Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia...Maithili...Pia ?

Spaarkles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Slowly slowly the character of maithili is being revealed as we get to know who maithili was and how this corresponds to Abhay's past. Question: When everyone heard about maithili's past why didnt they bother asking if they had a portrait of her as they were also describing her beauty...

There is a connection between maithili and pia, Abhay has a soft corner for because she resembles to maithili but then why is it that pia can feel something for abhay ever since she saw him?
Also Why is it that danish walk past the portrait of maithili but didnt say anything... Unless he knows the secret of maithili or he knws what happened to her... As far as i think danish isnt a human there is something mysterious about him...
Is Maithili ever going to show up in the show? Is Pia and Maithili ever come face to face?Or is pia, maithili's reincarnation?
Questions questions questions 😕

This was my first post and apology as im not a very good author 😆
And I love the updates and thought on this site Keep it Up 👏

Lots of Love
Sparkles 😊
Edited by Spaarkles - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome to the forum, Sparkles! I'm not really surprised about no one asking for the photo because as I mentioned in Neha's post, we study about the history of the rulers but we never bother to find out (at least I don't) what they look like. As far as Danish is concerned, I don't know whether he walked past the portrait, didn't notice it, or didn't care. Maybe he was too busy thinking of a plan to get back at Pia. 
Abhay definitely has a soft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger and as much as I hate to admit it, thats the fact. Pia feeling an attraction towards Abhay may be because she's Maithili reincarnated but that need not be the reason. 
Spaarkles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Welcome to the forum, Sparkles! I'm not really surprised about no one asking for the photo because as I mentioned in Neha's post, we study about the history of the rulers but we never bother to find out (at least I don't) what they look like. As far as Danish is concerned, I don't know whether he walked past the portrait, didn't notice it, or didn't care. Maybe he was too busy thinking of a plan to get back at Pia. 

Abhay definitely has a soft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger and as much as I hate to admit it, thats the fact. Pia feeling an attraction towards Abhay may be because she's Maithili reincarnated but that need not be the reason. 

Thank  You 😃 I feel so welcomed and your one of the person whose updates I REEALLY enjoy reading i think they are SUPER AWESOME ⭐️ 👏... Im looking forward for more updates and thoughts
Spaarkles 😊

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u r right guys bt portrait was blurred in todays epi, might b story line HAS BEEN CHANGED like the did initially 2 make it better...
kaushiki9 thumbnail
i think Danish is human
like evrybdy said we r seeing Danish frm childhood bla bla...

how come he b non-human and his relatives humans

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Spaarkles

Thank  You 😃 I feel so welcomed and your one of the person whose updates I REEALLY enjoy reading i think they are SUPER AWESOME ⭐️ 👏... Im looking forward for more updates and thoughts
Spaarkles 😊

Aww!! How sweet! Thank you😳 😳
Yes, we discuss the show quite a bit so hope to see you super active as well!
Spaarkles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

i think Danish is human

like evrybdy said we r seeing Danish frm childhood bla bla...

how come he b non-human and his relatives humans

Maybe Chand or haseena has turned him to a vampire after what abhay did to danish and that way they save danish from getting killed
Edited by Spaarkles - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail

how come dude...

a day earlier chand was sure of Abhay not doina anythong wrong 2 Danish...

even i thing d kidnapper is Danish, 'cause the marks on his face tells d story. Abhay fought with him in forest.

those marks couldn't b odf time when Abhay hurted him with car Bonet, it was his back that got hurted there,

how could he recover so soon yaar
Spaarkles thumbnail

The only way to find out is to wait and watch... I am running out of ideas Looool... Each time anyone asks a question the show becomes more interesting 😊

SamDany thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Spaarkles

The only way to find out is to wait and watch... I am running out of ideas Looool... Each time anyone asks a question the show becomes more interesting 😊

I agree with you pkyek becomes more interesting with the unsolve mysteries