|Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Help Desk|

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!

If you have any comments/suggestions/queries regarding the show Sapnon Se Bhare Naina or the actors, please post under this thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
Whats the irl's name I mean naina's.............???
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Whats the irl's name I mean naina's.............???

Her name is Parvati Vaze.

Gaurav mentioned it in his interview :)
Cn sum1 tell me hw to upload avis....???I cn make them but dnt knw hw 2 uploas them....
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Cn sum1 tell me hw to upload avis....???I cn make them but dnt knw hw 2 uploas them....

You can just use photobucket or imgur.com or imageshack.com.
Thnx Naina...u r always ready to help if it works I'll surely tell u....but u dnt need tomake any account in photobucket or stuffs??
Naina they r giving me so many links like HTML and stuffs which 1 will i post here??
@Sana: hmm photobucket needs an account I think, but imageshack doesn't and imgur doesn't either.

I would personally suggest that you get an account regardless of where you decide to upload because all your creations will be in one place :)

But which URL/HTML code you use, the one for the Forums/message boards. It has the and [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] (which no spaves between the brackets)
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
Thnx naina...thn I'll try again...it always take the form of a video annd not an avi...thts were the prob lies

I wish to watch only DaNa scenes.  Is there a collection of videos available?