Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U reserved a whole topic? πŸ˜³

Okay then; My reply is reserved, too. πŸ˜ƒ

--EDITED--

First of all, I am so happy that I reserved the first spot. Now, I'd get to ramble as much as I want, and everyone would get to see it before reading any further comments. πŸ˜ƒ

And, secondly, I am so happy, again, that you decided to continue your OS, after all. I loved the Pia you portayed in your previous OS, and I love her even more, now. I love this emotionally strong side of Pia. πŸ˜³

And thirdly, Mwah mwah mwah. I loved it, right from the beginning to the end. The best thing I liked about this part was that no matter how much Pia acts strong, builds a wall around herself, tries to suppress her feelings, in the end, everything came out - the tears, the pain, the confusion, the loss. She's vulnerable and only Abhay got to see that side of her. And I loved the way Pia confronted Abhay about his feelings, the way she confronted him about the way he cares for her; Was that concern that she wants to be alone, Or was that concern that she musn't be left alone? And I loved the way she fainted in his arms right when the clock striked twelve. πŸ˜³

All in all, A lovely OS, and a treat to read. πŸ‘πŸΌ Have a lovely 2011, Neetz. πŸ€—
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha0701

U reserved a whole topic? πŸ˜³

Okay then; My reply is reserved, too. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 πŸ€£
Sorry! I'd posted it by mistakeπŸ˜†
Spaarkles thumbnail
SUPER AWESOME AS ALWAYS πŸ˜ƒ

Happy New Year !!
Edited by Spaarkles - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Sparkles: Thanks a lot!πŸ€—

@Akanksha: Aww! Did you really like it that much?! I love love love you!!! That means so much!πŸ€—
Anyways, I'm still in the proof reading phase. Didn't think anyone would read right now because its past 5 here but I forgot we have people from all over the worldπŸ˜† Btw, it must be past 12 there also na?? 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!❀️
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Sparkles: Thanks a lot!πŸ€—

@Akanksha: Aww! Did you really like it that much?! I love love love you!!! That means so much!πŸ€—
Anyways, I'm still in the proof reading phase. Didn't think anyone would read right now because its past 5 here but I forgot we have people from all over the worldπŸ˜† Btw, it must be past 12 there also na?? 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!❀️

I really did, trust me. And most of it is because of the way you portray Pia. πŸ˜³

Ahaa, it's not 12 yet. We still got half an hour to go. =]

I wanted to write something, too. I needed to write. But everytime I opened a blank page, I couldn't figure out what to write. I wrote a half page about a girl's lost love. But then I erased it all, because I had this nagging feeling that this wasn't what I wanted to write about, at all. And then, I still don't know what to do. πŸ˜•

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I really did, trust me. And most of it is because of the way you portray Pia. πŸ˜³

Ahaa, it's not 12 yet. We still got half an hour to go. =]

I wanted to write something, too. I needed to write. But everytime I opened a blank page, I couldn't figure out what to write. I wrote a half page about a girl's lost love. But then I erased it all, because I had this nagging feeling that this wasn't what I wanted to write about, at all. And then, I still don't know what to do. πŸ˜•

Same with me! I first wrote something as Pia's diary but then I erased itπŸ˜† Writing this one was a lot tougher than the previous one! 
I like this OS because of the way I portrayed Kabir. For me, the KaPi moment is my favourite. I know I'm the writer, so I can't have favourite parts but its special to me because I've really been hurt by how they ruined Kabir today 

P.S. Never mind. HNY in advance then because I should really get sleeping now! Hopefully, no one will read it till I properly proof read it tomorrowπŸ˜†
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowww...i loved loved you OS more than the before one...
i really wish piya would confront abhay just like this in the show too..and make him realize tht wat he feels for her it love too...beautifully written...you portrayed piya in a very nice way..she is strong, kind and confident..loved it
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just simply loved.........
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this was just so cute...so wait wat did happend to piya at the end??did she just fainted and why??? i mean she could have atleast heard him say i love u to her before fainting..lol..but seriously this was so emotional, i was so touched by the way u explained and pan down this whole secen it was just so cute....really well done...hope u write more OS soon....

❀️MONA