over 17 years. He has trained with International teachers at Debbie Allen's Dance Academy (DADA), Master classes at Alvin Ailey, Broadway Dance Center and Harbour Dance Center. Now a Senior Instructor with SDIPA and a principal dancer of the The Shiamak Davar Dance Company, Marzi has been an assistant to Davar for international performances for Bill Clinton, Richard Gere Foundation, Will Smith and performed in Bollywood movies such as Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Taal, Bunty Aur Babli, Dhoom II, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and now Game. He has performed and assisted Shiamak at many award functions. As Director Operations of SDIPA, Marzi has assisted Shiamak with global events like The Opening & Closing Ceremonies of Commonwealth Games 2010, New Delhi, The Commonwealth Closing Ceremony at Melbourne 2006, The Unforgettable Tour, The World Economic Forum (Davos) and many others."
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Count me in too! I definitely appreciate and respect him! His performances are great too!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am slowly starting to like him and his dance style...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Add me please...He is slowly starting to grow on me. Loved his grand entrance 😛