• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Please post all articles related to Maati Ki Banno here

No Comments Please

Thank You
Posted: 13 years ago

Manoj and Via go sporty in Mauritius..

COLORS' new show Maati Ki Banno had gone all the way to Mauritius to shoot the initial sequences of the show and the scenic beauty is all set to sizzle on screen. But at the same time the lead stars of the show, Manoj Chandila and Via Roy Choudhury, too had a great time in Mauritius. But how? Read on.

To establish the location and the track of the show, the lead actors had to go adventurous doing a lot of water sports like Bump Riding, Parasailing and Kayaking. But did Manoj and Via enjoy them equally? Well that's a question that we should put forth to Manoj.

He says "The very first scene in Mauritius was the water sequences wherein we had to do sports like Kayaking, Bumper rides and Parasailing. Being an adventurous person, I enjoyed them to the core taking it as a great opportunity."

But talking about Via, he has a different story to tell about "Via is completely hydrophobic and was screaming and shouting for the sequences and initially even I was at doubt on doing the sport. But later on when I started the shoot and overcame the fear, there was no looking back. All the scenes have come out beautifully and naturally because the first expression when one encounters water is fear, and that is exactly what we depicted".

Sounds like both the actors had their time of their life where Manoj had his adventurous self discovered and Via had her lungs out to scream.